PDA

View Full Version : Teek, 24/F/France, Any Questions?

Teeks
01-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Heya all ...

Well, seeing as I love answering truths, and that Betty and Marvin have done this kinda thread before, it got me to think about doing one, so, I'm doing it ^.^

So, ask me anything, really, I'll try to answer. If any question has already been asked, or is just mean/pointless, I keep my veto ;)

But sincerely, I will answer any question, so please, go on!

midnightkisses
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
do you have any sex toys?
if yes what?
whats your fav one?

if no
do you use anything from the house
what?

how tight are you?
when did you start mastbating
how often do you do it

Teeks
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Do you have any sex toys? N/A.
If yes what? N/A.
Whats your fav one? N/A.

If no do you use anything from the house? Yes.
What? A brush whose handle is long, not very large but enough to fill me, and very smooth. Ideal :)

How tight are you? I can fit two fingers in my pussy, two and "a half" when I'm being very lucky.
When did you start masturbating? I think I "really" started masturbating when I was 11.
How often do you do it? No real frequency ... depends. I had not done it for days, and today, I had four cummies :)

monkeysrock
01-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Have you ever masturbated in a public place? (work, shopping mall ect)
Describe it :)

Teeks
01-11-2010, 03:27 AM
Have you ever masturbated in a public place? (work, shopping mall ect)
Describe it.
Well, if public restrooms are considered as a public place, then yes, I have, and a lot of times.
I can't really describe, or I mean, since it was public, I didn't have my brush with me and tried to be as quiet as possible, so no fingers inside my kitty. Just rubbing on my clit until I cummed. And I had to be as quick as possible. Once it was in the school restrooms, I had to edge for my ex-Master, and a friend was "with me". She was waiting for me behind the restroom doors, so she could kinda hear me, and I tried not to make sounds, but still, felt very embarrassed. Plus she knew I was in there because I had to do something for my Master, some task. Since she's my best friend, I kinda tell her anything, and even if she didn't know what I had to do, I am pretty sure she kinda guessed ...

Methodical
01-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Have you ever been a Master/Slave?
Online or Offline?

Aside from Master/Slave, what are your fetishes?

Describe your favorite pair of panties

Teeks
01-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Have you ever been a Master/Slave?
Yes, I have.
Online or Offline? Online only.

Aside from Master/Slave, what are your fetishes?
Mhm they're written in my sig, ain't they? But I suppose my fetishes are mostly blowjobs and cum. Being videotaped/photographed is also a huge turn-on.

Describe your favorite pair of panties.
I'd say my favourite pair of panties is light purple, cotton and lace on the borders, with three very little buttons on the front.

Comeintotheparlor
01-11-2010, 05:40 AM
How did you come to realize that you're submissive?

Ohhforf
01-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Do you like kittens? (OTHARWAIS U WALK TEH PLANK!!!)

Do you like random humor?

Do you agree with my signature?

Ancay ouyay understandway isthay? (I'll explain later)

Ever shared your clothes with a boy?

dragonator
01-11-2010, 08:29 AM
is that your ass in ur avatar?

Teeks
01-11-2010, 10:44 AM
How did you come to realize that you're submissive?
Well ... I heard about the D/s lifestyle like a year ago, reading a fanfiction on the internet ... my interest in that grew and I read more about it, and discovered it aroused me, that I fantasized about being a sub, etc. So I decided I could try it, and even just talking with respectuous Doms, they said I was a "natural" sub ...

Do you like kittens?
Mhm, yes, I do like kittens. I think they're cute.

Do you like random humor?
Depends on what you call random humor, but I like having a good laugh, and I'm not the last one to make random pranks and jokes.

Do you agree with my signature?
Mhm I don't understand what it reads?

Ancay ouyay understandway isthay? (I'll explain later)
No, not really >.< My english isn't really that good already, so strange english-based language I don't understand, no.

Ever shared your clothes with a boy?
Yes, my best friend, when we were younger. Or my cousin. Simple tees or jeans, unisex clothes.

Is that your ass in ur avatar?
Well, pretty pointless question, I shouldn't even bother to answer it, but once it will be done there will be no excuses for the next one to ask so, NO it's not ME in my avat. Just a random picture I found on the internet that suits me very well.

youngmaster123
01-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Do you think French guys are hotter in general than other guys? What about girls?

What's the kinkiest thing you've done with someone else in real life?

Do you prefer older men?

Does size matter?

And how is your english so good? My french is appaling.

funnchilling
01-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Whats your fav cum/ blow job fantasy?

do you ever plan on making it a reality?

thefunman
01-11-2010, 11:51 AM
what is the longest you been naked for?

Teeks
01-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Do you think French guys are hotter in general than other guys? What about girls?
No, I don't think so. French people ain't hotter than others. They're just ... French! ^.^

What's the kinkiest thing you've done with someone else in real life?
O.O I sincerely don't know ... I think maybe masturbating in the high school restrooms while my best friend was waiting for me and knew what I was doing, even talked to me a bit ... Or stretching my ass in the bathrooms at my grandparent's and writting it in my sub diary sis eventually read ...

Do you prefer older men?
Depends on what you call by "older". I like guys a bit older than me, yes. Because most of the time, they are more mature about the D/s relationship, and they are more experienced, not just thrilled by trying to top some pussy. And even in friendship & love relationship, they are more mature.

Does size matter?
Honestly, I don't know, I'm a virgin. But I suppose it physically matters to a certain extent, but it matters most "psychologically", like, if a girl is convinced that "normal" size penises won't bring her pleasure as much as "huge enormous" penises, she will never feel fully satisfied with "normal" penises.

And how is your english so good? My french is appaling.
First of all thanks :$ but my english isn't that good really, I learn new words everyday, and all. But I suppose that since I "really" started studying english, when I was like 11/12, my interest for the language grew with months, years and it was like a game. I just listenned to the teachers, then, tried to understand and translate my favourite songs lyrics, watching movies in english with subtitles, then without any subtitles, then trying to understand the lyrics in a song just by listening, without reading, trying reading in english, reading out loud, etc.

Whats your fav cum/ blow job fantasy?
I don't know ... I have so much! But In general, my "favourite" ones I write in the thread made up for that, like "your darkest fantasy", or "most humiliating fantasies", etc. I can't think of one right now, you can check those threads if you'd like to, but if there's one that ever gets on "top of the list", I will answer this question again.

Do you ever plan on making it a reality?
Mhm, why not? but always depends on the fantasy. Some fantasies are to stay fantasies, while some others should be made reality. So for now, I don't know. But I sure don't want to lose my virginity acting up on them.

What is the longest you been naked for?
A whole evening + night I think. I am not leaving alone, nor my family's nudist :(

Andy_24
01-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Have you ever been hit in your crotch or breasts?
Did it hurt a lot?
Describe the situation.

