PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Humiliating Tasks for 21/F Slave

thedenialdomme
07-08-2020, 05:15 AM
Welcome everyone! I’m a 24/F Domme and I have a lovely little submissive who is eager for some new dares. Our routine has become a tiny bit monotonous, and she loves pleasing others, especially strangers on the Internet. Her likes and limits are in my signature. Any dare fulfilled will be accompanied by a complete write up of her experience fulfilling the task. Currently Covid-19 has us separated, so my involvement is only online as well.

All her likes and limits are written below in my signature, however she is pretty happy to try most things once. She is currently denied orgasms, but edging is absolutely fine. Ruined orgasms are also possible depending on the dare. She can edge both clitorially and anally, but nothing too extreme on the anal front. I’ll be accepting tasks both in the comments and via PM. She loves exhibitionism, orgasm denial, pain play, chemical & irritant play, nipple & clit torture, pussy and tit spanking, BDSM, pee desperation, hypnosis, humiliation & degradation. She would like a challenge with her tasks. Her limits are scat, blood, anything illegal, extreme vaginal insertion and no pics/vids.

I’m hoping we can get her a lot of new dares to try. If you’d like to talk to her or have me answer any queries, just let me know.

EDIT (just some insight into the dynamic): Her last orgasm was March. We are both very into long-term denial and she won’t be cumming again at least for the foreseeable future. She hasn’t had a ruined orgasm in that time, however it’s on the table. She does have some basical rules to follow, such as she has to sleep naked, edge every morning and every night plus 5 times throughout the day and provide me with pussy inspections every few hours. Other than that she proves her obedience to me through completing tasks I set.

NotMe237
07-08-2020, 05:39 AM
How about a naked lap around the outside of the house on all fours?

For a little added humiliation maybe have her plug her ass with an object

thedenialdomme
07-08-2020, 05:44 AM
How about a naked lap around the outside of the house on all fours?

For a little added humiliation maybe have her plug her ass with an object

She’s currently staying at home with family, so I’ll have to suggest this one to her to see how she feels. If she was back living near me than this would be perfect ;)

Master_of_humiliate
07-08-2020, 05:57 AM
Oh thats sounds that you have a very keen to experience sub.
When she has had her last orgasm?
She has any rules to follow.

An easy one for the beginning ;-)
When you both like it and i know a little bit mor i can be more creative.

go naked put a clamp on each nipple 3 on each pussy lip and one on your clit.
write worthless slut on your belly.
go in front of a mirror thar you can see you fully naked
make 100 humping jacks.
after each one say out loud "I am a worthless denial slut who not earn an orgasm"
after each 10 humping jacks remove the clamps and spank your pussy nipples and clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.
then remove the clamps and switch it on clit and nipples at 90 degrees.
after each 25 humping jacks go on the ground spread your legs that you can see your pussy in the mirror and egde 1 time. lick your fingers clean after the edge

thedenialdomme
07-08-2020, 06:05 AM
Oh thats sounds that you have a very keen to experience sub.
When she has had her last orgasm?
She has any rules to follow.

An easy one for the beginning ;-)
When you both like it and i know a little bit mor i can be more creative.

go naked put a clamp on each nipple 3 on each pussy lip and one on your clit.
write worthless slut on your belly.
go in front of a mirror thar you can see you fully naked
make 100 humping jacks.
after each one say out loud "I am a worthless denial slut who not earn an orgasm"
after each 10 humping jacks remove the clamps and spank your pussy nipples and clit 15 times with a wooden spoon.
then remove the clamps and switch it on clit and nipples at 90 degrees.
after each 25 humping jacks go on the ground spread your legs that you can see your pussy in the mirror and egde 1 time. lick your fingers clean after the edge

Her last orgasm was March. We are both very into long-term denial and she won’t be cumming again at least for the foreseeable future. She hasn’t had a ruined orgasm in that time, however it’s on the table. She does have some basical rules to follow, such as she has to sleep naked, edge every morning and every night plus 5 times throughout the day and provide me with pussy inspections every few hours. Other than that she proves her obedience to me through completing tasks I set.

I love this task and I know she will too, she has a mirror by her front window that would be perfect so she can show how much of a needy slut she is. She will be doing this tomorrow and she will follow up with her report. I hope you can provide me with some more suggestions because this is great.

HornyHelen2000
07-08-2020, 07:25 AM
Great thread, here are some suggestions for rules:

- All edges must be done naked.
- Instead of just sleeping naked, she has to be completely naked from evening to morning, including if she gets up in the night.
- Only wear panties and t-shirt in the house. Take the panties off and put then in mouth to send you pussy inspection photos.
-One edge each day must be done outside her room and not on the bathroom.

How about these some dares:
- Write your name in permenant ink on her inner thigh.
- Edge in the shower or bath with the door open.
- Sneak into the living room when everyone is asleep and edge 5 times with a blindfold and headphones on.

thedenialdomme
07-08-2020, 07:30 AM
Great thread, here are some suggestions for rules:

- All edges must be done naked.
- Instead of just sleeping naked, she has to be completely naked from evening to morning, including if she gets up in the night.
- Only wear panties and t-shirt in the house. Take the panties off and put then in mouth to send you pussy inspection photos.
-One edge each day must be done outside her room and not on the bathroom.

How about these some dares:
- Write your name in permenant ink on her inner thigh.
- Edge in the shower or bath with the door open.
- Sneak into the living room when everyone is asleep and edge 5 times with a blindfold and headphones on.

I’m definitely implementing some of these dares. I have another sub who’s rules are very similar to some of these. One of her rules I forgot to mention is that she has to edge every time she goes to the bathroom. She often edged outside the house, whenever I tell her too. I’ll ask her to do some of these for me tomorrow and get back to you.