PDA

View Full Version : the home alone card game

glue
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM
this dare is aboout chance and abit of luck to do whilst you are home alone

first of all this dare may take some minute to set up but when done lasts forever.

TO SET UP
to set up you will need to get squares of papersnot very big and you can diecide on how many wehen i started i had 40 on each one you must right a dare i did 10 easy 20 medium and 10 hard (the hard ones must be dares you dislike like if you hate anal they must be anal...)when completed add 5 more cards with chance written on them.then you must make another five cards (i know there is alot but it is good fun)on these five write three challing dares and two which say skip 7 and skip 1.

when this is all doneput the chance cards together and mix the others up.
next place then all in a radom order on the floor in rows of ten face down so you have not idea what the dare is same with the chances in the conner face down.

HOW TO PLAY
to play you must do each dare as you draw it for example go from left to right in the row order and you must complete the game the chances may help you get to the end but you must complete the game after you have finished you can add more or not but at least you can play again.

DARE IDEAS
for easy these can be
Get erect

Flash bum

Feel balls

Feel dick

Stoke boobs

Bounce on floor

Shout I love me

Stick tissue down pants

Tissue in bra if on

Pick another

FOR MEDIUM
Rub the floor with clothes on

Rub the wall with clothes on

Rub dick up wall

Rub bum up wall

Stick one finger up arse

Stick 2 fingers up arse

Pull pants down and revel yourself

Rub a coin on dick head

Pull public hair hard

Take a photo of dick
FOR HARD
Put a pen up arse

Put two pens up arse

Walk to the window and wave

Video yourself stripping

Masturbate but no cum x4

Masturbate but no cum x6

Handcuff yourself to the floor

Piss on yourself

Cum on yourself

Drink piss

Write rude words on yourself

Fuck the wall

Dig for pooh up bum

Finger bum and lick

hope this ok and understandable thanks glue stay sticky

cheekychappy
08-22-2007, 01:45 PM
this looks like fun, gonna try it tonight. how do you handcuff yourself to the floor?

the Bean
08-24-2007, 03:13 PM
thats wot i thought... and how do u fuck the wall? does ur house have holes in the walls and floors :S

glue
08-25-2007, 01:55 AM
right to fuck a wall you just rub and down it like our fucking the wall unless there is a whole in the wall and plus if you had to handcuff yourself to the floor try a radiator or a desk leg or just something low down

cheekychappy
08-25-2007, 10:40 AM
im confused on how you end the game

glue
08-27-2007, 10:08 AM
you finsih when you have gone from one end of the cards to the other unless you want to play again you could go on for hurs if you wanted to

cheekychappy
08-29-2007, 08:56 AM
cool, thanks a lot