PDA

View Full Version : In-car dice & coin masturbation dare

Mr.RainbowBanana
01-05-2010, 01:56 PM
You are required to be in a car in order to do this dare, make sure it's easy for anyone walking past to notice you through a window.

What time:
1 - 11am
2 - 6pm
3 - 4am
4 - 8pm
5 - 2:30pm
6 - 11pm

Where to be parked:
1 & 6 - car park
2 & 5 - outside your house
3 & 4 - on your main road

What to wear:
1 - completely nude
2 - nothing from waist up
3 - nothing from waist down
4 - completely naked with eye mask and ball gag
5 - just underwear
6 (female) - completely naked with a belt around breasts over nipples (tightly) and a clown mask
6 (male) - completely naked with duct tape over nipples in an "x" shape and a clown mask

Can you hide behind the back seats? (coin flip):
heads - no
tails - yes

The position you have to be in (if got "no" in the coin flip):
1 - drivers seat, lean back, spread legs around the steering wheel and rest feet on dashboard
2 - you choose which one
3 - crab, arched back pushed up facing the roof with your feet on drivers seat, hand on passenger seat (you need your other hand)
4 - kneeling facing towards the bonnet in the passenger seat
5 - make your own but you must be easy to notice if anyone looks in
6 - lying on your back on the back row of seats

You may now start to masturbate

How long to masturbate for before you orgasm (only once the time is up you may cum):
1 - 5 mins
2 - 10 mins
3 - 15 mins
4 - 20 mins
5 - 25 mins
6 - 30 mins

What to do once you have came (coin flip):
heads - put all clothes on and you may leave
tails - stay in the position for roll 3 in the position section for 10 more mins completely naked, then you may put all clothes back on and leave

randyguyuk
02-24-2010, 04:04 AM
will try this one

rhode64
02-24-2010, 05:40 AM
very good definitly gonna do this one plays to my exhibitionist side cant wait

PerkyGirl
03-04-2010, 11:36 AM
i got back from school early today, and i was feeling naughty, so.. i decided to try this dare!!
since i don't own a car (or even drive) i couldn't really roll for the first two options, so i chose them: the time, 2:30 pm (my family isn't home till 5pm on workdays) and the place outside my house (my brother's car, since he takes his bike to work, and since i can't move it, i had to do this while it was in the parking spot-- it's open-air and accessible by anyone, and can people can see into the car from several angles, aaand it was bright outside so.. public enough?).
i rolled a 2 for what to wear, so nothing from waist up (i decided to go with just a g-string for waist down, nothing else), i flipped the coin and determined that i couldn't hide behind the back seats (of course..), and then i rolled for position: 3!! i was kinda hoping to get 1, but 3 was my next fav, so i wasn't disappointed!! i rolled a 5 for duration (25 mins) and flipped the coin once more for what to do next, getting tails again. nice!! i was in for a treat..
since i can exit to the parking spot through my bedroom window, i decided to strip down to my g-string in my room and walk to the car like that. once inside, i set my mobile phone alarm to go off at 2.55 pm, assumed the crab position arching my back (feet on driver's seat, one hand on passenger seat, facing the roof, exactly as specified!!) and started masturbating. now, i could have done it just by slipping my hand inside my panties, but instead i chose to pull them to the side, and finger myself, so now everything was visible and i might as well have been naked.. i edged several times before the timer went off, knowing that anyone could have been watching from their window or walked or drove into their parking spot. when i heard the alarm i started rubbing my clit so fast that i came in seconds!! now i had to stay in that position completely naked for another 10 mins, but since my hand and legs were getting very tired and numb (try staying arched for 25 mins, it's very hard even though i am rather fit), and since i wanted to try my original fav position, i slipped off my panties and leaned back on the driver's seat, spread my legs wide open around the steering wheel and rested my feet on the dashboard. i stayed like that for 10 mins, and then returned to my room (naked this time!). i got an air freshener spray, a cloth wipe and some cleaner, and cleaned up the car a bit, because i had left some juice and the strong scent of my pussy in it.. ;)

randyguyuk
03-08-2010, 03:28 AM
Time: 4 - 8pm
Where to park:1 & 6 - car park
What to wear:1 - completely nude
flip no hiding behind back seats
How long for:2 - 10 mins
tails - stay in the position for roll 3 in the position section for 10 more mins completely naked, then you may put all clothes back on and leave.

