PDA

View Full Version : poll for Heswitch

EnigmaticBunni
10-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Heswitch lost a bet and gets to do one of 5 dares. I am giving 5 options and he has to follow though with the winning vote and do the 2 most voted punishments (he can choose to veto 1 of the options).

the 5 dares are

1 go out in public with 3 pairs of women's sneakers. find a hidden place to strip down then put on the first pair of shoes, do a jumping jack, same for the next 2 pairs. once you have worn all 3 shoes and done all 3 nude jumping jacks you may get dressed.

2. pee on a pair of girls shoes. put them on. then shower wearing only the shoes

3. tie yourself up in just female shoes and send the picture to 5 people on kik, or other means. they then are allowed to give you a task to do while bound and you must do those tasks

4 get naked and gag yourself and put a glass under your mouth to catch any drool. Then masturbate till you edge 10 times or have about an inch of drool in the glass. then you may take off the gag and cum while drinking the drool.

5 get 3 pairs of women's shoes. put in a butt plug. put on first pair of shoes and normal clothes and walk around the block. change butt plugs or take it out and back in, then change shoes and walk around the block again. do with all 3 pairs and hopefully 3 plugs.

Heswitch
10-06-2020, 02:39 PM
not that i want more votes but there are still a few days left

Heswitch
10-18-2020, 10:11 PM
Looks like 4 and 5. I'll be doing these during my weekend in november