Teeks
01-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Have you ever been hit in your crotch or breasts?
Did it hurt a lot?
Describe the situation.
I have had my breasts hurting, and they are not feeling very nice those days, by the way. But never really been punched in the breasts, noe. For the crotch, I have never been punched either, but once I was at the swimming pool, I was like 6, running on the borders and fell ... my legs in square, like one inside the pool and the other one outside on the border, like a 90° angle ... my dad caught my by my hair. On the moment, it was my head that has hurt the most, but later, it was my kitty. I have bled, and it has hurt a lot. These are not things you wish to someone when you're sane.

Andy_24
01-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Owwww.... I believe it must hurt!

Andy_24
01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
How big is your clitty?
How long is your slit?
What is the distance between your nipples?
What is the distance between your bellybutton and your slit?
What is the distance between your pussy and your anus?

Teeks
01-12-2010, 12:20 AM
How big is your clitty?
How long is your slit?
What is the distance between your nipples?
What is the distance between your bellybutton and your slit?
What is the distance between your pussy and your anus?

No seriously, these questions make mefeel VERY uncomfortable, and I'm sorry but I wont answer them. I have some self respect for my body, for myself, I am very open-minded yes, sure, but I am not just a hole, or some experience slut robot.

CISS
01-12-2010, 02:42 AM
- When you're with your friends at a mall or cafè or something and you have to use the bathroom, do you prefer to go alone or do you prefer to have a friend join you (into the restroom, not into the same stall necessarily)?

- Have you ever tried peeing standing up?

- What's your favorite type of underwear? Do you choose it by comfort or looks/attractiveness?

- Imagine you're finally with the right guy and started having sex. At some point in the action, the guy tells you he also wants to penetrate your butt. Would you let him have anal sex with you on your first time?

CISS

Teeks
01-12-2010, 03:09 AM
- When you're with your friends at a mall or cafè or something and you have to use the bathroom, do you prefer to go alone or do you prefer to have a friend join you (into the restroom, not into the same stall necessarily)?
Depends. I can go, and like to go by myself, and if a friend come with me, it's mostly because we need to talk, or both need to pee, or that they just decided so.

- Have you ever tried peeing standing up?
Yep, when I was child. Of course I've peed all over myself. I have always been jealous of guys for that.

- What's your favorite type of underwear? Do you choose it by comfort or looks/attractiveness?
Both. I try to find cute and sexy underwear that is comfy at the same time.

- Imagine you're finally with the right guy and started having sex. At some point in the action, the guy tells you he also wants to penetrate your butt. Would you let him have anal sex with you on your first time?
Mhm I don't think I would, not on my first time. And I think the right guy wouldn't even ask that of me knowing I am a virgin.

jimb0
01-12-2010, 11:26 AM
What underwear are you wearing now?

Do you like to let your underwear show?

What type of panties do you like the most?

Would you ever get in trouble at school if someone dared you too?
If so what sort of things would you do?

Teeks
01-12-2010, 01:09 PM
What underwear are you wearing now?
Some lycra and lace white panties.

Do you like to let your underwear show?
In a reasonable amount, yep.

What type of panties do you like the most?
Don't know. Those ones that look good and are comfy.

Would you ever get in trouble at school if someone dared you too? If so what sort of things would you do?
Depends on what kind of trouble. But since I have already been in trouble at school and made some teachers all sweaty, well, it wouldn't be a problem :D And I would juts piss of the teachers I don't like, make random pranks, etc.

Andy_24
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
No seriously, these questions make mefeel VERY uncomfortable, and I'm sorry but I wont answer them. I have some self respect for my body, for myself, I am very open-minded yes, sure, but I am not just a hole, or some experience slut robot.

It's okay. I respect that. :)

Teeks
01-13-2010, 03:34 AM
It's okay. I respect that. :)

Thanks. I'm sorry, but I really just couldn't. It made me feel very uncomfortable, just like an object, without feeling and all. And that's not me. I'm a naughty little one, but my life isn't centered around sex.

Comeintotheparlor
01-13-2010, 05:03 AM
Have you ever orgasmed?
Last fantasy you had?
ever seen a ghost?
do you believe in the afterlife?
what do you want to be when you're older?
Favourite subject at school?
Do you enjoy school?
have you ever been bullied?
worst sexual experience?
best sexual experience?
Do you have any interest in history?
Do you like docomentries?
Will you return the favour ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39090) ?

Teeks
01-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Have you ever orgasmed?
Oh yes, I don't even count how many times! ^.^

Last fantasy you had?
Mhm I don't remember ... or was it ... ah yes! Mhm a guy making me service him, suck his cock and all, and then, cumming in my ass, fucking me.

Ever seen a ghost?
Weird to say but yes I feel like I have. And I work with feeling a lot.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Somehow I do, yes.

What do you want to be when you're older?
I don't know. I wanna have babies and be a mommy <3. I wanna study psuchology and languages. So I don't know, really.

Favourite subject at school?
English.

Do you enjoy school?
I do to a certain extent.

Have you ever been bullied?
No, I don't think so ... or yes, once. It was last winter. I am very pale and since it was cold and I was tired, so i had bags under my eyes, was dizzy and all, that I didn't eat much, and had always an appointment at the doctors or therapist (at the time) during school hours, people started thinking I had a cancer or something.

Worst sexual experience?
I am virging, but I'd say, summer 2008. I was on vaccation with my family in the south of France, and for like a week, I couldn't cum. At all. made me fucking frustrated. And when I can't have a release, I cry!

Best sexual experience?
I don't know, I've had a lot of good experiences, considering I'm a virgin. Maybe the first time I had a really powerful orgasm, clit and vagina at the same time. Or when I was playing online, that's a very good memory of mine.

Do you have any interest in history?
I do. Especially Ancient Egypt and Greece. The Mythology and the Gods and Godess, the culture of those civilizations are just amazing.

Do you like docomentries?
Yes I do.

Will you return the favour ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39090) ?
I will, be sure of that ;)

moxie
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
When was your last orgasm? How did it happen?
What is your favorite brand of underwear?
What is your favorite season?
When was your last period?
Do you prefer pads or tampons?
What is your favorite sport?

Teeks
01-16-2010, 11:22 AM
When was your last orgasm? How did it happen?
Was a few days ago, so long ago, like tuesday I believe. And I don't remember it clearly, sorry. Been so long ...

Well, i don't own any famous underwear brand item, but I like Victoria's Secret. I think they have a lot of choice and that their clothing is wonderful, but ecpensive.

What is your favorite season?
I'd say autumn.

When was your last period?
I am actually having them.

Do you prefer pads or tampons?
Both.

What is your favorite sport?
I don't like sport very much, but I'd say basketball.

dared to perfection
01-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Ancay ouyay understandway isthay?

pretty sure this is Can you understand this .. with ay on the end of all and the first two and last one messed up D:
but my question is why was this done !

Teeks
01-17-2010, 09:41 AM

pretty sure this is Can you understand this .. with ay on the end of all and the first two and last one messed up D:

What? ô.O I don't understand! xD

moxie
01-17-2010, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=Tekaa;224474]
Well, i don't own any famous underwear brand item, but I like Victoria's Secret. I think they have a lot of choice and that their clothing is wonderful, but ecpensive.