I loved this,

I drove to a public car park. Still a few cars with people wondering about. Parked between two cars. Waited a minute or two then got into the back. Sitting on the back seats I stripped naked. I got into position which was to lay on my back. Set my alarm and began to masturbate. Then I heard a car door slam and the car on my right pulled out!!! I wasn't sure if I had been seen, as I carried on I was only about half way through my ten minutes. The alarm went and I set it for a further ten minutes laying there naked with my juices dripping. Once the alarm went again. I slowly got up with only one car next to me. (I still wonder if there was a passenger??) Got dressed and went home!

Bring us more Mr Rainbow Banana!

nakedhelen
03-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I liked the tingling possibilities of this dare, so I gave it a try:

I rolled 11 PM for when to do it and got 'outside my house' for where. In my case 'outside the house' and 'main street' are one and the same, since my apartment is on a building on a very busy main street. It's also very hard to find a parking spot outside my house, since there are no personal parking spaces. Fortunately, my car was already parked almost right outside my building's entrance (I haven't moved it for half a week) and I was glad I didn't have to move it! The street is still busy at 11 PM, but the traffic has subsided a bit, so there was less risk of cars stopping right next to mine due to traffic lights. Less passing pedestrians too, but they are still frequent. Street lights and store front lights shone on my car, it wasn't in the dark... so the next rolls would determine a lot!

I rolled a one on what to wear, so I had to do this stark naked! Heads on the coin, so I couldn't hide behind the back seats... but a six on the die for position, so I would be somewhat hidden behind them after all, since I was to do it while lying on my back on the back seat. Now only curious people and cars higher than mine (and trucks... and buses!) would be able to notice. I rolled another one, so I only had to masturbate for 5 minutes, then try to cum. Then heads again on the coin, so I was free to dress up and go home.

Since I wanted to strip and re-dress as fast as possible, and since my car was so close to home, I only wore a simple dress and sandals. I entered my car, took off the dress, laid down on the back seat and started fingering while counting to 300. I was way too scared to keep my eyes open, so I went ahead and did this with eyes closed. Anyone could be standing outside looking in and I wouldn't even know, but that was the only way I wouldn't chicken out! When I reached 300, I started fingering more vigorously, and I came in less than a minute. I opened my eyes, slipped on the dress and went back home.

nakedhelen
03-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Having nothing else to do, I decided to go for this dare once more, having enjoyed it.

I rolled 11 AM for time. I sure didn't expect that, and I wasn't sure I was ready to go through with the next roll (only the car park would be a sane result) but I decided to roll anyway. A 6! Thankfully, that meant a car park. I rolled a 2 for what to wear, meaning I was to do it topless. The coin flip said I couldn't hide, so I rolled for position: 4. Another 6 on the die meant I had to masturbate and hold back my orgasm for a whole hour, then (coin flip: tails) I had to undress completely and stay in position for another 10 minutes.

The rolls were hard, but it was going to be in a car park, so I could make it easier on me. I unparked my car and drove it in the underground car park of the supermarket that's almost across my street (one block away). Being a Monday morning, it wasn't at its busiest, but still it was nearly 3/4 full. I parked way at the back, the darkest corner I could find, in between two large columns. I wasn't invisible, far from it, but it was the best choice I had.
I took off my blouse before I could change my mind, exposing my 36Ds to the world. I slipped to the passenger seat, lifted up my skirt (no panties) and knelt down, an awkward position. I started teasing myself, spending 60 minutes like that, trying not to dodge behind the dashboard when a car went by. Not a lot of them passed, and most of them had their headlights off, but one had its lights on and they hit me directly for a split second! I wanted to dive down and wear my blouse, but I bit my lips hard and carried on rubbing my throbbing clit. The few people that walked past looked to busy to notice anything. All in all, I think I got away with it. I came loudly, took off my skirt and stayed naked in that spot for an extra 10 minutes, then dressed and drove out of the car park.

