PDA

View Full Version : Tips for a starter Femboy <3

FemboyBitch
05-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a closet sissy/femboy looking for tips to get started. I'd love some dares to help get me in the right mindset! ;)

Have fun with it!

Help me be more feminine ^~^

Filthycumguzzler
05-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Ooh, well the best tip I can give is to stop cumming as much as possible, for a few reasons... Firstly, being horny make being girly and feminine soooo much more fun, and you’ll be a lot more willing to do it and have fun if you’re desperate to cum. And secondly, it really makes your main source of pleasure be fucking you in your ass, which is super important too. I’ll go through bursts of feeling like a nice and feminine sissy, bit it usually stops one I start masturbating normally. Fucking myself will my dildo, though... that always gets me right back into it. There’s nothing better than fucking my ass with a sissy pmv or hypno video blasting in my ears.

Obviously it’ll be hard to completely swear off touching your cock, but try a bit. Chastity is definitely an option, but I’ve found that having a master to report to and listen to helps a lot in staying motivated to stay horny.

Well, thts’s just my experience! I hope it helps!

Mrr
05-07-2020, 01:43 AM
Very simple: now through the end of the year, if you ever have an orgasm- any kind of cummies at all, whether you do it via masturbation, somebody else makes you cum (LMFAO and who does that for a sissyboy like you?), or even if it's accidental, you must do one thing.

Immediately after you cum, you must order a new pair of panties online- it can be anywhere like Wish.com or Amazon or anywhere else. Further, you must cut up one pair of male underwear you own. Doing it right after any kind of release you have will further reinforce in your mind just how much of a sissy you are as it is at point when it will be most difficult to do.

If you're convinced you won't be able to do it after a release, you can instead choose to do it right before but must instead order 2 pairs of panties and destroy one pair of male underwear. If you'd really like to skip the destruction, order 3 pairs of panties or a bra/pantie set instead.