That shouldn't be surprising given the picture on your profile. :) They do have a lot of really cool stuff and good solid things.

If you could have any three things from VS what would they be?

lokelake
01-17-2010, 05:32 PM
1. What was the worst (most snow that fell) snowstorm you can remember? And how much fell?

2. Are you happy being female?

3. What do you hate about being a female?

4. Can you speak in any other language besides French and English?

5. How many phone calls did you make the other day? :p

6. What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Star Shadows
01-18-2010, 12:24 PM
1. If you could change just on thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
2. A boy and his father are in a car crash and they are both sent to hospital with sever injuries... The surgeon looks at the boy and says "I cannot operate on this boy for he is my son?" how so?
3. You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don't he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don't have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
4. You are a psychiatrist and your patient has just confided to you that he intends to kill a woman. You're inclined to dismiss the threat as idle, but you aren't sure. Should you report the threat to the police and the woman or should you remain silent as the principle of confidentiality between psychiatrist and patient demands?
5. you are on a raft with 30 yooung students and a strange looking man, if someone doesnt leave the raft the boat will sink and there is a strong chance all aboard will die. Who would you make go over board, one of the children or the strange man? Why?
6. someone, in full body armour has a gun to the head of a person you love and you have a gun in your hand, the person says if you do not shoot the stranger he has next to him, he will kill the person you love. do you shoot the stranger, refuse or shoot the person in hope that the triger wont fire before your bullet hits the loved one?
(I always found the moral questions more interesting)

trakky
01-19-2010, 07:59 AM
who was the first person you were ever attracted to in a sexual way?
What are you wearing right now?
what is the longest period of time you have been naked?
can you lick your own nipples?
can you lick your own pussy?
have you ever tried anal?
what are your sexual fantasies?
if you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be?
have you ever gone in public without any panties?
have you ever been seen naked by someone you didnt mean to show?
are you shaved?
have you ever posted pictures of yourself on the internet?
do you ever feel like going up to a random guy and sucking his dick?
what is the most recent time that your parents have seen you naked?
what size are you boobs?
has anyone that you dont like ever tried to chat you up?

Teeks
01-19-2010, 12:34 PM
If you could have any three things from VS what would they be?
Seriously I don't know ... I'd say the "Sexy Little Things® Ruffle v-string with garters", the Victoria's Secret Pink® "Tank & panty set", and the and one of the pencil/skinny jeans they have.

1. What was the worst (most snow that fell) snowstorm you can remember? And how much fell?
I was like 11, and at school when the snow started falling. Was a real snowstorm, you could see the snowflakes dancing in the wind ... and in the ned there was like 30 cm of snow.

2. Are you happy being female?
Yes, i'm very happy with being a female, wouldn't want to be a guy.

3. What do you hate about being a female?
Periods, mostly that's it really.

4. Can you speak in any other language besides French and English?
I suck at Spanish, I speak very little. And I know a few words of Slovenian, but that's it.

5. How many phone calls did you make the other day?
When was the other day? o.o and I don't know, depends, sometimes I can have like 10 or 20 calls a day, and sometimes have none.

6. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I don't know. Hanging out with friends, or shopping I'd say. Or just even being outside alone, sitting on a bench. It feels very nice to be alone sometimes. I enjoy it a lot.

Thanks for all your questions, I'll answer Shadowdare93 and trakky's as soon as possible, but I am running late those days!

Teeks
01-20-2010, 03:38 PM
1. If you could change just on thing to make the world a better place, what would you do?
I don't know. really anything that might sound clever has it's good and bad consequences, so ... Maybe have only worldwide spoken languages, and the others kept has part of a country's culture and all ... in my opinion would help a few things ...

2. A boy and his father are in a car crash and they are both sent to hospital with sever injuries... The surgeon looks at the boy and says "I cannot operate on this boy for he is my son?" how so?
Ahaah so fucking funny because a friend asked me that like a couple of days ago, so I have the answer, which is somehow obvious but can't help not to think about. The surgeon is a women, the guy's mother.

3. You are an inmate in a concentration camp. A sadistic guard is about to hang your son who tried to escape and wants you to pull the chair from underneath him. He says that if you don't he will not only kill your son but some other innocent inmate as well. You don't have any doubt that he means what he says. What should you do?
I don't know. I think i'll try and find a possibility to get myself killed first. I know it's low and all, but I couldn't touch my kids, or whatever. And I couldn't stand to see my kids plus other innocents killed. so really no idea.

4. You are a psychiatrist and your patient has just confided to you that he intends to kill a woman. You're inclined to dismiss the threat as idle, but you aren't sure. Should you report the threat to the police and the woman or should you remain silent as the principle of confidentiality between psychiatrist and patient demands?
The principle of confidentiality doesn't apply when there's a threat. So, I would report it to the police obviously. Not in a bad way, just to make sure the guy won't kill anyone, and that's he's cured for his mental illness. For a protection purpose, for him and the person he wants to kill.

5. you are on a raft with 30 yooung students and a strange looking man, if someone doesnt leave the raft the boat will sink and there is a strong chance all aboard will die. Who would you make go over board, one of the children or the strange man? Why?
I'll go overboard. As simple as that. I won't push any of the kids, nor the guy. Only I will make him go overboard if he's actually done something, but since he hasn't, I'll just go myself.

6. someone, in full body armour has a gun to the head of a person you love and you have a gun in your hand, the person says if you do not shoot the stranger he has next to him, he will kill the person you love. do you shoot the stranger, refuse or shoot the person in hope that the triger wont fire before your bullet hits the loved one?
I'll shot the stranger! No way in hell I could live without my loved one. Seriously, this might sounds cruel, but to me, it's just human nature. When you love someone, you're back to your animal shape, instincts and all. It's a matter of protection, living, safety.

GoogleMaster
01-21-2010, 05:18 PM
In one of your posts you said that you thought maybe you lost your virginity but then found out that you didn't. Can you explain that story a little better?

Atelo
01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Why did you choose your username?

Teeks
01-22-2010, 05:51 AM
who was the first person you were ever attracted to in a sexual way?
Last year's history teacher. He was not even 30, and if not the kind of guy I "usually" like, and not very handsome, there was something about him i couldn't explain, first time I saw him, i felt like my body was on fire. Now we're good friends.