I really like this one dare, but I don't know if I have the guts to roll a third time! What do you think? :)

splasher
03-29-2010, 04:48 AM
Great dare going to do this one just figuring out what rolls i get right now though.

Time: I only have limited access to the car so and that is around 8pm so I'll do it around then.

Place: Can't drive but it is already in a car park near my house.

What to wear: I rolled a 2 and seeing I'm a guy that is boring so I'll roll again. This time I got a 3 so I'll do it nothing from the waist down.

Can you hide behind the back seat:

Did this without reading the options first so I wouldn't re-roll. Came up heads which is no

Position:

Rolled a 5 - make your own. I'll try position 1 to see how it is and might try the crab if I'm feeling naughty

How long to masturbate before you orgasm: Rolled a 4 - 20 minutes

All set okay I'll post the results in a couple of days when I've done it

archie21
03-29-2010, 05:37 AM
Having nothing else to do, I decided to go for this dare once more, having enjoyed it.

I rolled 11 AM for time. I sure didn't expect that, and I wasn't sure I was ready to go through with the next roll (only the car park would be a sane result) but I decided to roll anyway. A 6! Thankfully, that meant a car park. I rolled a 2 for what to wear, meaning I was to do it topless. The coin flip said I couldn't hide, so I rolled for position: 4. Another 6 on the die meant I had to masturbate and hold back my orgasm for a whole hour, then (coin flip: tails) I had to undress completely and stay in position for another 10 minutes.

The rolls were hard, but it was going to be in a car park, so I could make it easier on me. I unparked my car and drove it in the underground car park of the supermarket that's almost across my street (one block away). Being a Monday morning, it wasn't at its busiest, but still it was nearly 3/4 full. I parked way at the back, the darkest corner I could find, in between two large columns. I wasn't invisible, far from it, but it was the best choice I had.
I took off my blouse before I could change my mind, exposing my 36Ds to the world. I slipped to the passenger seat, lifted up my skirt (no panties) and knelt down, an awkward position. I started teasing myself, spending 60 minutes like that, trying not to dodge behind the dashboard when a car went by. Not a lot of them passed, and most of them had their headlights off, but one had its lights on and they hit me directly for a split second! I wanted to dive down and wear my blouse, but I bit my lips hard and carried on rubbing my throbbing clit. The few people that walked past looked to busy to notice anything. All in all, I think I got away with it. I came loudly, took off my skirt and stayed naked in that spot for an extra 10 minutes, then dressed and drove out of the car park.

I really like this one dare, but I don't know if I have the guts to roll a third time! What do you think? :)
Hi Helen, I think you should roll a third time, I think you want too but want the decision taking out of your hands.

nakedhelen
03-29-2010, 06:04 AM
archie21, you're mostly right! I want to roll again, and I'd rather the decision not be mine, but still, if I get the hard rolls, I think I'm going to chicken out... Thanks for the encouragement, though! :)

archie21
03-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Name the hard rolls. Maybe 6 or 4 on what to wear?

RedaDare
03-29-2010, 06:10 AM
Maybe you should get someone else to do the rolling for you!

nakedhelen
03-29-2010, 07:35 AM
Okay, regarding me doing this dare again... your input will be much appreciated here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2454

Thanks! :)

