PDA

View Full Version : More Than I Could've Ever Guessed[FICTION]

Pretty_Girl19
08-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Intro:
I am a 16 year old girl who mistakenly got herself into more than she can handle. It all started back when I first stumbled upon this site. Like everyone here I played my fair games of truth or dare and done some dares here and there but what was to happen I could not have guessed.

Part I:
One normal day, after school, I was playing truth or dare on msn and was dared to send them a picture of myself naked. As I think about it today, I don’t know why I did actually sent the picture, I just probably wasn’t thinking of what may happen. See I was careless back then, excited about stepping out, willing to do anything. Right after I sent that picture the person I was chatting with, whose name is Leann, asked me for my email. What harm could happen if I gave that to her? So stupid I did.

A few days later I was on getdare chatting with some people when I got this message from Leann. It read as followed:
Dear Pretty,

Please meet me on msn to receive your rules and orders from me. And I want u to be naked every time we speak, including now. See u there in a few minuets.

Leann
At first I just ignored it. What was she thinking, was the only thought sent from this letter to my mind at the time. I just continued chatting and and a few hours later went to go check my email. I saw one from Leann and was curious what she wanted. I click once and then again completely normal and calm as usual. And the first thing that popped up on my screen was me, naked. I sat there stunned, thoughtless and scared. Right then and there I realize Leann had more power over me than I could ever imagine. Thoughts, unlike before were racing though my head. I couldn’t think or focus.

I really regretted not going on msn earlier. So I rushed on to msn still shaking from shock, not fully awoken. She was there. Before I even had a chance to begin to type, she started a conversation. It said “so I believe you got my email”
I quickly said “yes, but why”
“You are now my slave, I have all your email contents and a picture of you ready to send at one click from my finger”
Unwilling to believe I said ”Prove it”
She began to read of my email contacts and soon my emails.
“you will be punishment for questioning me later, now here are your rules.”

This is my first ever story, and i would like if it you post a comment. Be truthful please and tell me if it sucks. Oh and sorry it's so short will be longer next time

SubMissChievous
08-20-2007, 06:19 PM
It's very nicely written and original too. You really have intrigued to read the next part. Great job there! :)

Leblonk
08-20-2007, 06:42 PM
good job pretty_girl19 keep going

cyrano69
08-20-2007, 06:45 PM
intriguing... looking forward the next part.

Pretty_Girl19
08-20-2007, 07:08 PM
thanks, i'll post more tommorrow

Bored
08-20-2007, 08:31 PM
great begining of the story looking forward to more.

Leblonk
08-21-2007, 04:13 PM
why was she banned?

chain
08-21-2007, 04:30 PM
getDare acts on a don't tell policy

Leblonk
08-21-2007, 06:02 PM
oh i see... thank you

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-04-2007, 04:59 PM
this was a good story, i wish someone could finish it, you know what, i think i just might...

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I hope no one minds but i will try to finish the story. Tell me if i should just stop, please. And i hope this is not against the rules if i do. Oh Well enjoy.

Part II

“Your rules are as followed” Leann said. I feared what she was about to say, thoughts rushing though my mind. If only there was a way to get out of it, but how if even possible. A few seconds later her massage popped up…

1. We have already discussed, you are to be naked every time we speak.
2. You should address me as Mistress, and only that
3. Every day after school you must pm what happened
4. No sexual Activity without permission
5. meet me on msn at 3pm everyday, and check your email if I need to speak to you.

So far this wasn’t bad, I was starting to think this would fly by. As I was began to regain my confidence I thought, wait what about my family, friends, neighbors. She never asked my limits.

“what about my limits” I posted “you never asked.”
“fine, but they will not apply during punishments” That really didn’t help at all, but at least I would get some say in it.
“ok, nothing involving family, friends, public and permanent damage” At this point I was nervous that even thinking about disobeying her would result in punishment, actually standing up to her took all I had.
“alright, now back to my rules, and if I were u I’d write them down. That’s an order.

6. Do not speak to me unless spoken to, which includes objecting to my orders.
7. I know you won’t tell anyone about this so why waste my time telling you not to so, just do not quit be my slave. You know what will happen if you do.
8. send at least 5 pictures of you when completing an order ” Leann was done. I was fearful, and yet excited. I never had this felling of complete submission. I could wait for my first order and at the same time wishing for it to end.