What are you wearing right now?
Now i'm wearing some denim mini skirt, with funny coloured tights, one of my snoopy thongs, pink Chuck's, white, lace and cotton bra, and some v-neck tight black sweater.

what is the longest period of time you have been naked?
Mhm I think it's been like just a few hours, a night, because sometimes I like to sleep naked. But I think I'll have time to be naked soon, since next week i should have the house, parents and sis gone for a day or two ;)

can you lick your own nipples?
I can.

can you lick your own pussy?
Never tried, possible, I'll see if I can.

have you ever tried anal?
Mhm, i have "tried" anal, if some alone play counts.

what are your sexual fantasies?
I have severals but the two most important, I believe, are here (http://getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=217634&postcount=6) and there. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=210583&postcount=10)

if you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be?
I don't know ... A certain someone maybe :$

have you ever gone in public without any panties?
No, or maybe once, but I was 8! xD

have you ever been seen naked by someone you didnt mean to show?
I don't think so, no.

are you shaved?
Yeah, but actually letting my legs and thighs hair grow a little so I can wax soon, and waxing my privates ;)

have you ever posted pictures of yourself on the internet?
Depends on the kind of pictures. I have absolutely normal pictures of myself on facebook.

do you ever feel like going up to a random guy and sucking his dick?
No i don't think so ... Maybe if someday i end up badly screwed, like wasted, drunk and stoned, but no, I really don't feel like it.

what is the most recent time that your parents have seen you naked?
Mhm can't really recall ... mom has just surprised me this morning while I was plucking some hair on my privates, don't know if it counts ...

what size are you boobs?
38C.

has anyone that you dont like ever tried to chat you up?
Yes, often happens to me.

Teeks
01-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Why did you choose your username? I don't really know, it's my username on a few forums, i just thought i sounded good.

In one of your posts you said that you thought maybe you lost your virginity but then found out that you didn't. Can you explain that story a little better?
Simple: friend's joke. I have had a lot of party last summer, getting drunk, stoned, sleeping like everywhere, anytime, and so, once, a few friends made me believe something that wasn't true, as to know, I had had sex with a guy. When I didn't get my periods the next month i freaked out and even did a pregnancy test, while i was a virgin ... in the end, they admited they had said it for "fun".

Katiie
01-22-2010, 05:52 PM
when did you last shower??
describe your favourite underwear (bra and knickers)??
do you wear glasses??
what do you sleep in??

Teeks
01-24-2010, 03:07 AM
when did you last shower??
Yesterday morning, so, about 1 pm xD.

describe your favourite underwear (bra and knickers)??
I don't know ... I loooove my Snoopy thongs, and my black stripped white bra, but I don't have faves really ...

do you wear glasses??
I do, but only put on them when i'm home and my eyes feel tired.

what do you sleep in??
Pyjamas, sleeping tees, underwear or sometimes naked.

vinsin
01-24-2010, 06:44 PM
I see you like Dirty talk, what is your favorite kind?

Teeks
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
I see you like Dirty talk, what is your favorite kind?
Depends on what you call "kind". I love saying dirty/nasty things and being told them while masturbation for exemple, or in order to help the guy cumming, because it gets me very hot too. Or just sending/receiving texts at some unpredictable moments in the day with some dirty comment that will make me wet, or when I wake up, etc ...
I like dirty talking as long as I feel I'm still considered as a human being and respected.

Truth or Dare?
01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Whats your favorite type of porn O.o

Teeks
01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Whats your favorite type of porn O.o
Mhm I'd say stuff with young girls, 18+, so they're close to my age ad i can picture myself instead of them. And blowjobs, facial ejac and cumming on body, anal, double pen, etc.

MasterPain
01-25-2010, 02:17 PM
why is it all the questions sexual in nature?
what colours do you like?
what is your primary language?
how many languages do you know?

Teeks
01-25-2010, 02:22 PM
why is it all the questions sexual in nature?
I don't really understand your question. :$ care to explain?

what colours do you like?
I like pink, purple, white, grey, and black mainly. Lots of different shades of those.

My mother tongue is french.

how many languages do you know?
I speak french, a bit of english, and that's it mainly. I'm learning spanish but I suck at it, and I know a few words of slovenian since i've been on vaccation there.

Shayy
01-25-2010, 03:16 PM
when did you play truth or dare last?

Teeks
01-25-2010, 03:17 PM
when did you play truth or dare last?
This weekend, with friends at some party. Was relatively soft thought.

austin000
01-26-2010, 04:35 PM
how much do you weigh?

what color is your hair?

who's your favorite french artist(music)?

who's your favorite artist- painter?

jayson-22-m-uk
01-26-2010, 04:42 PM
can u tell us about any humiliation or baby play fantasies you might have? (or your favourite if u have lots :P)

Dicedarefan666
01-26-2010, 06:16 PM

My mother tongue is french.

I must say, I'm impressed with your English. It's relatively obvious that it's not your first language - you occasionally miss pluralization or add an extra suffix where you don't need to, but overall, it's very readable, and actually better than some native English speakers on the site.

Also - as for the Ancay ouyay understandway isthay - it's Pig Latin being typed phonetically.

The rules for Pig Latin are that you take everything before the first vowel of the word, and move that to the end of the word, so shirt becomes irtsh then simply add long A sound. (Like hay, but without the "h") so then it's "irtshay". It's not really worth your time though, Pig Latin not very widely used outside of gradeschool. I suspect he only asked because French rather than English is your first language.

Now for my questions

1. Do you consider yourself attractive? (I suspect girls generally tend to say no here out of modesty, but try to be objective.)
2. Have you ever been to either the U.S. or the U.K.?
3. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
4. Do you indulge in said beverage often?
5. When was the last time you were seen nude by someone who isn't related to you?
6. Have you ever experimented with bondage? Would you like to?
7. If you had the opportunity to go back in time and stop yourself from saying or doing 1 thing that you know you regretted later on, what would it be?

Teeks
02-19-2010, 03:30 PM
can u tell us about any humiliation or baby play fantasies you might have?

Baby Play: Simple really. But it's not the diaper/toddler thing. I would never wear a diaper or walk all on fours, crawl, in a baby-play. It's more of the "little girl being taken care of by her Daddy". Like, waking me up, dressing me, bathing me, always holding my hand when walking, making sure I have a breakfast before going to school, in winter, that I have a warm overcoat, fitting and securely closed etc. Feeding me, with children food for example. Tuging me in bed, reading me "bedtime stories" (though it wouldn't be fairy tales, if you see what I mean ;) ), making sure I've brushed my teeth, brushing my hair, cuddling me, helping me out with homework. Making sure I have the last brand new Hello Kitty socks, too!

Humiliation: Well, I have differents, but it's more of a "notion", I mean, like baby-play, it's not really a fantasy, more like ... a day-to-day thing, I don't know how to explain. But wearing very short skirts/dressed with stocking (which I have done by myself, at night, while walking alone in the city ... I the stockings were slidding and I was very aware of myself and all ... was hell, never do that when you're alone, seriously. You could get raped or something, hopefully, I was meeting up a teacher that night), or without panties, making me do "risky things", such as being fucked or giving head in public restrooms, where we could get caught, and my Master having his way with me, and dominating me when we could get caught. Choosing my clothes, makeup, maybe even hairstyle, or what. Keeping an eye on my health, like making me do a diet, or exercise, or something special. Making me wear a shirt with written "Owned - Do not ask", or "MASTERNAME's" ...

Teeks
02-19-2010, 03:40 PM
1. Do you consider yourself attractive? (I suspect girls generally tend to say no here out of modesty, but try to be objective.)
Well, being objective ... I'd say anyway, to any horny needy guy, I'd be attractive. Now, i don't consider myself as gorgeous. I can be pretty, in my own way. So I suppose I'll always be attractive to someone.