Kinkysexkitten
03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh god, i did this one. So hard. I got:
Okay, at 8:00 PM, I parked my car on my main road, and I had to be completly naked, with a ball gag in my mouth, and an eye mask one. I looked so kinky. Lol. I couldn't hide behind the back seat, so :eek: . So i got number 5, which was make my own. So this is what I did. I spread my legs completly over the driving wheel, and tied my hands behind my back. Lol, I was wet at the point. Then, after 30 minutes, I could orgasm! :O! So I waited there, fingering myself, for 30 minutes. I used a sharpie, a really big one, and started to get really really horny. Ugh, I couldn't take it anymore. I came. After. :D So I got tails on the coin flip, so I had to put my back on the seat, and my legs up, with my hands balancing me for 10 mins. Wow. So after the 8th (I think) min, a couple drunk guys came over and started taking pics of me! I gasped, and then started to cover myself. They said "Come on, slut, show us your tits. I promised I would let them do anything to me for 5 mins if they didn't release the photos. They agreed, and started to take my hands away from my breasts. They fingered me until I couldn't take it anymore. I came. They liked it, and one made me gave him a blowjob! Another guy started putting his dick in and out of my pussy, and another guy did the same with my ass. I was so exposed. They then threw me on the ground out of the car, and took my gag and mask off. One started to penetrate me and started humping me! I was so horny at this point, and decided to make out with him. I'm a horny bitch, I admit it. Lol, one started grabbing my boobs and sucking them. They fingered me even more, and stuck the entire sharpie in my pussy. I was so aroused, I let them do it for another 10 minutes. They cheered, and started to suck and lick my pussy lips, my pussy, and my ass. I was screaming and moaning and fucking myself. God, this was so unexpected. One guy pissed on my face and in my mouth. He said "Suck it." and i did. I gave him the best BJ ever. I went on for about 3 mins, and he came in my mouth. I then spit it out. He said "Bad whore! Swallow." He stuck his dick in my mouth and started to come again. I swallowed it whole. He said "good slut. Here's a reward." He told me to do what he did. He demonstrated a position of where he was bending down, knees bent, boobs hanging, and pussy swollen. I gasped when he suddenly fucked me in the ass. I screamed. He slapped my ass hard, and started to fuck my pussy. I gave up. I cumed. He then proceeded to fuck me even harder with the hairbrush I had left in my car. I then asked him when it was over. He said "One more thing, sweetheart" He grabbed my ass, brabbed my pussy with his other hand, and starting to finger me and fuck me in both holes. He made out with me and said, "Now were done. :D" And I went in my car, and left. Sigh. What a big day. Lol. Best day of my life, though.

womble
04-08-2010, 04:43 PM
I was still feeling really horny from last nights adventure http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44952 and I was looking for some more fun for today. Last night I spotted this dare and wanted to give it ago but I added my own little twist to it. I hope you don’t mind Mr.RainbowBanana.
I rolled a dice to see how many times I should attempt this dare, Five came up so I’d have to do this dare fives in a row.
I rolled a dice and flipped a coin enough times to give five sets of numbers to determined each dare. I also flipped to see if I would masturbate and cum during the dare. I was so relieve this came up No, as being caught naked is one thing but getting caught masturbating in public is a trip down the cop shop and court in this country.
The first results gave me;
11am, in a car park, nothing from the waist down, no back seat, make your own position but must be easy to notice if anyone looks in, for 20 mins, no masturbation and clothes back on when done.
I drove to the nearest town and started to look for a suitable car park, I was going for a nice secluded car park somewhere but they were either packed out or had security cameras all over them. So I went into one of the main car parks next to a supermarket store. The front was packed out but there was some spaces towards the back so I parked in one and went to get a ticket. It was now 10.24am but I guess starting that bit earlier didn’t matter much, I had a lot to get through.
By the time I’m back in the car it’s 10.29am and I have chosen to sit on the half reclined front seat with my legs open and my hands behind my back. I stripped off everything below my waist. This only left me in a short t-shirt that did nothing to hide hardening cock or semi nakedness. It was hot so for added spice I lower the front windows fully down and got into position.
I timed from 10.30am. I was nervous and kept looking around to see what was happening around me. Several cars pass by my car and at 10.33 I got real nervous when I saw a tall pick-up coming my way it past straight across in front of me. I was so occupied with this pick-up that I hadn’t notice a campervan coming the opposite way. Suddenly it pulls in and parks three spaces from me. I only have a regular car so the campervans passengers would easily see down into my car. I got even more nervous as the people from the campervan didn’t leave straight away. The man went off and got a ticket and the woman climbed out and opened the side door then went in the back and was doing something in there. The man returned and joined the woman inside the camper and then they spent the next 11 minutes going in and out of this camper and I knew full well that every time they stepped out they would be able to see into my car and see my semi-nakedness. I don’t think they noticed and they went off into the town. While this had been happening a car pulled in four spaces the other side of me. A woman got out collected her ticket and return to her car and then started hanging around until her mother (I’m guessing) was ready to go.
At this point I felt trapped with these two women on one side of me and the campervan couple on the other. I was so relieved when they all walked off. But I was left with a problem now because the campervan blocked my view of half the car park and I couldn’t see anyone coming from that way. Suddenly a dog that had been left in the campervan starts barking. OMG I’m thinking that’s all I need it could attract peoples attention my way. Two minutes later all goes quiet.
It was now 10.47am three minutes to go. The last three minutes past slowly and I counted three people passing by the front of my car. I was now really revealed that I hadn’t flipped to do the crab position, I would have never got away with that one.
Time up and I dress as discreetly as possible but I didn’t leave in the car. My car park adventure had only just started and I had another two dares to complete there. So I took a walk around the car park and came back to my car to start the second dare.
I’ll add my four other attempts at this dare later.

