PDA

View Full Version : Three things i like about me!

MasterPain
08-17-2007, 04:01 PM
here is a simple truth question.

now that i see posts about "what you wanna change about yourself"

what are the 3 things you LIKE about yourself, if you want use a mirror and check yourself over.

and also say why you like these three things about yourself.

it could be physical, or it could be mental/emotional.

this is an uplifting truth.

JoMo
08-17-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm tall
I'm 16 and I have a decent understanding of special/general relativity, quantum theory, string theory etc.
I'm not a complete wanker

SubMissChievous
08-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I have a nice face, good-looking features, especially when I smile. :)
I have a well-balanced body type; not too skinny, not fat, fairly "athletic"
I'm nice to others & very smart too. And I am modest too ;)

love.ya.all.night
08-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Three, umm
1. I love my eyes, I do everything to keep them out into the open.
2. I love my personality, that I am open and happy, outwordly
3. For some reason people love my eyebrows so I guess I would say I like those to.

MasterO
08-17-2007, 07:09 PM
My sense of humor, my confident lovable personality, my ability to be intelligent and not be a boring dweeb.

roxie314
08-17-2007, 07:15 PM
omg--hmm

I lyke my lips they i don't know are lyke perfectly shaped

I lyke my personallity cause i don't judge--against anythyng--thieves blacks whites bi gay murderes--i'm very honest and kind--always willling 2 help--although some ppl lyke 2 take advantage of that attribute!

i lyke my ass it's freaking perfect!!!

Jim
08-18-2007, 06:31 AM
My personality... everyone say i'm mysterious (i think its kinda funny)
My eyes... i can read in your mind with it
My Body... what can i say, i know i look good :P

doomed_soul89
08-18-2007, 07:39 AM
let me think
-my natural fighting skill
-my dick size/ability in bed
-can't think of anything else

bobo
08-18-2007, 08:09 AM
ill pick one of eachas im happy with myself
-my shoulders (i know its odd)
-my brain, im pretty smart
and most of all......
-my attitude (im a bit of an optimist)

lucky
08-18-2007, 08:17 AM
- I have a gene, all in my family look younger, no white hair at 55yo (not me yet), feeling and acting very younger. Still sexy, still fooling anyone that I am 10 years younger at 29. Hmm kind of vampire you'd think.
- I like my way of being, double life PISCES like: kind of at least 2 lives successfully taking place at the same time. I like to feel my time with totally different things then complain of too much stress.
- I like my way of making money from anything I like to do, I never do anything I am forced to do for it.

These might be those three things. Or, in conclusion, sometimes I'm like a parasite who've chosen his best way to live his life;)

PS I've enjoyed watching myself in the mirror but it is broken now. The mirror had its oppinion.

Mysterious the 1st
08-18-2007, 09:33 AM
I have a nice butt, im easy to get along with and im intelligent

TrekBoy008
08-18-2007, 09:14 PM
-My eyes
-My intelligence
-My integrity

Kristoff998
08-19-2007, 05:51 PM
sense of humor, personality & feet

MasterPain
08-20-2007, 02:34 PM
ill answer this one myself now that we got some good responses

i like my body, it hasn't failed me now, although i am no supermodel hunk, i am a physically strong and have a decent amount of stamina. i could lose alot of weight but i do appreciate everything i have.

i am sharp witted and a quick thinker, with a good personalty tasks and dares are simple for me to think up

i know my roles well and have a decent amount of knowledge to realize these into a proper relationship for both submissive and dominate people

lokelake
09-19-2009, 03:02 PM
I like being a christian.

I like the weather.

I like staying home.

Alright, don't know if I even answered this thread correctly.

BettyBoop
09-19-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm not an awful singer.
My hair is long.
I have eyelashes :D

dragonator
09-19-2009, 05:55 PM
my iq is so high its impossible to get an accurate measurement of it
i have told 17 lies in my entire life so id say im honest
and last but greatest
the fact that i am an undefeated tournament swordfighting chamion who has defeated a proffessional samurai and defeated 20 opponents at once (i lost the match due to a technicality- hitting the guy the female coach was flirting with wasnt a good idea- but i defeated 20 of the 40 i was facing before i lost due to the technicality)

Neptune
09-19-2009, 06:03 PM
1. My forearms. I like them.
2. My creative energy.
3. My obscure knowledge.

dawnfire
01-25-2010, 06:30 PM
I like that I have mad cooking and baking skills and regularly make delicious food.

I like that I am woman who is comfortable with her body.

I like my awesome vocabulary and that the time I most often utilize said vocabulary is when I am racking up impossibly high scores on text twist.

urlilslave080
01-25-2010, 06:40 PM
I like how i give really good advice to my friends. But the downside is when im in a bad situation i cant help myself what so ever.

I like that i am a juggalo and i fit in well.

I like my family and friends and the relationships i have with them, i would never change them.

Rallusoi
01-25-2010, 06:44 PM
This is a very kind topic, thanks for initiating the thread!