2. Have you ever been to either the U.S. or the U.K.?I've been to the U.K last summer, in August. First time ever I went to an English-speaking country, and I've fucking loved it. That's why I'm coming back in March!

3. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Uh ... a coktail, I'd say; the Sex on The Beach. Or maybe another one I've liked to "Screaming Orgasm". Was that good I have almost fucking screamed!

4. Do you indulge in said beverage often?
No ... I have alcohol at parties, but parties are not that often, plus, at parties, it's always binge drinking, and no coktail. Coktails are for nights spent in the pubs =D

5. When was the last time you were seen nude by someone who isn't related to you?
Uh ... long long time ago. My mom has seen me naked fairly often those last days, but that's all.

6. Have you ever experimented with bondage? Would you like to?
Never experimented bondage, but eventually, I will :D I've just had to tie my ankles, when i was owned at some point, it was a routing my Master had settled. I very much liked it.

7. If you had the opportunity to go back in time and stop yourself from saying or doing 1 thing that you know you regretted later on, what would it be?
I don't think I would change anything. I've done bad things, said horrid ones, but in the end it has made me who I am, and lead me where I am. And I don't regret it. It's been a long, hard way, but in the end, I'm on the right track now. Because if I start to regret something, then I'll regret my whole life. And I don't want it, because even with hard times, I've had so much fun, so amazing times, and I wanna keep those big shinny eyes a child has when seeing anything beautiful :D

sarratt69
02-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Heya all ...

Well, seeing as I love answering truths, and that Betty and Marvin have done this kinda thread before, it got me to think about doing one, so, I'm doing it ^.^

So, ask me anything, really, I'll try to answer. If any question has already been asked, or is just mean/pointless, I keep my veto ;)

But sincerely, I will answer any question, so please, go on!
describe your favourite, and / or sexiest underwear. who was the first boy to see your breasts? was he the first one to touch them? who was the first person to see and touch your pussy?

Teeks
02-21-2010, 09:05 AM
describe your favourite, and / or sexiest underwear. who was the first boy to see your breasts? was he the first one to touch them? who was the first person to see and touch your pussy?
My favourite underwear should be I think, my Snoopy thongs. Because they're all cotton, so very confortable, just the right size (I tend to always by a size or two too large :s), it's cute, because it's Snoopy and all a bit pink and all, and yet, it's a thong, so it's sexy.
The first boy to see my breast ... well depends, because if we get back to kindergarten, I'd say my "brother". But if not, I'd say a friend of mine, at some party, I was puking and he came to ask me a question. My shirt was a very open V-neck collar, and so, he saw pretty much everything.
No one has ever touched them, no one has ever touched my pussy. I'm virging. Only a two guys have seen my pussy. Online, back when I used to do stuff.

sarratt69
02-21-2010, 09:22 AM
do you shave your pussy? would you like to be dared to do something?

Teeks
02-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Do you shave your pussy? would you like to be dared to do something?
Yes, I shave. I have tweezered it too, at some point. But now i'll just save money to have it waxed, can't stand the shaving.
If I want a dare, I'll ask for one or I'll make a thread.

dofa
02-21-2010, 03:14 PM
wht z the best cock size u ever have?

Teeks
02-21-2010, 03:28 PM
wht z the best cock size u ever have?
Read "VIRGIN" uhh ...

geewilly
02-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Do you think anyone other than yourself has worn your underwear?
Would you ever do anal?
If your master chose you an outfit to go to school, what would your ideal outfit be? please tell us the articles of clothing used.

wsedrf69
02-28-2010, 09:47 AM
What is your favorite flavour of Popsicle? What about cake?

Do you prefer wearing skirts or pants? Or dresses?

Do you like cats? How about Dogs?
Are there any unusual animals you would like as a pet?

Do you like going to the theatre? (The live-action kind, not the movie kind.) How about opera or ballet?

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Do you like leather furniture, or do you prefer cloth upholstery? Why?

Teeks
02-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Do you think anyone other than yourself has worn your underwear?
Yes, i have already lent it to friends, or people who needed some and had not.

Would you ever do anal?
I'd very much like to if i find the right guy to do it with, someone who would be careful, and would pay attention.

If your master chose you an outfit to go to school, what would your ideal outfit be? please tell us the articles of clothing used.
Well, anything my Master chooses for me will be ideal :D and I really dont a particular idea about it o.o

Teeks
02-28-2010, 03:20 PM
What is your favorite flavour of Popsicle? What about cake?
Popsicle O.o been ages since i had one. I'd say strawberry.
For cake, i'd say chocolate, or anything with meringue.

Do you prefer wearing skirts or pants? Or dresses?
I love dresses. Skirts are cute. Pants are useful?

Do you like cats? How about Dogs?
Are there any unusual animals you would like as a pet?
I have a cat, which pisses me off most of the time. I want a puppy for my birthday, but won't have one, so i'll cry all my tears until my parents say yes. And well, a little monkey would be cute <3

Do you like going to the theatre? (The live-action kind, not the movie kind.) How about opera or ballet?
I have already been to the theatre a few times, and i've liked it. Of course, i'd love to see an opera, and even ballet someday.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A night owl.

Do you like leather furniture, or do you prefer cloth upholstery? Why?
I like leather, because it's smooth, and cold. And strong.

deschut
04-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Ok, since you asked for it; some useless questions ;-)

- How long do you plan to study (until what age)?
- Would you consider going into IT?
- How many boys have you kissed?
- Do you go to the beach topless?
- Do you go out every weekend?
- Do you have any brothers/sisters?
- How many hours of tv do you watch per week?
- How long is your hair?
- What color do you paint your fingernails?
- How many boys in your current class did you kiss?
- Have you ever made a fake ID-card?
- What country would you like to visit?
- What is your favorite holiday so far?
- Would you consider moving abroad?
- What are you wearing at the moment?
- What are you mostly wearing behind your computer?
- When did you last do a dare?
- What course at school do you like most?
- What course the least?
- What kind of study are you in?

:-)

deschut
04-01-2010, 11:29 AM
And some more ;-)

- Would you ever like to play in a movie?
- Would you like to be a model?
- At what age would you like to get married?
- At which age would you like kids?
- How many children would you want?
- Would you ever get married?
- Do you like to go skiing?
- Can you sail?
- Have you ever tried standing on one leg for more than 3 minutes?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- Would you like to sleep on the beach some day?
- What kind of car would you buy?

Teeks
04-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Wow! So many questions, thank you!

- How long do you plan to study (until what age)?
I don't really know ... I wanna be a french teacher, abroad, so I was supposed to study till I was 23 but as the system is changing, might be 25 unfortunately ...

- Would you consider going into IT?
I don't know, I don't think so.

- How many boys have you kissed?
4 I think, maybe more, depends when you start counting, and if trying with friends counts.