womble
04-09-2010, 04:23 AM
I returned to my car ready to start doing this dare for a second time.
This time I had to do it like this:
Car park, where I already was.
I had to be completely naked. OMG!
Again I got to choose my own position .
No back seat allowed.
Luckily I only got 5 minutes, Whew!
With no additional crab time. Another bigger Whew!

I looked around the car park, there were still people about but not to close.
I was very nervous at doing this one. I stripped off and got into position.
I used the same position as before. In the drivers seat half reclined with my hands behind my back. But this time I was TOTALL NAKED.
The campervan was there and the car on the other side was still there. I sat nervously waiting for the time to go by and looking all over the places. My biggest threat was that someone may come around behind the campervan and then I’d have no chance to cover quick enough or the campervan owners would return and then I’d be really busted. As I sit there I see a car enter from behind me and head my way. I froze, I didn’t want to fail the dare but that car was getting really close. I thought it was going to pull in right next to me. At the minute it turned and went behind me. Three people walked past behind my car and then I got a real shock. I spot the two women from the car on my left coming across the car park they would see me for sure but my time was nearly up only seconds to go. I watched the clock and the women, the time ticked down and the women got nearer. At last my time was up I quickly pulled my shirt on and laid my jeans over my naked legs. The women pass by and one of the glances at me, then after five minutes they leave
I was now onto my third attempt at this dare and I was to do it like this:
Car park, Still there.
Naked from the waist down.
Again I got to choose my own position.
No back seat allowed.
For 15 minutes.
With no additional crab time.

I pulled my jeans off my legs and was left only wearing a t-shirt. My chosen position was to sit on the front passenger seat and put my feet on the centre consul with my legs wide open. I soon regretted my choice of position, I’d selected it before leaving home. Still it was part of the dare and had to be done. The trouble was I was now sitting facing out into the largest part of the car park and being in the passengers seat made it easier for people to see me and if anyone was still in the campervan they had a clear view of my hard cock with pre-cum running down over my balls.
Again this was a nervous wait. Nothing happened for six minutes then a car approaches behind me it turned behind me and then pulled in at the other side of the campervan. A man gets out, I knew once he walks past the end of the camper he’s going to be looking straight at me. He walked past the campervan and didn’t seem to notice me and he went off to get his ticket. Then he came back and put the ticket in his car and then again walked straight towards me, He didn’t even notice my semi-nakedness and walked by.
Next an MPV drives slowly straight towards me and passes by. It’s windows were darkened so I have no idea if they saw me, but it would have been hard for them not to have.
At last the time was up and for the last time in the car park I could dress and breathe a sigh of relief. Now it was time to hit the road for another the last two goes at this dare.