“what are you wearing at this moment?”
“nothing” I was so lying. My family is downstairs, if they came upstairs, imagine the reaction from both sides.
“don’t forget the pics. Rules are orders too. You only need to send one for this.”
What was I to do now, she was a step ahead of me. If only I could find away to get out of it, to get ahead of her. But how?
“brb I said” I had my digital camera and its stand and took a pic on my naked at my computer. As soon as that was over I got redressed as it loaded.

The pic was up and I posted it on msn
“good” she said
“I need to go now. As your punishment you must go out and read for a whole hour naked on your balcony. 10 people must see you, and be do not lie to me about who saw you.”

Leann as just signed off.

Wow, maybe this wasn’t going to be easy. The worst part was it was like she new that my family was leaving to go with sister and her soccer tournament. I guess I must get it over. Wait, a thought just occurred, she never said when I have to do it, so I’ll just do it tonight around 10pm where no one will see me. Perfect, i think i just may have taken that step a head of her!

I know it's kinda short but i don't want to get over my head and spend a lot of time on a disaster, so please reply your opinion

molten man
09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Nice story.. Keep it going!

hotnpimpin
09-04-2007, 11:16 PM
its good keep going

molten man
09-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Hep Please Continue!!

admireu4ever
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Ok...I have been looking at this site for awhile. I was not going to join untill I saw this. It had kept ticking me off.....the thing I had to say is. The tinkerbell acount is from the same exact place as the one banned....look!

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-09-2007, 04:39 PM
It was around 10:30 at night and my family was gone. I slowly undressing, one piece of clothing slipping off, one after to other, dropping to the floor. I grabbed my clock to keep track of the time and stepped outside. I forgot that my balcony lights were automatic. The shinned so bright on the colorless night, which made me ever more noticeable to the public. Also it was located on the side of the house with a glass barrier. I felt my face get red and hot with embarrassment when I sat down and realized, not one minuet has even passed yet. This is going to one long night.

After what seemed like thirty minuets, I looked at the clock and it read 10:41. Only 11 min.! I couldn’t believe it. Just as I was to get back to my book I saw lights coming up the street. Yes Lights as in 3 cars it looked like. What was I to do? I just tried to hide as much as I could behind my book, which wasn’t very much at all. The first car pulled up and it’s headlights glared in my eyes. I had eye contact with the driver who was a male. His eyes followed the curves of my body as his car slowly crept up the street. One of the two other cars, luckily, turn away onto another street, but short burst of luck ran out. The other car looked familiar. It was the son of the family who lived across the street. Jason went to my school and was a year older than me. He knew that last year I had a crush on him. And now he is pulling up with me naked, no where to hide. He saw me and I saw him. I was so embarrassed I rolled over, hid my face and ran inside. When I thought about it was pretty dumb, cause now he saw front and back. I waited inside for around 5 minuets and went back out. It was just about 11 so that meant only 30 more min. What could happen I thought, well now I know a lot. For the rest of the night I barley read. I glanced up from my book every 30 seconds, fearing more people.

10 minuets passed and nothing happed. I was starting to fell better about this. Now that I was the calmest I have been, I decides I’d take the pictures now. There was one of me reading, two of me leaning on the balcony, one showing where I and the balcony was at and the last one me holding the clock. Finally it was 11:15. I was home free I thought, then in the silence I saw a dark short figure and that thing barked. It was only a dog that probably got loose. But as it got closer I saw it was on a leash. Oh crap, there must be a walker, right? Well there was and it one just somebody, it was Jason. My breathing got heavy and slow and sweat formed on my forehead. He must have left when I was hiding inside. When our eyes met I felt a gulp go down my throat. He bagan to turn my way. What was he going to do, or say? More important, what should I do? As he got closer I felt the like running away again, but I was trapped in a sense.

