PDA

View Full Version : punish this pussy

Darelover24
05-11-2020, 02:55 PM
help! with the recent switch to distance learning, i've been having trouble paying attention in one of my zoom classes. instead of taking notes, i've been distracting myself by scrolling through this site or touching myself.

i need some punishments to scold and stop myself from doing this before i fail the class. i live with my family, so all punishments need to be done from my room or the bathroom, preferably for me to do either during my class or at night.

everything you should need to know is in my signature, otherwise, feel free to ask anything, and please help punish me so i can pass this class.

MrMae
05-11-2020, 04:09 PM
School is very important and you should be paying attention in class. Next time you are going to take very detailed notes and pay attention to your teacher. But as a punishment for previous classes that you didn’t pay attention in, you will tease yourself throughout the entire class.

Follow these rules while in class:
When the teacher asks a question - rub your clit/genitals for 5 seconds
When a student asks a question - pinch both nipples
When you ask a question - edge one time
Every 10 minutes - insert a finger into your asshole/vagina

Also, you are to wear a diaper during the whole class and use it at least one time during the class. Whenever you are not talking, a thumb will be in your mouth to keep you out of trouble, focused on schoolwork, and a reminder to behave.

I would like a detailed report of this dare. You can PM it if you do not want it posted publicly. Have fun!

Darelover24
05-11-2020, 04:44 PM
School is very important and you should be paying attention in class. Next time you are going to take very detailed notes and pay attention to your teacher. But as a punishment for previous classes that you didn’t pay attention in, you will tease yourself throughout the entire class.

Also, you are to wear a diaper during the whole class and use it at least one time during the class. Whenever you are not talking, a thumb will be in your mouth to keep you out of trouble, focused on schoolwork, and a reminder to behave.

I would like a detailed report of this dare. You can PM it if you do not want it posted publicly. Have fun!

thank you. i will try this out next time i have this class, which will be next monday, and then report back!

Darelover24
05-20-2020, 01:19 PM

sorry it took so long to report back -- my wifi went down and i couldn't access the internet. anyways, i did this on monday and let me just say, i'm very glad that i didn't need to be on camera during my class. to add to this challenge, i attended to entire online video class wearing nothing but a diaper. there was a lot of rubbing, as my professor decided to ask us a lot of questions that day. there were a few student questions here and there, so my nipples were slightly sore but not much. i understood the lecture which meant i didn't ask any questions, so there were no edges, but i was definitely wet from the rubbing as well as inserting my finger every 10 minutes. i didn't talk all class, so my thumb was in my mouth the entire time, and although i tried, i couldn't get myself to use the diaper during my class. my bladder was basically empty since i hadn't really drank anything. but feel free to give me an alternative punishment for not using the diaper during class, if you want to.