- Do you go to the beach topless?
No, since when I go to the beach I'm with my parents. Plus I have a deadly pale skin, so i have to put on strong indice cream (like at least 50+) and I hide from the sun as much as I can ... the heat, sun and all makes me dizzy and weak, I faint a lot in summer.

- Do you go out every weekend?
In general, as much as I can, but since I'm working now, not as much as i used to.

- Do you have any brothers/sisters?
I have lots of "heart" siblings ... my twinny, and two other "brothers", who are childhood friends, and a blood little sister, who's 14.

- How many hours of tv do you watch per week?
Not much, depends on the week. Average, about three hours a week I think.

- How long is your hair?
I'd say medium length, like it reaches my shoulders, or a bit above.

- What color do you paint your fingernails?
I don't paint them much cause i suck at this, plus I don't have the time to .. but in general, I'd say bordeaux, or light pink.

- How many boys in your current class did you kiss?
None, because first, I wouldn't go out with a guy in my class, it would be like too much I think. And second, because they already have gilfriends and I'm not in the least attracted to them.

- Have you ever made a fake ID-card?
No, but I have english friends who have.

- What country would you like to visit?
Mhm I'd like to go to the USA at least once, Australia, Russia as well.

- What is your favorite holiday so far?
Summer holiday! Cause it's the longest!

- Would you consider moving abroad?
Yes, in fact, if I manage in Uni, I'll move to England in like 2/3 years, and then study there and settle. I love that country, I'm going to live there someday. The sooner the better :D

- What are you wearing at the moment?
Jeans, plain white cotton panties, pink fluffy socks, pink ragged Chucks, a black stripped white bra, a v-neck black jumper and a pik zip hoodie.

- What are you mostly wearing behind your computer?
Anything, depends on when i'm on. But as I'm like, always on can be anything really.

- When did you last do a dare?
So long ago I can't even recall x)

- What course at school do you like most?
Advanced English :) my teacher is amazing.

- What course the least?
Mhm PE? or maybe French, cause my teacher suck, and it's long and boring most of the time.

- What kind of study are you in?
Litterature. Lots of languages, French litterature and philosophy next year. I'm still in high school/middle school/college, call it whatever you want, in France, it's "Lycée", just before you go to Uni.

Teeks
04-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Wow! Agaaaain! Thank you so very much!

- Would you ever like to play in a movie?
Maybe, why not, if it's not a porn movie (I'll only do porn for and with my husband, and for no one else than him and me to watch :p)

- Would you like to be a model?
Yes, for the travelling part and the money you make. The rest I don't want it.

- At what age would you like to get married?
I dunno, when time comes. If it's 19, would be 19, if it's 27 or 43, then it will be.

- At which age would you like kids?
Same as for marriage. But I think I'd like to have kids before I turn 30 really. Will depend on my situation, when my boyfriend/husband wants to have kids, etc.

- How many children would you want?
Lots of babies! xD Well, at least three, because two isnt enough, I have only one sister and have always been sad I had not any other sibling. But I don't want a football team either ... or maybe x) I dunno, I'll see when time comes.

- Would you ever get married?
Yes, i'd very much like to. But I don't want it to be an obligation so if my man doesnt want to, i think we don't need wedding to prove one another we're in love with each other. But yeah, I'd love to get married. A small wedding with only family and close friends, something very simple and cheerful :)

- Do you like to go skiing?
Only been once and fell on my butt the first day, went down the pist slide on the snow, on my stomach. It's not the thing I prefer, really.

- Can you sail?
Uh, no, never tried it.

- Have you ever tried standing on one leg for more than 3 minutes?
No, that would kill me. I'm already such a klutz ...

- Have you ever gone camping?
No, never.

- Would you like to sleep on the beach some day?
Yes ... when the sun is setting, and then at night we can see the stars, and sleep in my lover's arms, on a warm blankie, with the rustle of the sea ... :D I'm not romantic at all.

- What kind of car would you buy?
An Aston Martin, Black Vanquish, serie S.
Unfortunately that's dream. But I Audi too ...

Masterjas
05-01-2010, 05:17 AM
* What is your favorite color, band, or even leisure activity?
* Have you visited backhairiztan?
* Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
* What is your favorite subject? What would you do if you were made a professor of the same, for a day?
* Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
* What are you doing to help world peace, global warming, global cheeseburger crisis etc?
* What are your likes and dislikes?
* You are a pro-dancer, Can you teach depp some dancing skills?
* Are you interested in traveling? If yes, what would be your dream destination?
* What is your favorite restaurant? Which cuisines do you like the most?
* Do you prefer desserts or chocolates?
* If money talks, why does mine only say goodbye?
* What type of vehicle would you like to possess? Sleek, fast car or sturdy one? Mercedes or Ferrari? ford or yugo?
* Is there any particular funny incident that you remember till date?
* Do you watch cartoons? If yes, which is your most favorite character?
* What is your wildest fantasy till date? Whom would you want, as a part of it?
* If light travels faster than sound, is that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
* What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received?
* What's the cheesiest/ strangest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl? by a guy?
* If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
* Is it true that as long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools?
* Is there a movie or movies that you can watch over and over again?
* Have you ever indulged in a catfight? What was it all about? what type of cats?
* How come wrong numbers are never busy?
* If you had to choose a song that would suit as the theme song to your life, which one would it be?
* Does killing time damage eternity?
* What is the funniest nickname that you have been called with?
* What would you rather be? an actress or a rock star.
* Do you have any habits, which you find rather odd if not what is the worst habit you thinks you have?
* What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
* What’s the stupidest question you have ever been asked and what did you answer to that?
* Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
* Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
* How many weeks are there in a light year?
* If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
* If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
* If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around...is he still wrong?
* Why do few women admit their age and few men act theirs?
* Are you a vegetarian because you love animals, or because you hate plants?
* Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard drive?

Star Shadows
05-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Can you pat your head and rub your tummy?

How about rub your head and pat your tummy?

Can you draw the number 6 in the air with your finger while making clockwise circles with your foot?

Can you rotate your left hand clockwise and your right counter clockwise at the same time?

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Can you tickle yourself?

Have fun trying :)

Teeks
05-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Can you pat your head and rub your tummy?
How about rub your head and pat your tummy?
Can you draw the number 6 in the air with your finger while making clockwise circles with your foot?
Can you rotate your left hand clockwise and your right counter clockwise at the same time?
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Can you tickle yourself?

Ah! all of this is sooo hard! I can barely do it, i'll never be able to touch my nose with my tongue, my nose's too short.
And about the rest yeah, I can somehow do it, but not very well at all xD

Masterjas
05-02-2010, 09:09 AM
i'm sad, teeks didn't answer me questions lol :P

Teeks
05-02-2010, 09:57 AM
i'm sad, teeks didn't answer me questions lol :P

hey yeah, but they are tough to answer, and there's a looooot. So I'm trying to find the time to answer them all in one go! :) but thank you so much, dont worry, they'll be answered soon :)

You know how i love truths and questions!

