PDA

View Full Version : 22/f A week of Fun for happybunny

happybunny101
04-30-2020, 04:08 PM
Hey everyone I’ve had this idea for a while and I hope i’ve figured it out. So here it is next week Monday-Friday (may 4-8) i will be on getdares schedule. So what that means is you all will get to set what i do.

https://teamup.com/ksywbgoiwp2i9y4q5b

That link goes to a calendar if you want me tied up in a hogtie next monday for 2 hours put it on the calendar. If you want me to be pied, slimed, gunged, or covered in food, put it on the calendar. If you want me to wear my nipple clamps in the shower with a bucket hanging from them, put it on the calendar.

You choose what I do, i will write a report here of the days events after each day. Post in this thread when you add an event so i know.

Some general rules for the calendar:
1. Before posting, read my limits
2. Only post events for next week. The 4-8th
3. You can add events up to 1 hour before the time of the event so if you want me to do something Tuesday at 7pm it has to be posted to the calendar by 6pm on Tuesday. If a messy task is added that late and i dont have the mess i might have to move it back
3. Any bondage should not last more than 2 hours. Unless someone else adds another event saying to continue it. An event can only be continued 1 time before i will need a break
4. I cant wear nipple clamps for more than 30 minutes straight please keep that in mind.
5. Mess will be done only in my shower/tub in the bathroom. This is just for cleanup

If you have any questions just leave a message here or pm me.

VauxHall
04-30-2020, 04:53 PM
Hope you like this first items in your calendar.

happybunny101
04-30-2020, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the tasks so far. Lets keep filling in the time! You are allowed to post more than 1 task in a day by the way.

Also tasks do not have to repeated daily if you want me to do something 1 day and something different another day that is fine.

Keep it up!

happybunny101
04-30-2020, 06:20 PM
Lots of tasks starting to appear thanks everyone!

I dont see many bondage or messy ones on there. Feel free to make multiple tasks on the calendar.

VauxHall
04-30-2020, 07:18 PM
Do you have a stapler at home?

happybunny101
04-30-2020, 07:46 PM
Do you have a stapler at home?

What do you need a stapler for?

happybunny101
05-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Hey everyone. Please be sure to check spelling and grammar on your events. One that was just added says something about chantilly and i’m not sure what they meant.... If I cant understand what you mean I’ll probably leave it out.

happybunny101
05-02-2020, 03:19 PM
Lots of good dares and tasks. Keep them coming. I’ll be posting my report after each day here. Be sure to fill up my calendar!

Chirs<M
05-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Hey, I’ve put 4 hours in your calendar to be my messy slave for 4 hours on Friday afternoon.

Your list of items is:

• Ice dildo – How to make http://www.symtoys.com/sensation_ice.html
• Sherbet – Here’s a recipe if you can’t find any: https://www.childrensmuseum.org/blog...-fizzy-sherbet
• Bucket of warm gunge or porridge/oats.
• 12 Eggs
• Custard
• Syrup
• A dry but light cereal such as Rice Krispies
• Marshmallow fluff
• Baked beans
• Tuna mixed with mayo
• PVA (Children’s) glue – This is designed for pre-school kids. I’ve used it before and it’s not as scary as it sounds.
• Glitter

For clothes & extras you’ll need:

• Empty bucket.
• Jug.
• Dice
• Your clamps.
• An outfit of your choice that can hold a lot of mess. I’d suggest a one-piece swimsuit & some leggings. Maximum is 2 items of clothing.
• Black dress, panties, stockings & heels.

I’ll give you further information via PM!

happybunny101
05-05-2020, 10:32 AM
After 1 day here is my report as promised. I woke up and tied the crotch rope as instructed and wore this for the day as I am now too. At first it was a bit uncomfortable but after a little i got used to it. As the day continued i was starting to get irritated. The toothpaste and spanking also hurt quite a bit. The bikini bra connection wedgie pulled the crotch rope even tighter on me which hurt quite a bit. Lastly the dinner while tied with binder clips on my nipples. At this point i wanted the day done so i ate as fast as I could so I could get the clips off. Overall not a bad day. Please thank this report so i know people are reading them so I will continue writing them for each day.

whoisit
05-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Where are the other reports?