PDA

View Full Version : submissives rights

MasterPain
08-21-2007, 12:23 PM
* i have the right to set limits, and expect them to be respected.
* i have the right to trust, providing I have earned it.
* i have the right to expect You to believe I am an intelligent, caring and loyal person.
* i have the right to ask for Your attention, without having to misbehave to get it.
* i have the right to expect You to administer Your punishment on me with care and caution.
* i have the right to question your motives, should You deny my requests, as long as I do so with the proper respect.
* i have the right to speak up if I feel O/our relationship is not giving me what I need.
* i have the right to tell You what I need in a respectful manner.
* i have the right to expect You to understand my reasons for doing so, and the right to expect You to listen with an open mind and heart.
* i have the right to walk away from our relationship if W/we cannot come to a common ground on these issues.
* i have the right to expect tenderness, love and understanding after a scene is completed, should it be what I desire.
* i have the right to ask You for that tenderness if i've had a bad day, or if i just feel the need for closeness, i understand that there will be times when You and i will disagree about this ~ when You will want a scene and i will not.
* i have the right to voice my opinion, and expect You to listen to and consider my reasoning’s, i expect You to have final word, but i expect You to wholeheartedly consider my feelings, whatever they may happen to be.
* i have the right to expect You to understand that deep trust often breeds love, and i expect You not to repel me if i tell You that i love You. For my Master i will love You, should O/our relationship move ahead, should O/our trust continue to grow.
* i have the right to expect You to tell me, at any point, if You do not feel You can return those feelings, so that i may decide what i want and need, For it is Your pleasure that adds to my own, and makes it real, And mine, that adds to Yours!

these are the rights that a slave should always remember that they do have rights as a individual even though they give up many legal rights to their masters.

animal
08-22-2007, 08:43 AM
I don't agree with thisone

* i have the right to ask for Your attention, without having to misbehave to get it.

It could be part of the game if the master/mistress doesn't give any attention to the slave. You can humiliate him/her and don't talk to him/her

JoMo
08-22-2007, 11:32 AM
I disagree on principle with a set of arbritrary rules set up for a BDSM relationship, so PLEASE stop quoting random pieces from other websites and understand the deeper meaning of what their trying to say:

A sub is not a dom's toy, she is a cherished posession which should no be damaged or abused and a sub should be content int he relationship, aslong as these 2 criteria are met nothing else matters.

Powerstrip
08-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Yeah I agree with the above poster.

Your hearts in the right place, but a lot of the things are decisions between the sub and the slave. Ignoring the sub can be a form of punishment. THis applies to other parts of your posts.

Plus, you are kind of stealing these from another site, so either add in a credit or stop stealing them.