womble
04-09-2010, 12:43 PM
The last two attempts for this dare was to be done on my main road. Unfortunately or luckily, depending how you view it, I don’t live on a main road so I headed out of the town on a main road searching for a suitable spot.
The first place I chose was a lay-by (rest area or whatever else they get called). It was a risky place, situated just after a bend in the road and just before another. This made seeing what was coming along the road hard, as most vehicles would be on me before I new about it. The lay-by was right next to the road so vehicles pasted about seven or eight feet at the side of me.
This fourth dare was to be done naked from the waist down, I couldn’t hide behind the back seats it had to last 25 minutes then I could redress. Position? Well you’ll see.
I chose a gap between passing cars and quickly undressed leaving only my t-shirt on. Then I leant back the drivers seat and lifted my legs up around the steering wheel and rested my feet on the dash just to make it a little harder I chose to put my hands under me behind my back. I could now be seen clearly through the window.
It didn’t take long for the vehicles to start passing. Every type of vehicle went past, trucks, MPVs, regular cars and even a few busses, one of which was a double-decker.
I counted the passing vehicles for a minute and during that minute 34 pasted by. Over the full 25 minutes that averages at 850 vehicle passing by me in my semi-naked state.
But worse was to come about 8 minutes into the dare a car pulls in behind mine and the lady driver sits in her car and does some type of paper work. I watch her in my mirror. Even though she was behind me see must have seen my naked legs up on the dash. The car tailgate has a deep window in it and you can see the dash when looking from the back. I saw her look up occasionally but then carry on with what she was doing. 11 minutes she stayed there, a whole 11 torturing minutes. Then she moves off which meant she pasted right close by my car side.
I remained still for the last 6 minutes as the vehicle past by then I dressed.

I drove off to find a place to carry out my fifth and final attempt at this dare. I could have stayed put but the next dare was to be done naked and I didn’t dare do that where I was.
I drove along a bit and came across another lay-by I pulled into it and parked.
I was not to sure whether to chance it there or not. Parked as I was, my car would be unseen from one direction, the way I was pointing, until the on coming traffic had rounded the bend. From the back my car could be clearly seen for some distance.
The one thing of concern to me was that as my car sat it was actually lower than the surface level of the road by 2 feet and the crash barrier to by side was well below my window so that gave anyone looking a really clear view inside my car and of naked me.
As I said I was unsure about this location but I was also extremely turn on and I decide to flip a coin to see if I stayed for the dare or went on.
Heads, I had to stay where I was.
This dare was to be do completely naked, with no hiding behind the back seats, it had to last for 10 minutes. The position was the same as before so I leant back the drivers seat and lifted my legs up around the steering wheel and rested my feet on the dash and again put my hands under me behind my back. A bit of a mistake that was, I hadn’t noticed before but putting my hands behind my back lifted my body up nearer to the window, still it was done now and there I would stay for 10 minutes, reclining in my car totally naked right next to a busy road with vehicles passing me by and for any one of them a simple turn of the head towards me and they’d see everything.
That was 10 minutes I shall not forget quickly. Luck was with me this time and no one pulled in or honked or shouted. The 10minutes were up and I had completed this dare for a fifth time.
I was about to dress when a wicked thought came into my head. I decided just to try out the crab position and see what it was like. Still naked I placed my feet on the passenger seat and arched my back towards the roof. I was now fully exposed naked to any car that past by. I chose to stay in that position while 3 cars went by. Then I collapsed down onto the seats. There was no way I could hold that position for ten minute my car was just not big enough.
So ended my five attempts at this dare, I dressed and returned home.
It’s great fun doing a dare so many times but it takes so long to write it all up, at least I get to relive it all. Not that I’m going to forget this day.