“Why in the world are you reading outside, naked?” Jason said with a harshness in his tone.
“It is relaxing, you should try it.” I know what a dumb thing to say but what else was there to do, I couldn’t say the truth. I wouldn’t admit it back then but I still liked him
“No thank you, I’ll stick to clothing”
“well it’s like 11:30 and your walking your dog? I have a feeling you maybe up to more.”
“I’m not a pervert!” he said with haste “Although it do enjoy the scenery.”
“ I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m tired and I think I’ll be heading off the bed now.” I said. I was so happy my hour of horror has almost ended.
“Fine with me”
“Goodnight” I said as I was walking inside. I was trying so hard to my feelings of excitement from this but I probably wasn’t doing so good. “And I wouldn’t expect for this “scenery” to return.” I walk inside, fast and what I thought gracefull.

Once again sorry there is not much deatil but i tried. Please post your opinions! I hope to add more tommorrow:p

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Ok...I have been looking at this site for awhile. I was not going to join untill I saw this. It had kept ticking me off.....the thing I had to say is. The tinkerbell acount is from the same exact place as the one banned....look!
I liked the way she did it and copyed her.

Powerstrip
09-11-2007, 06:18 PM

USA is a big place you realise....There can be more than one person there using the site....

Nice continuation of the story, well done Tink :)

xxxMichellexxx
09-11-2007, 07:04 PM

Please let the moderation staff deal with this stuff. (Unless it's something major) Instead of accusing people of using multiple accounts (which alone is not a crime). If something is really bothering you, PM it 2 me or one of the other mods and we'll take action if we deem it necessary. This conversation is finished, please don't post anything else regarding this post by admireu4ever

admireu4ever
09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I am sorry won't happen again. I looked into it and they are defintly not the same people.

Sorry for the hassle!

Admireu4ever

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-13-2007, 05:31 PM
The next day I thought about telling Leann what happened with Jason. If I did then she might get him involved in this and make things even worse. But what if I don’t tell her and she finds out through my email, she would be seaming mad. Maybe it would just be easier if I told her about it and avoid punishment because I’m starting to get the feeling she is not up for any disobedience.

Right when I logged on my computer Leann’s message popped up. It read, “ How was your reading yesterday? What happened and who saw you?” fearing punishment, I told her the truth, and I mean the whole truth. That I did it at night, only a few cars drove by, and Jason. She seemed particularly interested in Jason and started asking all these questions.

“Who is ‘Jason’?”
“my neighbor.”
“I expected more detail”
“Sorry Mistress, He is my neighbor and is one year older that me and has an smaller sister, 3 years younger. He goes to my school and I have a small crush on him.” Ok, fine a big crush, but I’m not telling Leann, would you?
“Better, do you have duct tape?”
“yes”
“ok no more bra and panties for the rest of the day and night, instead use duck tape. Cover EVERYWEAR your bra and panties cover with duct tape, and tape your breast nice and smug. Oh hope you don’t have any public hair.” I do and a good amount to This was very inconvenient, I really need to go to the bathroom.
“Can I go to the bathroom first?” I posted, hoping it to be a yes, I couldn’t hold this all night.
“No, if you really need to go hope it leaks”
Great, all this just to keep people from seeing that dumb picture, and to think of it, more that one person already saw me naked…
“ok, brb mistress and with the pictures”

When I was done that tape on my breast kind of hurt cause I wrapped them so tight. I could barley bend over. Leann was pleased with the pictures, well at least that’s the impression I got.

“tomorrow[which will be Saturday] I want you to go over to his house and hang out with his little sister. While over there you must find away to get him to see you naked, and try and get him naked as well”
After I read this I felt hands moisten with nerves. If you haven’t figured out yet I’m a wimp. Will not choice I answered.
“ok mistress, do you any suggestions on how, because I don’t know if I will be able to do it”
“That is not my place to help you, I will hope to never get a request like that again” I think she was in a bad mood, not the best thing in a time like this. “And to make sure you know your place, see me tomorrow before you meet at Jason’s house”

“ok” I was going to write sorry but that might tick her off more
“good, ok now I need to go now, your dismissed”

Leann Has Signed off.

Later the urge to pee was building, more and more every hour. Soon I gave up. I ran to the toilet and began to relive my self. The duct tape did open a little but the piss ran down my leg. It was surprisingly cold and felt disgusting and it slowly ran down my led. I spent 30 mins cleaning up with wipes. I didn’t want to wear this all night so I though how would she know if I took it off or no to I just slowly ripped it of. I started with the top. It hurt like hell. I watched it slowly peel from skin taking a layer of my skin with it. If it thought that would hurt I didn’t even want to think about my bottoms. As soon as I started to pull and the tape left my skin, I felt the pain. I could feel each and every hair lifting with the tape. It felt like each was a needle. I couldn’t handel it and went in the shower to we it and loosen it. It worked somewhat. When I was done, my skin was bright red.

