PDA

View Full Version : Use my dick as test object!

ThatKinkyGuy
10-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Hey whats up? :P

Ill use my dick as a test object so everybody who always wanted to know what would happen or how it would feel to do (whatever) to a dick but dont want it to try on their own dicks or dont having a dick like woman. Nothing is too crazy, so if you want me to try anything just tell me here or on kik.

There are only TWO limits:
-Permanent damage (also includes cutting and sticking needles through something) and
-too much pain (but thats not that important i always can and will stop if it gets too painful but for example nettles are totally ok i even had them in my uretha (not very deep)

If you want to see it text me on kik and ill send proof pics or maybe even short videos.

Some examples for your creativity (but everything possible):
-nettles under foreskin for an hour
-dick big mac
-dick hot dog
-covering while dick in toothpaste
-toothpaste mixed with pepper and salt in uretha

MissPublic
10-03-2020, 01:53 AM
How about this:
find some ants and make them mad (destroy their home or so), then place your dick dick on or next to their home so they will attack it. Stay like that for at least 5 mins and keep making them mad ;P

always wanted to know how that would feel haha pls describe it ♥

BR1985
10-03-2020, 02:09 AM
Mix chilli powder and toothpaste, and use a sound or similar to fill your urethra with it.
Stuff the front of your underwear with nettles. Do not remove for two hours and see how it feels.
Coat your entire penis in thick wax - aim for at least 5mm thick from tip to base. Make no attempt to remove it for 12 hours.

Bonus round - coat your penis with nettles and then seal them in with hot wax for an hour.

Aimy24
10-03-2020, 11:58 AM
put vodka or any other string alcohol down your urethra.

CaffeineColin
10-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Slam a door closed with your dick in the doorway.

Describe what it’s like when you’re hard compared to when you’re soft.

Thanks,
-Colin.

ThatKinkyGuy
10-03-2020, 03:31 PM
How about this:
find some ants and make them mad (destroy their home or so), then place your dick dick on or next to their home so they will attack it. Stay like that for at least 5 mins and keep making them mad ;P

haha alright ill search ants maybe i got some in my backyard

Mix chilli powder and toothpaste, and use a sound or similar to fill your urethra with it.
Stuff the front of your underwear with nettles. Do not remove for two hours and see how it feels.
Coat your entire penis in thick wax - aim for at least 5mm thick from tip to base. Make no attempt to remove it for 12 hours.

Bonus round - coat your penis with nettles and then seal them in with hot wax for an hour.

i guess this are 3 experiments. The chilli powder and toothpaste mix in my uretha and all over my dick is already done it burned less than i thought but i could feel it hours later still :o the nettle tasks will be done soon when i get the time for it dont worry haha

put vodka or any other string alcohol down your urethra.

i guess this one will hurt :o how much vodka do you mean i should use? and how to insert? a straw maybe?

Slam a door closed with your dick in the doorway.

Describe what it’s like when you’re hard compared to when you’re soft.

Thanks,
-Colin.

just tested the door task and i couldnt manage to get the door closed (and i really slammed it hard).. it hurt much but nothing else happened.

do you mean the feeling? when my dick is soft i dont really feel anything there at all but when its hard i can feel its stretching itself and the force of the blood which keeps it hard (i hope you know what i mean).. love that feeling when the dick is really hard :P

Aimy24
10-03-2020, 04:03 PM
haha alright ill search ants maybe i got some in my backyard

i guess this are 3 experiments. The chilli powder and toothpaste mix in my uretha and all over my dick is already done it burned less than i thought but i could feel it hours later still :o the nettle tasks will be done soon when i get the time for it dont worry haha

i guess this one will hurt :o how much vodka do you mean i should use? and how to insert? a straw maybe?

just tested the door task and i couldnt manage to get the door closed (and i really slammed it hard).. it hurt much but nothing else happened.

do you mean the feeling? when my dick is soft i dont really feel anything there at all but when its hard i can feel its stretching itself and the force of the blood which keeps it hard (i hope you know what i mean).. love that feeling when the dick is really hard :P

a straw or a small syringe would work not much just a little

Caleba67
10-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Not to hijack this post, but I’m willing to do this dare as well.