Please feel free to post any comments about my little adventure and thanks Mr. RainbowBanana for a great dare.

swallowingpantyboy
04-13-2010, 10:36 AM
4 - 8pm

6 (male) - completely naked with duct tape over nipples in an "x" shape and a clown mask

heads - no

4 - 20 mins

tails - stay in the position for roll 3 in the position section for 10 more mins completely naked, then you may put all clothes back on and leave

juliawish
04-20-2010, 01:12 PM
NakedHelen inspired me to try this dare and rolled the dice for me, so I wasn't too surprised to get a hard combination. I completed the dare this afternoon, at 2:30, on a warm and sunny day. I had to figure out what "main road" I should select: Ordinarily I don't like having so much discretion for the dares - I mean, I could have selected a "main road" with no bicycle or pedestrian traffic or one with a lot of sidewalk traffic; I could park near a corner where cars stopping at the light might see me in my car, or park on the main road leading from the community college nearby. Just too many options for me. However, I wanted to do this right for NakedHelen, so in the end I decided to park on the road near the community college where, if a pedestrian happened to pass by, that person would get an eyeful. I guess there's some dispute about what an eyemask is - but I assumed it meant what you wear to sleep, a mask that covers your eyes. Anyway, here what happened:

I dressed in a skirt and t-shirt without bra or panties and drove over to the main road by the college at about 2:15. I parked in the sun near a couple other cars, next to the sidewalk. I pushed my seat back and lightly massaged myself while checking out the location and foot traffic, but did not see anyone around. The car started to get hot so I opened the windows. At 2:30, I set my timer, whipped off my shirt and skirt, fastened my ball gag in my mouth, and placed the mask over my eyes. I quickly scrunched down and put my feet up on the dashboard straddling the wheel and started rubbing my clitoris hard and fast. The sun felt hot beating down on my tummy and chest and I had to ease off to keep from cumming too soon. I only had to do 5 minutes this way, and it would be hard for anyone in a car passing by to see me, but I was very anxious about pedestrians. At the end of the five minutes I was right on the edge, whipped off the eyemask and saw nobody. I love edging, though, and I had to do the crab position for 10 minutes, so decided to hold off on my orgasm until the end. I removed the ball gag, reset the timer, and rotated around the front seats. There was no way I could hold the crab position, since I wanted to continue touching my pussy and arching up was really hard to do one handed. Cars were rushing past too fast to really see me, but after maybe 5 minutes of fingering my wet pussy and staying on the edge, I heard two guys talking on the sidewalk, coming towards me. I kept thinking they would walk right past and not even see me, until suddenly both their heads popped in my passenger window right over my face and they started telling me how "nice" the view was. "I bet you like it, I bet you want to touch me, don't you?" I said to them. "Ohh yeah, baby, can we touch you?" One reached in and grabbed my right nipple, and I came almost instantly, shouting out "oh fuck" while the two guys told me to keep it down. I quickly wiggled over to the driver's seat and put on my t-shirt, the guys complaining that the show was over too soon. The timer went off, scaring the shit out of all of us. I told the guys -- students from the college -- that the show was over for today and quickly started up the car. I hadn't put my skirt on yet and the guys were begging to get a good look and touch my pussy, which was sloppy wet and swollen. I said okay, and turned towards them, hiking my right leg up onto the middle. One guy leaned way in and reached over to slide his fingers up and down my pussy - he was very gentle and it made me really hot. Then he let his buddy have a turn, and the second one leaned in and touched me and slid his big fat middle finger way up into my pussy. "That's enough," I told them and said goodbye. I pulled out into the road and drove home bottomless and very horny. I got my skirt on and came inside, then spent a good half hour rubbing myself again while fantasizing about fucking those two guys. Mission accomplished.

womble
04-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Very nicely done juliawish, it’s always more fun when other people roll the dice for you.