I was so nervous about tomorrow, I hardly got any sleep. It seemed as soon as I feel asleep I woke up.

I will be going away for a while so i'll post two parts now. This one is kind of boring because i was focusing on the next which is so musc better. Thank you those who are enjoying this story. Please post if you enjoy it because i don't want to write this if no one likes it. Thank You

theuntouchable
09-13-2007, 05:47 PM
i really enjoy it and cant wait for the next parts :D

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-13-2007, 05:56 PM
That morning I logged on to msn and Leann was waiting. She said” I hope you remember what is to happen today slave.”
“yes” is aid, I remembered all to well.
“Good, to prove you did this I want you to get Jason to email me saying it. I will email him a password to prove it is really him when you report back to me. Have fun slave.
“ok, I will” Trying to sound polite
“ I want you to wear the shortest skirt you have, and a tube top”
“dose the color matter?” I asked
“no, and good luck”

Leann has signed off.

I called up Karla, his little sister and asked if I can come over and hang out. Good thing she said yes. I felt my voice quiver when I said “be over in 10” I am literally shacking from fear, excitement, shame, and all my other emotions which were coming together.

I walked very slowly to his house, dragging each foot after the other. When I got there, Jason opened the door. He avoided eye contact and I was trying so hard to keep it. He was tall, and had amazing blue eyes. I wish I could stare into that pair of endless oceans all day. But a girl like being shy didn't have a chance. I was think on how I could get my task finished with it seeming to be natural. My answer was soon to be clear

After about 15 mins there I really needed to pee. So I excused my self and took a long from Karla’s room to the bathroom. I heard a humming noise outside but though nothing of it and opened the door. There stand still facing me, eye to eye was Jason. It was Fate and it was on my side.
He was taking a shower and I saw he was completely venerable. I strutted my stuff toward him, building up confidence with each step I took. I traced his body with my eyes taking in every thing.
He was excited. His cock got hard, I just wanted to rub myself all over that 6in beauty.

I still needed to pee so I thought science I now saw all of him I’d let him see all of me. He just stood the motionless yet excited, I could tell. I unbuttoned my bottoms and let the fall slowly down my legs. As I was slipping out of my shirt Jason moved out of the shower and helped me undress
He reached his hand behind be and unbuckled my bra, revealing my breast. For around 2 mins he messaged my whole body. What a pleasure it was. Soon I wanted to return the favor. I
gave him the blow job of his life. Right as he was slipping off my panties,
Karla walked in.
"What the hell" she said. In a scramble I put
on my bra and panties and ran home ashamed of what Karla saw but full of
passion from that experience. Although I absolutely despised Leann for making this happen, I was accentually thankful to her for it. What would I do now. I can't see Karla again
without if ever being wired and when ever I see Jason I will want to rip my
clothes off. Maybe I just got my self deeper into this mess.

Told you it was better:) Ok i will se everyone in Oct. Thank You again:p

Hampers
09-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Nice One! Very well written:D
One question: Who's Mike?
Counting down the days till October...

Kumquat250
09-14-2007, 12:12 PM
ooo busted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Nice One! Very well written:D
One question: Who's Mike?
Counting down the days till October...

Opps my bad, i fixed it though. When i first wrote this the name was mike, but i changed it.

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Well it turns out i'm not leaving till tuesday and i will write one more part if anyone wants me to. And if you are enjoying it please say so, i think i may have to stop cause no one seems to like:( oh well.

Hampers
09-16-2007, 11:18 PM
I love it, for one.
Pretty please post more?

molten man
09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
excellent. Please finish the story!!

Tinkerbell_Baby
09-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Ok well i'm back. I came back 3 days earlier than planned. Ok so while i was gone i notice a ton af new stories came out. Oh well. there should be a new part and thursday or friday.

molten man
09-26-2007, 08:00 PM
cant wait for the next part!!

