PDA

View Full Version : the submissives creed

MasterPain
08-21-2007, 12:19 PM
i will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires, limits, and experience. i realise that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master and i from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm. i will not try to manipulate my Master. i will not push to make a scene go the way I feel it should. i will keep an open mind about trying things that I am not accustomed to or comfortable with and expanding my limits. i will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being. i will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfil His wishes and desires. i will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, I know that submissive does not equal "doormat".

i will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissives, i will share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where i have been i will take the time to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path.

i will be responsive to my Master, i will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that i may assist Him in His responsibilities as my Authority, i know that Dominants are not telepaths, and will not expect my Master to know thought or feelings which i do not share.

i will never think myself a "better" submissive because i choose to submit on a different level than another. i will not be boastful of experiences i have had as a sub. i know that my actions reflect upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see him in a positive way, i will not intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.

Above all, i will wear my title of submissive with honour, i will never cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or subhuman. i will take pride in who and what i am, and will never show myself in a negative way.

this is a BDSM code of conduct for submissive.. it is only a guideline and could be changed on a level to the individuals