littl3
10-28-2010, 09:17 PM
roll for me and ill do it... im feelin lucky... :p

garder80
10-29-2010, 01:20 AM
time: 2 - 6pm
parked: 6 - car park
wear: 5 - just underwear
hide: tails - yes
position: (N/A since above was "yes")
how long: 3 - 15 mins
after: heads - put all clothes on and you may leave

roll for me and ill do it... im feelin lucky... :p

littl3
10-29-2010, 04:40 AM
HA! so lucky! i can do that easy... :p

garder80
10-29-2010, 05:38 AM
time: 1 - 11am
parked: 1 - car park
wear: 4 - completely naked with eye mask and ball gag
how long: 4 - 20 mins
after: tails - stay
( roll again )
stay for 10 more minutes:

HA! so lucky! i can do that easy... :p

deschut
10-29-2010, 05:40 AM
Since that's way too easy, I rolled another one for you ;-)

What time:
1 - 11am
2 - 6pm
3 - 4am
4 - 8pm
6 - 11pm

Where to be parked:
1 & 6 - car park

What to wear:
1 - completely nude
5 - just underwear
6 (female) - completely naked with a belt around breasts over nipples (tightly) and a clown mask

heads - no
tails - yes

1 - drivers seat, lean back, spread legs around the steering wheel and rest feet on dashboard
2 - you choose which one
3 - crab, arched back pushed up facing the roof with your feet on drivers seat, hand on passenger seat (you need your other hand)
Too bad no roll for this...

How long to masturbate for before you orgasm (only once the time is up you may cum):
1 - 5 mins
2 - 10 mins
3 - 15 mins
4 - 20 mins
5 - 25 mins
6 - 30 mins

salsabug
10-29-2010, 07:11 AM
You are required to be in a car in order to do this dare, make sure it's easy for anyone walking past to notice you through a window.

What time:
1 - 11am
2 - 6pm
3 - 4am
4 - 8pm
6 - 11pm

Where to be parked:
1 & 6 - car park

What to wear:
1 - completely nude
5 - just underwear

heads - no
tails - yes

2 - you choose which one

1 - 5 mins
2 - 10 mins
3 - 15 mins
4 - 20 mins
5 - 25 mins
6 - 30 mins

Excellent dare, as I rolled a 6 I did this late one evening at 11pm, so there weren't too many people around but I will never know who might have seen me...
I rolled a 1 first so was parked in a car park, then I rolled a 4 so I had to be completely naked with eye mask on, I don't have a ball gag so I substituted by shoving my knickers in my mouth instead. I got heads so I couldn't hide and a 6 so I was lying on my back on the back seat. I then rolled a 6 so I stayed there masturbating for 30 mins and then I flipped and got tails so I had to stay like that for another 10 mins. I layed on top of my clothes to prevent staining the car seat so I got dressed and drove home with a big cum stain on my t shirt ;-)

rsmith
10-30-2010, 11:58 AM
wish i was walking past the car

garder80
11-05-2010, 04:54 AM
time: 1 - 11am
parked: 1 - car park
wear: 4 - completely naked with eye mask and ball gag
how long: 4 - 20 mins
after: tails - stay
( roll again )
stay for 10 more minutes:

remember to post how it went.

littl3
11-07-2010, 12:36 AM
i was basically hiding in a parked car... lol... not seen...

guess i win...

:p

starberry
11-13-2010, 02:57 AM
I decided to give this a go. I got 8pm in a car park. 8pm is dark here in the UK at the moment, so that was not too bad. The car park I chose is the communal one near my accommodation block. So I went down wearing just a dress and stripped. My position was lying down on the back seats (almost - I've only got a little car!), duration 10 minutes, and I just closed my eyes and went for it! I don't think I was seen, but I had to stay there for another 10 minutes. This was when I got closest to being seen, when a car came and parked in the space next to me!! It must have only been the driver in the car, cos I only heard 1 door shut, but I was basically trembling for the rest of the time!
Nice dare, thanks :)

lisabigboobs
02-24-2015, 06:39 AM
1 - 11am

Where to be parked:
1 & 6 - car park

What to wear:

heads - no

2 - you choose which one

6 - 30 mins