Mere
05-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Hi..!! ;)
Why did you leave the chat? I whispered a thanks!!
How come you are an awesome listener?
LOL according to you, makes you different from the crowd?

Teeks
10-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Why did you leave the chat? I whispered a thanks!!
I actually can't remember anymore, was probably pissed off.

How come you are an awesome listener?
Empath. As simple as that.

LOL according to you, makes you different from the crowd?
No idea what it is especially. I'd say my mind doesnt work the same way probably.

Teeks
10-11-2010, 06:35 AM
* What is your favorite color, band, or even leisure activity?
Colour: Pink and Red.
Band: Many, but lately I've been listening to 3OH!3 a lot.
Leisure activity: If chatting online and reading counts, then that's it.

* Have you visited backhairiztan?
Does it even exist?

* Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
None. I dislike going to the beach.

* What is your favorite subject? What would you do if you were made a professor of the same, for a day?
I love English and Philosophy. And I don't know what I would do, seriously.

* Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Because they are just crooks?

* What are you doing to help world peace, global warming, global cheeseburger crisis etc?
I am on shower strike on most weekends, to save water, or I shower with partners, to save water. I don't eat no fruit, no vegetables (almost) coming from abroad, only chocolate and buiscuits, local.
I only eat nuggets at McDonalds, no cheeseburger ever (well, sometimes a double cheese, but ... not often).

* What are your likes and dislikes?
About what?

* You are a pro-dancer, Can you teach depp some dancing skills?
I bet he's fine without me.

* Are you interested in traveling? If yes, what would be your dream destination?
Yes I am interested in traveling a lot. I'd like to go to Eastern Europe, Central Europe, USA. And actually, I'm going to the USA in April.

* What is your favorite restaurant? Which cuisines do you like the most?
I love Indian Food.

* Do you prefer desserts or chocolates?
Can't I have both?

* If money talks, why does mine only say goodbye?
I feel the same ... No idea why, probably wants to go with other memebers of the family ...

* What type of vehicle would you like to possess? Sleek, fast car or sturdy one? Mercedes or Ferrari? ford or yugo?
Aston Martin, Vanquish or Vantage. Or both. But they were not exposed at the Paris Motor Show, so I couldnt choose which one I'd buy first.

* Is there any particular funny incident that you remember till date?
Not at all.

* Do you watch cartoons? If yes, which is your most favorite character?
I don't. But I used to so I'd say Scooby-Doo or Princess Sarah.

* What is your wildest fantasy till date? Whom would you want, as a part of it?
I have a lot of fantasies, the wildest, I don't know. Whom I wanna be part of it, no one I know.

* If light travels faster than sound, is that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Probably.

* What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received?
Get a hold of yourself.

* What's the cheesiest/ strangest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl? by a guy?
By a guy, that, I quote 'can I just say to you that I'm really happy that you are in my life. I love knowing you :)', who's a dear friend.
Girl: "You're the only one I would bet on. Whatever you do, I know if you want it you'll succeed."

* If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
I'd buy myself a house, cars, everything I need, I'd save for my studies, I'd pay my parent's loan, I'd give them money for the expanding of the house, I'd pay my sister's studies, I'd buy her a car and a place to stay, I'd offer my parents a trip to wherever they wanna go, same for my grandparents, and I'd make presents to people I love, I'd give some money to associations, etc.

* Is it true that as long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools?
Probably. I understand though I'm agnostic.

* Is there a movie or movies that you can watch over and over again?
The Devil Wears Prada. Harry Potter. The Chronicles of Narnia.

* Have you ever indulged in a catfight? What was it all about? what type of cats?
No, I just remember bitch slapping a girl back in primary school when I was like 10, cos she had slapped me before, and when I was 11 in high school, boxing a guy's head because he had thrown his pencil case to my head.

* How come wrong numbers are never busy?
It's a mystery.

* If you had to choose a song that would suit as the theme song to your life, which one would it be?
Can't really choose. Something sweet, joyful, which still reminds of hard times, but ends on a hopeful note.

* Does killing time damage eternity?
I hope not, else my own eternity is seriously damaged.

* What is the funniest nickname that you have been called with?
Bidibulle, when I was a baby.

* What would you rather be? an actress or a rock star.
An actress. 5 years ago I would have said a rock star. But now, I'd say an actress, definitely.

* Do you have any habits, which you find rather odd if not what is the worst habit you thinks you have?
I have odd habits. I can't sleep without socks on. I'm a cleaning and organization maniac. I often cry while watching movies.

* What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
Scariest: Requiem for a Dream. I've seen horror movies without flinching, but this is "only" drama and I've been in a shock state for a day at least!
Mushiest: Twilight.

* What’s the stupidest question you have ever been asked and what did you answer to that?
No idea.

* Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish-washing liquid made with real lemons?
Because you believe what they tell you?

* Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
No. It's just impossible.

* How many weeks are there in a light year?
Light-year: is a unit of length, equal to just under 10 trillion kilometers. So, there is no time involved.

* If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
Because as popular as she is, she's a bitch. Like Paris Hilton. People are around for money.

* If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
When you swear, does your mom washed you mouth with soap, or toothpaste?

* If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around...is he still wrong?
Why would he be wrong? I can talk to myself sometimes.

* Why do few women admit their age and few men act theirs?
The women whom don't admit their age are MATURE. The guys whom don't act theirs are IMMATURE. They are both afraid they'll look old, they just have different techniques to look "younger"? No idea! xD

* Are you a vegetarian because you love animals, or because you hate plants?
I'm not vegetarian. If I were, it wouldn't be because of animals, I don't really mind them in any way, but I like plants. So I'd say it's because I wanna eat sanely, and all, and avoid killing species which are going to disappear (like Tuna, if nothing's done).

* Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard drive?
Because you probably started a war against you computer, and it fights back, sending you General Failure. You lost.

I am too damn lazy to put colour, so yeah, this is gonna look like shit :p

saftdurchfreude
10-11-2010, 07:10 AM
1. do you enjoy talking french more than english?
2. do you get aroused from seeing a dick?
3. do you ever chat with strangers on msn or skype?
4. did you ever masturbate with the showerhead?
5. did you ever try to rub creme brulée all over your body? would you want to? ;)

bisous, arthur

RockNroll1_1
10-11-2010, 07:18 AM
how much do u masterbate ?

ever thought about a dick while ur eating a banana ?

what are u wearing now ?

what your fav sport ?

marvin555
10-11-2010, 01:46 PM
intéressée par des taches en français et une conversation suivie avec un français? J'ai 22 ans et vis à Paris, en étant étudiant.
Dis moi si ca t'intéresse d'etre "dare" par moi!

VinnieG
06-18-2013, 06:08 AM
Your lover has been magically transformed into an animal, and the only way to restore your lover is to mate with them.. Here's the question: Wich animal do you want him to be And why?

Cpt.Stubing
05-06-2014, 07:46 PM
What's on your avatar ?

maxS
05-06-2014, 07:54 PM
wow where did you dug this thread out from?

Dom6BDSM
06-16-2014, 07:39 AM
wow where did you dug this thread out from?

