PDA

View Full Version : All New Punishments [FICTION]

Smuggs86
08-16-2007, 08:22 PM
My girlfriend and I love to bet each other and make each other perform punishments for each other for who ever loses the bet. But we normally only do small punishments like washing car, doing dishes, paying for dinner, so one week we decided to spice it up and turn a whole weeks worth of bets into one big punishment. 7 bets for 7 days, 1 everyday of the week and the loser gets punished at the end of the week. To make things quick i lost big time 5 to 2 so i had to deal with the consequences. Her parents were out of town that week, we planned it perfectly. So one night when i was over at her house she pulled out the bet punishment on me and said lets get started. She said that i had to be her slave for one full day from this point on until tomorrow night. She said i had to call her my devine empress and i had to call myself her little hore slut. She said that sluts dont where gym shorts and t-shirts, they first wear maids outfits. So she had me dress up in her french maid outfit with fishnets, silk black gloves, blonde wig, 4in black heels, and pair of handcuffs on my waste. She first had me clean her entire house and do all her chores her parents left her while taking pics of me doing all of this, then since it was around dinner time she had me cook her dinner and serve it to her and even maually serve her food into her mouth and wipp her mouth after every bit and drink. And then when i went to go eat my food she said no and told me to drop it on the ground and eat it with no hands and only my face and mouth. After dinner she said she wanted to see a movie, she said she didnt see anything in the t.v. guide so she made me drive her to blockbuster with her in the back seat and having to open the door for her still while dressed up, by the way she had me dress her and put her make up on before we left. When we got to the video place i had to get out open the door for her then she said i had to come in and pay. When we got back to the house she said, "ohh nevermind im too tired and i want to go to bed." "good rest time for me finally", but she stopped me while i was getting ready and she said not for me and made me get a dinner table chair and put it in front of the bed facing it. She grapped the handcuffs off my waste, some duct tape and a sock ou of her bed side table and said sit now. As all of this is going on im still all dressed up, ankles are hurting like a b****, and the heels are still on. She duct tape my ankles to the chair legs and cuffed my hands in between the chairs bars and put the sock in my mouth and duck tape it in, and then duct tape my entire body to the chair and made me face the bed and watch her get into it and shut the lighht off...

Will continue if anyone likes it.

Machette
08-16-2007, 10:16 PM
This story is all right but has good potential,
keep it up:D

DareDevil Jenny29
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
keep it going it's good!
and hurry please

Machette! ur from Australia???????? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Leblonk
08-17-2007, 02:50 PM
its good continue

x_daringbaby
08-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Please use proper grammer, spelling, and paragraphs. Otherwise, very nice.

Smuggs86
08-18-2007, 06:51 PM
more is soon to come in a few days

Smuggs86
08-22-2007, 10:20 PM
When i woke up in the morning i woke up no where near i feel asleep in the chair i was laying face up i guess with a bigger sock gag in my mouth which was still duck taped shut. I had a silk fabric scarf for a blindfold and my hands where handcuffed behind my back and tied to my waste my rope. I could feel new clothing on i guess she changed it when she took me off the chair. I was in my skimpy, green, silky, halter dress she bought for me for a rocky horror show. I was also in fishnets which i could feel bc they were cutting off the circulation to my legs, and some type of heels they had to be bigger then 4in bc my heel felt like it was bent all the way up. So when i tried to get up she set a booby trap for me which was tied to my private which hurt like crap when it came off and lead to another trap. At that moment a bucket of gunge came having on top of me and when i tried to stand up with the heels and gunge on the ground i tripped like she had planned and feel on to the ground where she had laid 10 cream custard pies for me to fall on. Then she came and took the blindfold off of me laughing and saying i got that on video and slave you are mine forever. She lifted me up and forced me into the bathroom and shoved me into the shower. She proceed to take off my dress and gag but she left the handcuffs on. She took another pair and bounded my feet together and put me in the tub. She had me laying there naked and tied up and then she really hit me with a gallon of hot off the stove chocolate and whipped cream to cool me down. She then proceed o climb on top of me and put her legs behind my head and neck and start to move her lower parts closer and closer to my face and mouth until she was only inches away from my mouth before she lifted up and...

Leblonk
08-23-2007, 07:49 AM
very good keep going

anayguy
08-23-2007, 09:33 AM
keep going this is great

Coyote
08-23-2007, 11:12 AM
very good continue plz

Smuggs86
08-26-2007, 09:14 AM
sat right on top of my mouth and made me eat her out for 30 minutes. When she was done she let me shower the chocolate off, but i still had to be handcuffed and she turned the wwater to the coldest it could be. Before she turned the water on she undid my hand handcuffs and to my surprise she she moved them to the bar soap holder and bounded my hands inbetween the gap so i couldnt go anywhere. Then she turned the cold water on and left me there for 30 minutes. When she came back she said since you like dressig up like a girl you had to take a long shower like a girl takes.She then undid my handcuffs and let me dry off with a towel she used to whip herself off. She then sat me down and bounded me inbetween the bars of the chir again and said we ar going out tonight to party, "WE GIRLS". And then all of a sudden 4 of her girlfriends came bargining in the bathroom, with wigs, clothing, makeup shoes, in the hands. They said no men allowed so you have to become a girl tonight. My girlfriend put this silky thong on me underneith the towel, while her friends started doing my nails and toes and makeup. The only i got to choose was what i could wear. I picked out this black silk mini skirt, fishnets, 4in black heels and a silk pink low rise top and a silk bra. They uncuffed me and let me change but i had to do it in front of them. Right before we left they stopped right before hitting the door and said me need to give this sissy women a name, what should it be, this is a question to the getdare people, so post your thoughts, and what you think could happen at the club and dinnner.

Coyote
08-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Um Alexis is a good name and maybe the girls should make him undress to let people know he is reely a man

molten man
08-30-2007, 02:11 AM
Nice One. Keep it coming!!

dares4ever
10-19-2007, 07:42 PM
for name suggestions maybe alice or alicia or alyson?

zeketheorc
10-21-2007, 08:02 AM
I think Bobbie would be a great name since it could be a guys name or a girls name, and since its a guy dressed as a girl....
as for what they should have him do....I think they should make him dance like a slut in front of everyone and blindfold him and make him orally please people. Since its an all girls event I think they should have strapons and teach him how it feels to be like a woman.

guakamaya
10-25-2007, 06:05 PM
acia is a good name

molten man
10-25-2007, 09:28 PM
how about denise. That would be a good name too!!

guakamaya
10-26-2007, 07:11 PM
denise is a lady i babysit for

25rob1985
10-30-2007, 02:27 AM
how about barbie

Ash08
05-25-2008, 12:32 PM
how about we see the rest of the story :)

Pikachu
05-26-2008, 05:23 AM
I don't think the auther is comin back thread locked If he comes back i can unlock it for him

Don't bump threads