Hampers
09-27-2007, 02:52 AM
Agreed! More more more! (how d'you like it? how d'you like it?)

mistressmegs
09-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes Deffinetly more

Coyote
09-28-2007, 03:59 AM
sup frends very welll writen

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-02-2007, 09:02 AM
This part is a little boring but it's leading up to one of my favorite parts so bare with me. And thank you to every one who likes it

The following day (Sunday) I found an email from Leann.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I will be gone today and Monday. While I’m gone I want you to do the following. And I would get these done ASAP cause if I come back early and see them incomplete, you will be punished even to the extreme of sending out, well you know.

- every night sleep naked and bound to remind yourself you are a slave
- Do not use any hot water or Shampoo
- At school you must flash at least 5 males and 2 females
- Tell me how things worked out from Saturday
Good Luck
-Leann”

In a way I was relieved to get a brake but having to do those really spoiled the enjoyment. I am usually a quite and shy girl but having to flash all those people made me nervous. Sunday passed like any other Sunday. It was slow and quite and I liked the peace. That night I told everyone to let me sleep and don’t wake me up for anything. I didn’t want my family to see sleep like that. It was quite difficult to tie my hands together, I had to use my mouth but eventually got. It was freezing that night, and because my hand were bound I couldn’t get the covers. An hour later I feel asleep

MONDAY day 5

The light sprinkled into my room that morning. I didn’t want to open my eyes and wake up into this world with all these problem buzzing around. I mean today I would have to complete Leann’s task and still face Jason and Karla. If only I could lay there forever. I soon did wake up, got untied and toke a freezing shower. I wore a loose top to make the flashing easier. Anyway off to school now and no turning back.

You know that feeling you get on the first day of school right before you get to get school? That anxiety, excitement, nervous feeling, well I was feeling that times 10. I stepped out of the car with a silent confidence that somehow someway I would come though it alive.

During first period I waited till almost the end of class and dropped my pencil on purpose and when I bent down to get I knew the two guys next to me got a good look. As soon as the bell rang, I went straight to my next class and did the same thing but this time I think the girl that in front of me saw when she turned around. So I need 1 more girl and one more guy. Next was gym so when changing I “accidentally” pulled my bra up with my shirt. This flashing thing wasn’t as hard as I thought.

After 3rd period we got a break and I ran into Karla. She pulled me aside and said that if I don’t say anything about what happened the she won’t. I was a little surprised she didn’t ask questions but she was a nice girl and what could I think she was going to do. So I agreed and we acted like nothing ever happen. Like I said earlier I knew today was going to work out.

I went to 4th period and it flew by. before I knew it, it was lunch time. As I sat down with my friends, Jason pulled me aside he said he wanted to “talk”. I felt my breathing get slow and hollow await him to speak but he didn’t so I did.

I could fit all i wanted to so i will just continue it later today so enjoy

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Continuation, Not a new part, that’s why it’s short…

“Jason, I don’t know what came over me. As you probably know I had a crush on you and well-”
He interrupted “I know and I have known.” He said this with harshness in his voice but the with softness he said “Do you want to know how I feel?”
Then something incredible happened… I felt him move against me, watch him bend toward me. His mouth found mine and he kissed me, gently at first, then as my body responded with a will of it own, the kiss became deeper. I feel his arms close around me, molding me to the full length of his body. Then my senses became aware of my surroundings. At school, with my friends a few yards away watching my every move. I soon pushed him away with a slight touch.

“sorry but don’t you have a girlfriend” I asked hoping to hear they broke up so I could once again fall under his spell.
“No but she’ll never find out”
He tried to lean in for another kiss but I stopped him. I said “If we want to get farther we can’t do it here” He agreed and we left the rest up to fate.

6th period flew by. My mind was so active trying to think about all that happened today. Once I got home I wrote to Leann say every thing that happened in increasing detail with every sentence. I stayed on for and hour and she never came on so thought she might be back tomorrow and completely throw her out of my mind till then

Dollface
10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
This is fantastic...Keep up the good work

Merlin
10-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Somehow the story "feels" like a Japanese movie... don't ask me why...

tinkerbell write faster, or i will need to get angry :sado:
I want to read the rest of the story :D

xxxMichellexxx
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
nice job, keep it up! +rep

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Ok sorry for the wait. I am writing some more now and may not finish today, and i am busy tommorrow so it should be up saturday or sunday. Thank you everyone who enjoy it, i know i like to write it.:D

zeketheorc
10-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Take your time. This way itll be better than if you rush it! Great story so far!