I like that I have an optimistic personality. It allows me to view things under a more positive light. Even if things in this world are grim sometimes, there is always hope that they will become better.
I would do everything within my power for the ones I love.
Though I am of pure Asian descent, I have natural reddish brown hair. Though I am very proud to be an Asian, I don't mind to be a little bit special.

Nixie
01-28-2010, 12:25 PM
My hair.... My independence.... My spirit

Teeks
01-30-2010, 03:50 AM
I like that I am 16 ans relatively mature. I'm not all about getting drunk or high and party. I have been when i was younger, but now, I'm out of that. I'm not searching only for fuck, and I understand the "life things".

I like (somehow) that I am small, because it's like all the guys are taller than me, and I love tall guys :3

I like my personnality. To always be the one seeing the bright side of things, boucing, squealing for anything, smiling, laughing, joking, being joyful and happy with what I have.

hadescomet
01-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Hmm. Three things I like about me? Thats kinda hard.

I like that I can manipulate any situation to my liking... Sometimes :D

I like that my hair is receeding, (im only 23) cuz soon I wont even have to share all my hair off :) It'll be naturally bald. Woo.

I like that I'm not easy influenced, and I have a deep understanding about my world, and what I want in that world. Although sometimes, some things are a bit harder to get then others. But eventually. they come my way.

Anyway.
Watch out for the geese.

TR DARE
01-30-2010, 12:17 PM
-Face
-Abs
-Funnyness

Fauchi
04-23-2010, 01:45 AM
1. I love my hair, it's just perfect
2. I like my eyes they are a deep blue
3. I like beeing intelligent

Mere
04-23-2010, 02:35 AM
god, this thread was started in 2007~!!!!!
lol niiiice!!

Three?? O_O HARD JOB!!!!
-I have dimples
-
-

I DON'T KNOW!! gosh!! sorry :(

obon7
04-23-2010, 02:47 AM
1. My eyes, blue green, inhertied from my grandfather.
2. My face, I look young and have that innocent smile.
3. My mind, I am open, accepting, smart (not very just enough), and been told I'm wise.

Dutch
04-23-2010, 02:58 AM
1. My eyes. They are all green and pretty :D
2. My hair. I love how it gets lighter in the summer and darker in the winter.
3. My personality. I love my personality and how I can use both sides of my brain.

SlutPuppy
04-23-2010, 03:11 AM
My eyes are AWESOME (But slightly annoying :p)
I have long legs.
I have freckles.

Stix
04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm a good drummer :)
I'm a GREAT listener
I looove my hair :) haha

Komodo Jones
04-23-2010, 04:48 PM
It's nice to see a positive post.
1) My eyes. I like them because they're interesting as they change colors and I usually have two simultaneous colors.
2) Sensitivity. Because women go after sensitive guys, just joking. I like it because I find it very easy to make friends, and I can help people by just listening sometimes.
3) Creativity. It's given me a passion for writing, and writing very well.

CollaredBlondie
04-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Physically.
My legs from the knee down.
My shoulders.
My hair.

Otherwise-ly
I'm a good listener.
I'm always there for my friends.
I'm a bit of a geek.

momo
04-23-2010, 10:14 PM
I love my...

eyes

sense of humor/sarcasm

imperfections ^^

Star Shadows
04-24-2010, 03:50 AM
My eyes

My friends

My wrists

Captain Harkness
04-24-2010, 07:33 AM
My eyes (they change depending on my mood)
I quite like myself without a shirt on. (muscly but can't be seen with shirt on :()
The fact i work best in dire times when everyone is in ruins i am strongest (exams :))

AlmightyElemental
04-24-2010, 07:50 AM
I love my sense of humor.
I love how easy it is for me to make friends.
I LOVE how FUCKIN' HUMBLE I AM!!! YEEEEAAAAHHH!!!!

BabyCakesxo
07-28-2010, 08:56 PM
The things i like about me are sometimes the things i dislike about me...im actually going to do 3 in each catagry (physically and emotionally)

1. My eyes, there green, an unusual colour and big.

2. I just recently started liking my stumach, i used to think it was chubby but in the last 2 weeks i think it looks sexy

3. Im petite, Some days i hate this others I love it, but latley im embrassing the fact that im short and small
-----

1. Im shy but talkative... Im not an amazing talker when you first meet me but with in an hour yur lucky if i let you speak, my freinds even say i do talk alot and fast...

2. Im loving, I always love people, things, places, I love love and always want it.
3. Dreamer Im a dreamer always wanting and hoping for more

BlitzMundane
07-28-2010, 09:27 PM
1. I'm a Christian.
I love this because I have a great time at church, I have a fun youth group, an absolutely amazing youth leader. Most of all, I love being a Christian because I love being loved! <3
2. I know who I'm going to marry.
I love this because it gives a nice feeling of safety and security. Plus, it's nice knowing that the guy I've known since third grade is going to be the father of my children. :)
3. I have a pretty bra!
Lol, first I felt all holy, then I felt all ADD. Yes, I have a pretty bra. It's white satin with black lace around the upper edge of the cup, with black corset-like ties going up, acroos the middle. Love it, love it, love it. <3