Kik me at caleba67

I’ve always wanted to subject my cock and balls to some pain

ThatKinkyGuy
10-04-2020, 12:22 PM
a straw or a small syringe would work not much just a little

So i used a straw now to get some vodka into my dick (put in straw then let the vodka flow through it). It surely get inside but it hurt waaay less than i was expecting :o my dickhead became really warm and it burned slightly increasing with the time but nothing too bad :P

Keep the experiments coming my dick will survive this thread :P

MissPublic
10-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Sleep with toothpaste under your foreskin
Im interested how it will feel and look the next day

CaffeineColin
10-04-2020, 03:20 PM

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant slam the door on your dick when you're hard and again when you're soft and describe it feels different or if it clearly hurts more to have a hard dick closed in a door or a soft dick closed in a door.

Thanks for being a good test object!
-Colin

ThatKinkyGuy
10-06-2020, 08:01 AM
it hurts way more when its hard i guess because when its soft it can take shape better and react a bit to the door, when hard theres no chance to change shape and it just hurts haha

next? ;P

Tfhtfrrgghh
10-06-2020, 02:03 PM
I’m interested in hearing about the ant one

ThatKinkyGuy
10-07-2020, 11:34 AM
Didnt find ants so far... otherwise i would have done it already :/ home alone now if you got nice ideas i could do some experiments this evening ;)

coolplay69uk
10-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Make a fake vagina out of sandpaper and use it hard in and out until you cum.

Always wondered what a cock would look like after a good sandpapering...

Pics and evidence would be good.

Kik coolplay69uk

ThatKinkyGuy
10-15-2020, 06:26 AM
Make a fake vagina out of sandpaper and use it hard in and out until you cum.

Always wondered what a cock would look like after a good sandpapering...

Pics and evidence would be good.

Kik coolplay69uk

im pretty sure i cant do this until i cum itll bleed before and kinda destroy my dick but ill give it a try :o

more ideas?
not everything needs to be pain related haha just crazy or weird ideas are appreciated too ;P
(for example a girl on kik wanted to know if "center shocker" (very sour candy) have any effect on the dick/dickhead so i left it below my foreskin for a while (no effect))

PrincessPinkiePie
10-15-2020, 12:43 PM
Toothpaste mixed with salt down the urethra and let me know who that goes

DareFiend
10-15-2020, 01:04 PM
This is a really hot thread!

I think nettles were already mentioned. I'm planning to shove a nettle stalk up my urethra later tonight, and looking for other nettle punishments. I look forward to feeling your pain, and vice versa.

I love the idea of your dick being available for experiments :-)

ThatKinkyGuy
10-16-2020, 03:07 AM
This is a really hot thread!

I think nettles were already mentioned. I'm planning to shove a nettle stalk up my urethra later tonight, and looking for other nettle punishments. I look forward to feeling your pain, and vice versa.

I love the idea of your dick being available for experiments :-)

i also had nettles up my uretha its hard bro haha :P But its okay

the toothpaste + salt mix in my uretha will be done now

ThatKinkyGuy
10-17-2020, 05:25 AM
How about this:

alright finally found ants to make this experiment ;)

like you ordered i made them mad, destroyed the ant-hill and they attacked my dick :o It burned pretty much at first but after a min or so my dick got like numb and it didnt really had an effect much more :o

i tested the feelings after this with nettles (i rubbed a leaf to my dickhead), but it was just like i would rub any normal leaf to my dickhead :o

was very itchy when the ants attacked it first and hours later when it became less numb the itching started again but very less strong

Elijiah
10-17-2020, 07:09 AM
Wax play! Drop some wax on your dick drop by drop and then if you dare to, into your foreskin and on your penis head.

Would like to see the pics and videos of it. Kik me @Elijiah09

bamadude01
10-17-2020, 07:21 AM
Find some flowers. The stem can be fairly thin, but the flower part itself should be at least twice the size of the head of your penis. Insert into your dick and use your dick as a vase. Would love to see a pic.

MissPublic
10-18-2020, 03:18 AM
what will happen if you have mud unter your foreskin for 3 or more days? best would be a week or so haha ♥

MissPublic
11-09-2020, 10:08 AM
got a good idea: if youre ok with buying stuff sometimes buy a kit which allows you to make a dildo/vibe which looks exactly as your dick ♥ wanna see how this works or if its not really the same look then

TiedInLatex
11-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Drink a lot and get some extra bottles of water.
Attach a ballon to you dick.
The fill it with pee until it blows.

You may do this in the garden or in the bathroom. No removal before you have filled it until it blows.

I would like to know if it is possible to blow it or the ballon is too strong. You probably need to drink a few times before its filled enough. You might also need to support it a bit, so it don not fall off half way through the experiment.

ThatKinkyGuy
11-23-2020, 09:07 AM
Wax play! Drop some wax on your dick drop by drop and then if you dare to, into your foreskin and on your penis head.

