PDA

View Full Version : What is SAFE or UNSAFE

lucky
08-15-2007, 04:23 PM
I am bored of talking on "this is unsafe". Please post here everything you know it is unsafe and everything you do know and tested that it is safe. It is better to argue on a single topic.

For example (from old topics):
- raw eggs suspected of salmonella. Raw eggs are SAFE, salmonella can appear in chicken meat aswell, raw or cooked. Probably the old topic was referring to the Aviar Flu, but it is the same risk. They are safe because the vendors would lose their job if they arent safe.
- For males: cumming into own pants for a week is the same as wearing a pair of pants for a whole week during the summer. Except the smell the guys never catch a disease because of it. For the girls I'd like an oppinion in this case, they are more exposed to a disease (hmm my english cant remember the right word) for them is easier to catch a cold.
- soap inside used once in a dare is safe or not? you tell me! Used regularry isn't safe from some people's experience.
- a lot of pee inside your ass won't kill you. If it would, a small amount would make you feel bad, as ingering toxic things. I've read once it only has unknown effects.

I had more in mind but don't want to comment every topic. Please, oppinions to help in making a good dare for anyone.

So: "its safe, I've tried" or "it isn't safe, I tried or read here". Just please, specify if it is only a personal oppinion.

JoMo
08-15-2007, 04:33 PM
things from the anus into the vagina is not safe, never do it.

Drinking your own urine or someone else's(aslong as they are healthy) urine is fine, however, you should rink all your own urine, drink it once, let it get out of your own system, drink some new urine.

bondfan
08-15-2007, 08:52 PM
The San Francisco sexual information office states that if the top is using drugs and the bottom drinks urine the bottom will test positive for drugs. This could ruin a career.

The US Army survival manual states never drink urine that has been stored, it will be filled with dangerous bacteria.

A cybersub who was ordered to drink all of her urine for too long a period was hospitalized with a severe kidney infection. Keep things reasonable.
http://fetishexchange.org/watersports1.shtml

Eating feces or having feces get in contact with the vagina or uretha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethra) is not safe as there is an risk of infection - Papiertiger, a german SM Site (http://www.datenschlag.org/papiertiger/lexikon/koprophilie.html)
Also at Papiertiger (http://www.datenschlag.org/papiertiger/lexikon/zahnpasta.html)is the report of a guy who had quite some toothpaste on his dick for 5 hours (with a condom above it) and was sick for a week, including fever.

If someone knows a reliable English SM Site there is probably more information to be found.

AgentGreen
08-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Canes absolutely should not be used over organs, on the face or neck, over bones, or on the fingers, ankles, or tops of the feet; doing so can easily result in injury. Please read the section on flogging safety; the parts of the body you should avoid when flogging should especially be avoided with a cane.

Particularly important with caning is avoiding the tailbone. Generally speaking, you'll want to work on the lower buttocks; keep the tip of the cane away from the cleft at the end of the spine, because it only takes a small amount of force to break the end of the tailbone.

Crops do not require very much force to create a strong sensation. Start very slowly, and warm your partner up carefully. Pay attention to how your partner is responding. Never use a crop with any force on the face, neck, stomach, kidneys, or in any areas where bone is close to the skin. Do not use a crop on broken skin.
Source: http://www.symtoys.com/ideas_caning01.html

Avoid the tailbone! Run your finder down your spine to your butt. Feel where it ends? That area of bone will not heal if broken.

animal
08-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I think urine is safe. Poop is not safe I think it can cause a lot of infections.

lucky
08-31-2007, 04:15 PM
both of them: not infections (maybe infestation) but probably some sickness same like eating rotten food (depends on how anyone can handle it).

When I have beed younger (10yo) I've eaten chockolate eggs which have been placed for an year on some shelves. I felt sick for no more than 4 hours (strange, no puke, no indigestion) then went back to playing. Hope is a good example for everyone to just try what everyone thinks would handle.

