PDA

View Full Version : 20/F/Master seeks 18-20/Slave (webcam required)

mistress_naughty
08-18-2007, 04:43 PM
I am looking for a male (or female slave) who just lovessssss to obey ;) Because i love to give orders!! Must be willing to push limits! And MUST have a webcam (so that i may watch you do your tasks). Minimum age, 18 please. Maximum age - there isn't one!
Please PM me and answer the following questions;
1)Why you want this position
2)What you can do for me, is there any special skills you have that you may be able to help me with?
3)age, sex, location
4)Limits
5)things you would like to try.
Mwah Mistess naughty xx

PS - Just like to add, i will only respond and consider slaves you actually give me a proper and serious reply!! It seems, some of you have problems following basic orders!

spikedog
08-20-2007, 10:05 PM
hi there mistress nuaghty i`m spikey. i`ll start things off with i really enjoy to serve and be obediant its in my nature being a furry/dog slave, i am 19 and i live in nova sciota, i a mexcelent with computers and quick on my feet, i feel i could ofer you the companishiip of an almost real dog if you would give me the oportunity to that is :) *waggs* my msn is [email protected]

Linia
08-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I am looking for a male (or female slave) who just lovessssss to obey ;) Because i love to give orders!! Must be willing to push limits! And MUST have a webcam (so that i may watch you do your tasks). Minimum age, 18 please. Maximum age - there isn't one!
Please PM me and answer the following questions;
1)Why you want this position
2)What you can do for me, is there any special skills you have that you may be able to help me with?
3)age, sex, location
4)Limits
5)things you would like to try.
Mwah Mistess naughty xx

PS - Just like to add, i will only respond and consider slaves you actually give me a proper and serious reply!! It seems, some of you have problems following basic orders!

1) Reason I want this position is because I love to be ordered what to do and I'll always try my best to please my master.

2)I'm praticing japanese and I'm good with a sword....If I may be so bold let me be your samuria me lady.

3) 18, Male, Texas

4) scat and unjust punishment.

5) I would really like an offline relationship and to get into Xdressing in public...I'm in the market for a wig. Reason I'm so afraid of Xdressing in public unless I really look like a woman is because I live in a small town to where everyone knows everyones business.

P.s I'm on my friends computer and she doesn't have a webcam but I'm currently working on getting my own computer and ISP I know that this right here may kill the deal for you accepting me but if you do take me I'll obey every order you give me just like the samuria did for their lords in feudal japan.

I won't give out my email on here send me a PM if interested.

subchristine
08-21-2007, 01:04 PM
I would love this position. I'm a natural submissive. I need someone to tell me what to do. I love to be dressed as woman, put into bondage, and humiliated.
I'm a 34, male from Toronto, Canada.
I won't do anything permanent, marks, piercing, shaving or severe pain.
I do want to get more in public crossdressing.
You can contact me at [email protected]

pissplay
08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
hi maam i am sam new here [email protected]
i am n here i have webcam i love to serve u my lady and use me
i have webcam i
india m 27