Would like to see the pics and videos of it. Kik me @Elijiah09

did this before it just burns/hurts nothing special for experimenting there :P

what will happen if you have mud unter your foreskin for 3 or more days? best would be a week or so haha ♥

put mud under my foreskin for 7 days in a row but there wasnt really any effect it just started itching after a few days :o

got a good idea: if youre ok with buying stuff sometimes buy a kit which allows you to make a dildo/vibe which looks exactly as your dick ♥ wanna see how this works or if its not really the same look then

did this one and sent you how it went on kik :) its quite good but im pretty sure i could do it better but i wont try again its too expensive haha

More experiment ideas?

Wimble
11-23-2020, 09:26 AM
Put hand sanitiser on your junk and leave it until it evaporators. Would be very happy to receive proof on Kik :D

Analonlyslave
11-23-2020, 10:33 AM
Punch your dick and balls hard 15 times then edge 2 times in a row then do another 15 hits then put hot sauce on ur urethra

ThatKinkyGuy
11-29-2020, 02:04 PM
Put hand sanitiser on your junk and leave it until it evaporators. Would be very happy to receive proof on Kik :D

It burned a bit but nothing special :) toothpaste is worse

Punch your dick and balls hard 15 times then edge 2 times in a row then do another 15 hits then put hot sauce on ur urethra

I definitely wont do this because this is definitely no experiment... it would be painful and not more

Jingo889
11-29-2020, 06:12 PM
Would love to hear/see about the effects of hand sanitiser on your cock, maybe fill and condom with it and tie it on for an hour or so?
Kik for proof: psytio

ThatKinkyGuy
11-30-2020, 01:38 PM
Would love to hear/see about the effects of hand sanitiser on your cock, maybe fill and condom with it and tie it on for an hour or so?

alright i just ordered a new bottle of hand sanitizer ill do it on friday and send you the proof via kik ;P

more experiments? (not only pain based pls... the crazier the better)

ThatKinkyGuy
12-04-2020, 09:02 AM

ok my dick is in the condom right now :)

It definitely burns way more than the first time i used hand sanitizer on my dick, i guess because my dickhead now is completely surrounden by hand sanitizer all the time.. but i think toothpaste (a lot) is still worse but the topic of this thread isnt pain so its fine :) crazy experiments > painful things

keep the crazy ideas coming! use my dick as if you got nothing to lose haha... you got nothing to lose ;)

Deserved
12-04-2020, 09:35 AM
Hi i always wondered what humping an apple pie would feel like after watching american pie.

Thehumantoilet
12-14-2020, 03:37 AM
I'd love to know how far a thin object (like a pencil or whatever) will go inside your cock hole. Like, how far can you push the object into the hole before it physically refuses to go any further?

ThatKinkyGuy
01-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Hi i always wondered what humping an apple pie would feel like after watching american pie.

haha nice idea ill definitely try this someday but i dont know when i get the chance to do this ^^

ThatKinkyGuy
01-03-2021, 10:02 AM
I'd love to know how far a thin object (like a pencil or whatever) will go inside your cock hole. Like, how far can you push the object into the hole before it physically refuses to go any further?

i used a thin pain brush which is like 20cm and it got all the way in :o
i didnt try a longer object because i didnt find any so far but it went in way deeper than i thought

MissPublic
01-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Put a match stick in your uretha and see how far you can let it burn dorn before it gets too painful and also how it feels before that point ❤️

Put glue under your foreskin for a whole night ❤️

Pour glue over your whole dick, then cover it with flour or so❤️
Wait until its dry

ThatKinkyGuy
01-27-2021, 05:29 AM
Put a match stick in your uretha and see how far you can let it burn dorn before it gets too painful and also how it feels before that point ♥

Put glue under your foreskin for a whole night ♥

Pour glue over your whole dick, then cover it with flour or so♥
Wait until its dry

alright so the match stick one is done and i gotta tell the flame was way closer to my dickhead as i thought i could let it go :o almost touched it *-* got a video of it so if anybody wants to see it kik me (kik is in signature)

glue under foreskin for a whole night is also done but i didnt have a pic of it because it wasnt visible from the outside but i can tell the next day it was really like stuck (i placed a straw in my uretha so i would be able to pee for sure, i took the straw out next morning and there was a hole in the front of my foreskin and my dickhead kept open slightly too so i could bee) the glue solved itself over a few days so i didnt need to go to a doctor :o i didnt use super glue for this tho

the covering whole dick with glue was done slightly changed but i guess ill do it again exactly like you ordered :) for now i got a pic of my dickhead completely covered with (superglued) breadcrumbs (kik for pic)

pls send me more experiments, tasks, funny things, or even traps which will surprise me (like i think wont be that bad but then it turns out to be horrible or so haha be mean) but just not intentionally extra painful pls :o

open for mostly anything
got new superglue btw

Marquise
01-27-2021, 05:41 AM
Would you be willing to super glue your hard dick to your belly? Hold it there until the glue sets and then try to cum with it like that