Collared_Slave
09-01-2007, 08:07 AM
chocolate lasts for years- i was eating recently some milky ways that went out of date in 1992

TheLittleStrawberry
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
I know for a fact that you should have clamps on sensitive areas such as nipples or clit for more than 20 minutes. Preferably 15 at the most. keeping them on for too long can damage the nerve permanently and loose all sensitivity in them. trust me that's something you don't want to happen. SO if you or your master/darer tells you to wear them for more than 20 mins, kindly tell them about the safety issue and whatever you do.. er.. DON'T do it. Not even if it's an extreme dare... well.. Unless you wanna risk loosing sensitivity which could be an experience in itself. but I don't recommend it :-/

lucky
09-26-2007, 04:13 PM
hmm never heard of permanently losing sensitivity (cool, do painful dares on that areas!) but I know more than 15 minutes with no blood would get you into sickness regardless what part of the skin is (think of the cases when bitten by a snake you have to stop the blood for about 15 minutes until get to hospital)

Loosing sensitivity is temporary, I've read once a funny article where you were adviced to lie over your arm for a couple of minutes until you don't feel it anymore then masturbate feeling it is other person's arm:) Happened to me by accident, I was sleeping too bad I didn't try it:))

TheLittleStrawberry
09-27-2007, 05:31 AM
hmm never heard of permanently losing sensitivity (cool, do painful dares on that areas!) but I know more than 15 minutes with no blood would get you into sickness regardless what part of the skin is (think of the cases when bitten by a snake you have to stop the blood for about 15 minutes until get to hospital)

Loosing sensitivity is temporary, I've read once a funny article where you were adviced to lie over your arm for a couple of minutes until you don't feel it anymore then masturbate feeling it is other person's arm:) Happened to me by accident, I was sleeping too bad I didn't try it:))

Trust me... I've talked to people and i've read about people who had gone beyond the limit and lost almost all their sensitivity... Which could only be repaired through surgery. And even then, it might not even help at all. In some cases it doesnt, although I've heard about recent studies that are close to finding a cure for nerve-repairing or whatever. But it's secondhan information so I'm not quite sure if it's true.

But what's important here is not to play with fire... Specially not if you've been bathing in gas :D

MasterPain
09-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Well on what is safe and what is not safe:

Penetration.

Inserting things is the way sex works, one object goes inside another it is ingrained into your physiology.

When dealing with the normals sex(anal, vaginal) there is very little preparation needed for it, maybe some lube to make things go in easier.

But as humans, we tend to get creative with what will be inserted into a body cavity. But with such there is needed some preparation just to be on the safe side of careful. The vaginal and anal walls are thin and could be cut/torn easily resulting in large wounds that will really easily infected.

Now there are some objects that are easy to take, markers, little perfume bottles, brush handles, curling irons, dildos, and vibrators, you know the classics. there is little prep work with the classics, just make sure the curling irons are not plugged in, etc etc etc. a little lube will help but not required.

now fruits and veggies, well you need to wash them throughly or put a condom on them to make sure any stray dirt is off or covered.

Tools(hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc), things covered in grease, dirty things. you know if it doesn't come clean cover it with a condom. Hammers may have pits on it and those pits can cause tares or give splinters.

large object/long objects.
now this is tricky. there is only so much room down there so objects like these should be chosen and used carefully.

broom handles, if you are going to use these objects to give yourself the depth you want without the thickness, there is several safety tips needed to be followed, first off use a new broom with a metal handle, that way it doesn't have any pits that could cut you. second use a broom on stable ground, i have heard of a story of a woman using a broom handle, sliding off her stool and getting impaled and killed, flat solid ground or bed is a must. and remember this object is long so changing positions quickly would be rather painful, putting it in wile in doggy style, being walked in on and shifting to a sitting position would be rather painful.

baseball bats, only some on that have trained their bodies to take large objects could use these thick objects with ease, there is allot of people who think these dares up but they couldn't be preformed.

Bottles, they should be inserted bottom first, or full and store sealed brand new. there is a risk of inserting a empty beer bottle because it could create a vacuum inside the body cavity and thus getting stuck. there is also a risk that a glass bottle could break wile inside the orifice and that would be rather painful in its own right.

knives and sharp pointed objects should not be inserted at all!

Merlin
09-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Trust me... I've talked to people and i've read about people who had gone beyond the limit and lost almost all their sensitivity... [...] An important thing not only for sensitive spots... also during some bondage positions it is possible to harm nerves (in the arms and shoulders for example) and these things can get permanent if you don`t look after it for a long time (yes this is the worst case but it can happen)... especially as a beginner don`t do "hard" positions to long... and watch out if you are loosing sense in some body parts for a "long" period of time...