Merlin
10-05-2007, 04:43 AM
zeketheorc don't be to nice to her ... you have to keep the pressure or she will need forever...

For every day she is to late she will have to spank her ass 10 times... ;)

Sum
10-05-2007, 07:52 AM
great story tink, nice to see something well written and thought out! keep up the good work. xx

batman420
10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Great story and would love to see more parts once you have written them.

zeketheorc
10-05-2007, 03:31 PM
zeketheorc don't be to nice to her ... you have to keep the pressure or she will need forever...

For every day she is to late she will have to spank her ass 10 times... ;)

but what if she likes that? in that case she would postpone it as long as possible just to spank herself!
Either way shes doing a great job! keep up the good work!

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
great story, keep it going!!

Tinkerbell_Baby
10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
The rest of Monday was quite and slow, every min that passed felt like ten. I assumed it was my emotions, once again, over powering me. That night I went over the past events over and over again, reliving every second of them in my mind. I don’t remember falling asleep, but i did, eventually.

the next morning i woke up and got ready and finished up some homework. When I arrived to school I realized how grey it was out side. The clouds were thick with a layer of rain building within them. Today was so long and I was right, it did rain around lunch. I didn’t think about Jason, or Leann all day. Today felt right like it was before this drama started.

When I got home I went straight to the computer and logged on msn. It turns out Leann was on yesterday and was pissed I didn’t go back on.

“Why weren’t you here on msn like I told you?”
“I was and I stayed for like an hour and you weren’t there so I just thought you were gone.”
“Hold on let me get this straight, you’re my slave right?”
“Yes” I wanted to write what choice did I have but I thought that would tick her off even more.
“So I own you. When I want to talk to you from now on you be there. I think you need a reminder of what happens when you disobey me.”
“I’m sorry, your right” I said hoping to soften her up some
“Your right to be sorry. Now go get duck tape, clothes pins, rope, and a bowl. And don’t forget to take pics”
I took a pic of all the things and replied a cold “ok”
“I want you to strip and cum in the bowl. You have 5 min. When time is up show me pic that you did.” I did it just in time. I was so scared what she was going to have me do.
“How long are you alone?”
“The next three hours” Why didn’t I lie? I could have said ten minuets but I guess I got caught up in the moment
“now put the bowl on floor. Duct tape your legs together and your breast nice and tight. Once that is done send a pic and tie your hands together.” I did it and it was so hard to type with my hands bound. My chest was so tight as so were my legs, I felt like a caterpillar trapped in a cocoon.
“ok” I typed slow and dreading to press enter.
“now go on the floor lick your cum up, one lick at a time till it’s all gone, and stay there for 2 hours and think about what you did wrong. I will be back on in exactly 2 and a half hours, you must be to.” Amenity after I saw this she signed off. It was 4:21 so id need to be out of my bondage and have the cum gone before 6:51.

I barely made it out of my chair without killing my self and put my face near the bowl. The smell was horrible, I couldn’t imagine the taste. I slowly stuck out my tongue and went to lick it. I couldn’t reach it so I move closer, so close it was touching my nose and smearing in my hair. It was the worst thing I ever tasted.

I had finished in about 1 hour due to the breaks I took. By that time I had it all over my face and in my hair. I just laid there for a while and then thought I’d look at the clock. 6:42. Oh my gosh. I had just 9 min to untie my self and get on the computer.
I got my hands undone using my mouth and tried to get the duct tape off. It was hard but I did it. I got to my computer and saw the time. 7:05

This i would have to say is very short. I ran out of ideas so if anyonee has one, pm. Thanks, and Enjoy

Merlin
10-08-2007, 05:23 PM
a little bit late :) but a nice new part

as i PMed you i have some ideas but i want it to stay "your story" as far as possible... maybe you can pm me the direction you wanted the story to go and where you ran out of ideas...

molten man
10-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Nice. Keep it goin tinkerbell!!

admireu4ever
10-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Love this story so much...