ThatKinkyGuy
02-20-2021, 02:38 PM
Would you be willing to super glue your hard dick to your belly? Hold it there until the glue sets and then try to cum with it like that

i wouldnt be able to pee without peeing all over me so i better dont do this but other things using glue are possible if you want but for everything (non pain based): my dick is still the test object for all of you!

WITH KIK PROOF PICS/SHORT VIDS :P

ThatKinkyGuy
02-24-2021, 08:22 AM
Need new ideas :o

Get crazy its almost everything possible and ill do pic proof (not pain based things this is about crazy stuff or funny stuff or experimenting)

MissPublic
02-24-2021, 08:30 AM
Make something like pizza or bread (before its baken i dont know how its called in english) and fuck it ;P cum in it and then bake it and maybe eat it or give it to your friends haha ;P

Ballbasher
02-24-2021, 09:36 AM
Melt a some chocolate into a bowl(idk how much you'll need). Firstly lubricate your dick using oil, butter or similar Get hard and dip your whole dick in the chocolate so it's completely covered, let it set(while staying hard). Repeat this however many times you need in order to get a real thick coating, on the last dip sprinkle some diced nuts on it.

Take a picture with it on then try and remove it, if successful freeze it, take some more photos and do whatever you please with it.

MissPublic
04-02-2021, 01:17 AM
Use your penis vacuum pump and try to pump as hard as you can until you think its almost getting ripped, and then keep the pressure on it for an hour❤️Then report how your dick looks like after this and also how it feels (send me the pic on kik like the last experiments) ❤️

A second experiment also with the pump is to pump it up as big as possible again, but with nettes in the pump and then keep it on for an hour❤️

ThatKinkyGuy
05-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Did the vacuum dares and will do the chocolate and bread dough thing when possible, but for that time ill need new experiments, or anything you have in mind to abuse my penis (pls not only pain based things, unhealthy and disgusting is absolutely okay but i dont really like pain)

And as always, ask me on kik for pic or maybe video proofs,ill film or picture most dares anyway

ThatKinkyGuy
05-22-2021, 12:43 AM
i thought about something which made a bit horny haha so if you got any ideas to experiment with/abuse my dick please tell me ;P

The idea i had was: i have a penis pump-> i could fill it with stuff and then pump my dick up with the stuff inside ;P did this once with it fillled with a few nettles and it was quite painful, way more than just rubbing nettles to my dick but the idea stayed in my head haha ;P (will do that again with way more nettles so not only my dickhead will be touching them then)

you can request pic proof or video proof for every task dont forget haha ;P

ThatKinkyGuy
05-29-2021, 03:21 AM
Come on guys i need ideas.. abuse my dick go crazy or whatever its just an object for experiments and other stuff

Sir Cap
05-29-2021, 04:11 AM
Can you fill your urethra with toothpaste and tape it closed until you have to pee next?

ThatKinkyGuy
05-29-2021, 03:49 PM
sure ;P ill do that right tomorrow, keep the ideas coming

Sir Cap
05-30-2021, 10:15 PM
Can you fill your urethra with toothpaste and tape it closed until you have to pee next?

How did this go?

perpetualsunday
05-31-2021, 05:37 AM
Take as thick an object as you can willingly manage and get it nice and deep in your urethra. Then, I want you to smear toothpaste over the head of your cock, wrap stinging nettles over the toothpaste, and (if you're uncircumcised) try and close your foreskin back over top of everything. If you're able to, use a rubber band to tie the end of your foreskin closed, and hold it there for as long as you can tolerate (but at least 15 minutes). If you want an extra challenge, once you've completed the first part then do the same toothpaste/nettle layering around the rest of your cock (holding everything in place with bands if need be) and then lock it up in your chastity cage.

If you'd be willing to send me a report (and evidence) then my kik is in bio or you can PM me here :)

ThatKinkyGuy
05-31-2021, 07:59 AM
How did this go?

