PDA

View Full Version : New Freinds

robyn.h2
01-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Not really a story persay, but I just moved to Germany for my job and have been quit lonely the past few weeks. But, this past weekend I went out with two girls I met thru work sort of and they are totally cool and actually love the idea of the whole truth or dare game which is awesome cause I really miss playing with my family/friends back home. I even got them to create a memebership on here.

So, I guess a quick story of this last weekend so I don’t get in trouble for posting on here… Things were very slow at the beging of the weekend but I was invited to a new friends home to hang out, watch movies and have dinner. Most of the early afternoon was filled with light conversation. The normal getting to know eachother and such. I didn’t drink with the other two because of my current pregnancy but only cause there was no wine (dr says as long as I don’t drink two bottles at once its good for me). By early evening my two new friends were obviously a little drunk from the mixed drinks they had been downing and the conversation began to get very interesting. A lot of talk about, sex, secerets, fantasies, etc. So, eventually this led to me telling them how my brother, and a few of our friends back home play truth or dare (seemed prior to me leaving it was more dare then truth). Well, they just got a huge kick out of it. Jill had made the comment that we should play several times but I shrugged it off as her just being drunk and talking without really knowing what she was saying. Well, I guess I was wrong, because soon we were asking eachother our first loves, fav positions, dirtiest secerets, etc. normal stuff for truth or dare. Well the dares started coming and they were very PG13ish dares. The normal stuff like kiss one antoher, or make believe youre having sex with the pillow, or flash everyone. Well, this led to a dare I have never done before. Its kinda lame, but for me, very daring. I was dared to get into a swim suit and fliplops, go outside, walk across the street to the small market (kinda like a small walmart) and by a pack of gum (I don’t know why gum but whatever right?). now, I’m used to public type dares from playing in the past, but for some reason this one was just very out of left field. Just struck me as odd. Anyway, since myself and Jill (one of my new friends) are about the same measurements, with the exception of I have a huge belly, I relectly went and changed into a bikini, slip on some flipflops, and walked my ass across the street. I froze my ass off doing, but for some reason, it was a huge excitement. I wouldn’t nessarly say I was turned on, but something very similar. When I got in the warm store, it was like the whole world stood still. I don’t think a person in the place moved for about 30 seconds. Here I was, standing in the front door way of a store, during the early eveing, dressed in a bikini. I walked over to the register, picked up a pack of orbitz I think and paid. When I got back to the apartment, I felt sooo good. By this time, we decided to make dinner. We talked much more about the game throught the preparation and while we ate. By the time everyone was thru with dinner, both of my new friends were beyond drunk and we decided to retire. Thinking that two things would happen in regards to the game (either I would never hear the end of it and it would be held over my head forever, or neither of them would remember a thing) I tried putting it out of my head and forgetting about it. The weekend passed and when Monday came around I ran into Samantha (the other new friend I made over the weekend) who pulled me to the side and said, omg, we had sooo much fun on Saturday, we need to do it again. Well after talking to both of them off and on over the past couple days, I talked them both into getting on here and just checking it out. Mainly cause both of them were saying how they wouldn’t know what to dare. That that was the best they could come up with.

So, I would like to say hello Jill and Samantha and look forward to getting together this weekend. It’s a long one too. LOL.

Jilly.e.bean.2000
01-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey robyn, i was able to register no problem and found your posting. i still cant believe you did it. we need to come up with some good ones for this weekend!