OP has a link to it in her signature...

2bchew
09-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Well this thread has been dead for a long time,do you ever read these old questions and think wow I have really changed or is everything pretty much the same with you?

Teeks
09-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Well this thread has been dead for a long time,do you ever read these old questions and think wow I have really changed or is everything pretty much the same with you?
I do actually, and I have changed a lot, I mean I was 16 at the time and now I am 24, nobody asks me questions anymore here ... so yeah, I was actually just thinking of closing this thread and making up a brand new one, like "ask Teeks 2.0"!

2bchew
09-11-2017, 09:58 PM
What do you think has changed the most?

Are you more or less submissive then 8 years ago?

Have you had any real relationships involving bdsm?

Teeks
09-13-2017, 03:51 PM
What do you think has changed the most?

Are you more or less submissive then 8 years ago?

Have you had any real relationships involving bdsm?
Me ! I am what changed the most in 8 years. Both physically and mentally, I have transformed into someone I never thought I could become. I am more relaxed and easy going, more assertive, I've lost all the weight that held me back and made me unhappy, I've become much prettier and confident. I am feeling much more in tune and at peace with myself.

I think I am less submissive than 8 years ago in my daily life. But sexually, within the context of a committed relationship, I can go much farther in my submission than I was confident to 8 years ago.

And yes, I have had real BDSM relationship. To be totally honest, I've almost never had vanilla relationships at all. I felt it was like I was "sexually born" into BDSM.

2bchew
09-13-2017, 03:55 PM
Very good answers thank you for sharing.

I am very happy to hear that you are happier and more confident then your younger self!That does actually help you in being submissive also.It allows you the confidence to explore and be yourself.

MasoWoman
09-13-2017, 07:58 PM
1. What was the most painful thing you ever did or experienced (sexual and non-sexual)?
2. Have you ever tortured your clit when it was overstimulated?
3. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn while shopping?
4. Are you ticklish? What are your most ticklish spot(s)? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up?
5. Can you endure a cold shower?
6. Did you ever go barefeet in snow?
7. How many pushups can you do?
8. How many situps can you do?i
9. Are you afraid of injections?
10. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.
- honest
- humorous
- friendly
- curious
- touchy
- sympathetic
- unforgiving
- calculating

Thank you.

Teeks
09-14-2017, 05:23 PM
1. What was the most painful thing you ever did or experienced (sexual and non-sexual)? Sexual : probably intercourse with an especially well endowed boyfriend, as I am very very tight. Or maybe a forced tickling session that brought me to tears and scared the hell out of me.
Non-sexual : a kidney stone crisis when I was 16. I was mad with pain. If I had been handed a gun right in that moment, I'd have shot myself. It was that bad.

2. Have you ever tortured your clit when it was overstimulated? No, I am not into genital pain AT ALL, so no way I am ever doing that.

3. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn while shopping? I don't wear slutty clothes, I am chic, sexy at best, and very relaxed at home. I won't ask for rape thank you very much.

4. Are you ticklish? What are your most ticklish spot(s)? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up? No. If it ever happens let me tell you my opponent ends up dead on the floor. Once a boyfriend of mine wanted to explore that; I gave in provided he respected limits. He didn't. I was tied up and he tickled me to tears, until it was so painful I was crying and shaking. He "consoled" me, laughing hard the whole time, and still tickling me a little bit, cause he couldn't stop. I was very scared and understood in that moment he was nothing but a piece of trash.

5. Can you endure a cold shower? I would, if I had to. But I don't, so why the hell?

6. Did you ever go barefeet in snow? No, I have no interest in getting sick and losing my toes just for the fun of it.

7. How many pushups can you do? I don't know, usually I do what the coach says at the gym, and really, I have noooooo interest in trying to do more and more. Like, I have a life beside dares and such.

8. How many situps can you do? Same as above, like, seriously.

9. Are you afraid of injections? Duuuh, aren't you???

10. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.

- honest - 5
- humorous - 6
- friendly - 4
- curious - 6
- touchy - 6
- sympathetic - 4
- unforgiving - 5
- calculating - 6

Thank you.

Thank you Masowoman for this set of truth!

I have to admit I was incredibly bored though, reading the questions, and in a very bad mood at first! :D

But I do understand we do not all have the same fetishes and interests; and I am no masochist. Or well, certainly I can take a spanking or a beating, but nothing too intense, and nothing else but that! No genital, hot/cold torture for me! But you have fun my friend ;)

LordCamer
12-01-2017, 07:51 AM
where can i find nude pictures/videos of u in the net?

samdiatmh
12-01-2017, 07:37 PM

I just found them. Right here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lemon+party)

Darkness Rising
12-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Would you do bets/challenges loser has to game over stuff like kik?

Teeks
12-07-2017, 03:20 PM

I just found them. Right here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lemon+party)

You can't find naked pictures or videos of me on the net cause I haven't posted them on the net. I am not into that kind of things nor do I aim at becoming a porn star. If any sort of personal material ended up on the internet I would sue the person responsible because it would be an abuse of trust and a breech of privacy.

Teeks
12-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Would you do bets/challenges loser has to game over stuff like kik?

1 - i don't have Kik and have no intention of dver using it.

2 - I have been out of that sort of games for years now. As my profile states, I am here to answer truths, chat openly' but that's it. No cyber sex, no truth or dare game, no tasks. Just friendly online fun.

samdiatmh
12-07-2017, 08:38 PM
You can't find naked pictures or videos of me on the net cause I haven't posted them on the net. I am not into that kind of things nor do I aim at becoming a porn star. If any sort of personal material ended up on the internet I would sue the person responsible because it would be an abuse of trust and a breech of privacy.

I think my joke went sailing over your head. Look at what the link actually is. It's not porn. :p

HCWAM
12-09-2017, 02:47 AM
What is the longest that you’ve grown your hair?
What is the shortest that you’ve cut your hair?
How long is your hair now?
Was there a time when someone else made the decision or forced you to cut your hair?
Describe a time that you were upset over a haircut?
Have you ever dyed your hair?
Have you ever had bangs?
Have you ever had your head shaved partially or fully?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with clippers?
Have you ever had your hair cut/shaved with a shaving razor?
Have you ever cut/shaved your own hair?
What is the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten?
Have you ever donated your hair?
What is the longest amount of hair that you’ve ever had cut at once?
Have you ever had your haircut by a non-professional?
Have you ever cut/shaved someone else's hair, guy or girl?
Have you ever witnessed someone having a drastic haircut or headshave, and how did that make you feel?
Is the excitement of potentially having your haircut a turn on?
Does the degrading element of a forced short haircut/headshave turn you on?

What is the worst thing that you’ve done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that someone else has done to your hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve done to someone else’s hair?
What is the worst thing that you’ve witnessed done to someone else’s hair?
What is the grossest thing that’s been put in your hair?
What is the grossest thing that you’ve witnessed being put in someone else’s hair?
Have you ever had or witnessed gum being put in hair?