So, i got two short videos of that, i guess i pushed it through all my dick right into my body which is very unhealthy i guess but i didnt feel anything wrong today ;P it burned much, but less than i thought :o

Take as thick an object as you can willingly manage and get it nice and deep in your urethra. Then, I want you to smear toothpaste over the head of your cock, wrap stinging nettles over the toothpaste, and (if you're uncircumcised) try and close your foreskin back over top of everything. If you're able to, use a rubber band to tie the end of your foreskin closed, and hold it there for as long as you can tolerate (but at least 15 minutes). If you want an extra challenge, once you've completed the first part then do the same toothpaste/nettle layering around the rest of your cock (holding everything in place with bands if need be) and then lock it up in your chastity cage.

If you'd be willing to send me a report (and evidence) then my kik is in bio or you can PM me here :)

did this right now just after reading it because im horny af haha ;P my dickhead is now covered in toothpaste surrounded by nettles with a quite long object in my uretha and my foreskin is closed so everything stays in :) it burned very hard at first but i now became slightly used to it and it just feels funny haha (like when your arm went numb, just that its my whole dick now even when its only on the dickhead and under its foreskin) ;P

the next person which gives me a new task can decide for how long itll stay like this (if noone answeres within 15 minutes after this post, ill take everything off and clean my dick to get ready for a new crazy experiment)

new crazy ideas always welcome you can really abuse my dick in any way, disgusting, pain, funny, unhealthy.... only nothing which is obvious to cause permanent damage like a tatoo or piercing

ThatKinkyGuy
06-02-2021, 04:48 PM
moooooreee please ;P the last newest tasks are done i need new stuff to try using on my dick or new crazy ways to abuse my dick ;P

bamadude01
06-02-2021, 06:34 PM
Not an experiment with your dick, but instead your balls, if you are willing.

Saw a video that claimed the testicles have taste buds, that is, you can dip your balls into a liquid food or sauce, and the taste would transfer to your mouth.

So I suggest you take a variety of sauces (soy sauce, hot sauce, etc), dip your balls into them, and see if you can taste the sauce in your mouth.

AnonBull1
06-03-2021, 06:31 AM
Two ideas:

One, cover your dick in a decently thick layer of icyhot, then, leaving the cream on, use your vacuum pump and see if the burning gets worse

Two, get some turtle wax and a microfiber car towel and buff/polish your dick, see if you can get it to be actually shiny

Miss.Public
07-15-2021, 09:48 AM
I know you alreadytalked about it but you never finally did it ;P

Insert a worm into your uretha (make sure it cant crawl to deep)

it has to be all the way in so you cant see it any,ore from the outside ❤️
Video of that to me on kik.. thanks ❤️ (You know my kik)

colinst
07-15-2021, 10:02 AM

That's a bit extreme lol, cruel u

Miss.Public
07-15-2021, 10:11 AM
That's a bit extreme lol, cruel u

I know him and i know he will do it ;P

His dick is not really his dick its just hanging off his body ready for our experiments ;P

He surely will send me the video soon ❤️

ThatKinkyGuy
07-16-2021, 08:54 AM
I know him and i know he will do it ;P

His dick is not really his dick its just hanging off his body ready for our experiments ;P

He surely will send me the video soon ❤️

well, unluckily shes right there i will do it since its for science... :/
actually im also quite curious how it feels so its definitely an experiment someone has to do and thats exactly whats my test object dick is for ;)

so if you got other experiments please inform me and describe me how i should do them :)

iluvXTRMcbt
07-16-2021, 09:01 AM
Okay so set mouse traps up and then do naked push-ups with your dick close to the traps if you can keep it up then all is well but let it drop and get caught by the traps. I think 4 trap catches should be enough. Oh and send video to any who ask on kik

ThatKinkyGuy
07-18-2021, 12:20 PM

Actually i just tried this today but it didnt really work ...

the worm moved to much and was to wobbly to get inside.. i really pushed with my fingers but i could not manage it to enter more than half a cm :/

As proof i could show you the video of me trying but i couldnt get it in..
mouse traps snapping on dick will be done soon too

keep the experiments coming :P

Miss.Public
09-27-2021, 08:01 AM
just wanted to let you know that i just made him fill his entire foreskin with much (!) silicone and then clamped the foreskin shut, it will stay like this until its dry so like 2 days with only peeing while making sure to lose not much ♥

what do you think? will this destroy his dick haha will it get off or will his foreskin be locked around the dickhead for ever with the silicone in? ♥

i hope it stays locked and he cant get it off once its dry ♥