PDA

View Full Version : The Stranger

Rhonin
12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry for the wall of text but I just can't get the spacing to work.

It happened about two weeks ago, early autumn, night, it was raining outside. I was waiting for Bianca...she's late again...it's already been one hour. A silhouette is slowly closing in, I can recognize her, she is walking under her black umbrella. She finally gets close and with an innocent smile, like it was normal to be late one hour and with no excuse she kisses me on the cheek. I'm angry and that gets me even angrier... I promise myself to take revenge on the first opportunity offered. We both start walking holding hands thru the cold rain, trying to avoid the water on the pavement, the lamp's yellow lights reflect in the water on the ground giving me a melancholy feeling. She is moving closer to me almost as if she's trying to make me forget about earlier, but I am still angry, I refuse to give in so easy.
I try to tell her something but a man coming from the opposite direction bumps into me. I yell at him, telling him to watch where he's going.
The man wearing a wet trench just keeps walking as if nothing had happen... I grab Bianca's arm and drag her even faster with me, irritated by the situation.
-You're hurting me, let me go! she says
I don't know what's gotten into me, but in the next moment my lips touch her lips in a long kiss, she's trying to resist, to push me away but she fails, so she just gives in.
-What's wrong with you today? You're acting so strange...
I can't manage to answer her, a warmth sensation overwhelms me, starting from the arms holding the umbrella, than a mild dizziness, I can feel myself slipping down on to knees, the yellow lights are blending with everything else...
I look up searching for her, she's standing next to a gray building wall trying to figure out what's wrong with me, I can feel two arms picking me up...
I'm on the back seat of a car, Bianca is next to me, she has a gag in her mouth. The car starts moving in a rush and the movie ruptures…
I open my eyes, a mild dizziness feeling is still persisting, I try to get my eyes used to the dim light in the room. I try to figure out why am I here, is it just a confusion, than the soft tobacco scent flowing into the room makes me get up, grabbing a chair nearby. It's a regular room, like a hotel room, with a big bed, a small table, there is a black leather case on the table barely open. The red cherry tapestry creates an unusual atmosphere of strange sensuality, and the tobacco scent remembers me of a distant country exoticism...
-Good, I see you woke up... I can hear a harsh voice saying to me
I look up and I notice a trench thrown over the chair and a solid man sitting in a chair across the room. I can't see his face, just the thick white smoke from his pipe.
-What did you do with Bianca? Where is she?
-You should calm down, that is if you don't want any of you to suffer. Bianca is fine, I will soon bring her here too. For now take a seat, have a taste of that Chardonnay, calm yourself down than i want you to listen to my proposal.
I don't know exactly how , but he managed to convince me, I take his advice and pour the golden wine slowly into the glass, with a slow dripping sound...
My thoughts continue to fly, to search, is he the man that I bumped into on the street, does he wants to punish me because I "insulted" him? I already begun to feel like I’m a part of a strange thriller...
I raise the glass to my nose, the scent tells me it's a superior quality wine, i shake the glass and the golden liquor lags on the glass surface leaving oily trails... I take a sip and it hits me instantly a bit sour, demi-sec I conclude to myself, meant to open the appetite. Than i put the glass to my mouth and drink it all up, I felt the need to chill anyway...to recover myself.
-Looks like you know how to appreciate a good wine, i was expecting you would drink it straight
-If I'm not wrong it's an Almaden wine, from California.
-That's right, it's made in 1975, but I did not bring you here to taste good wine. Allow me to tell you why you are here. You're here for my pleasure, maybe you will say I'm a pervert, a maniac, I'll just say I'm a different kind of voyeur. I watch as I please, i don't want to hide, that's why I brought you and your girlfriend here. I want you to have her while I watch, I want you to combine the pain with pleasure, I want refined sadism, I don't want you to make love to her but sex, I want you to consider her just an object and use her as you please regardless of her feelings, whether she is in pain or not, just use her. I will not intervene unless I notice you're being too soft on her, too delicate. I will stay in this chair and watch.
-What if I refuse to do it? What if I simply won't do it?
-If you refuse to do it i will strap you to this chair and you will watch her being raped, tortured, i will satisfy my madness with her, without you being able to intervene, i will tell her you refused my proposal. She will hate you all her life for it. The choice is yours, you do what I asked of you and then you are both free.
-I agree.
He sits up and starts walking towards the door, I control my impulse to jump on his back, to hit him, I know the narcotics effect is not gone and his threat would become reality if i did anything foolish.
-Bianca! Are you all right? Is there anything wrong with you?
She jumps into my arms without saying a word. I can feel her mildly shaking, she does not seem the same person as before, the egocentric person that had me waiting for one hour in the rain without even answering my phone calls. I take her in my arms and kiss her, but a harsh voice interrupts us:
-In the black leather case on the table you shall find everything you need to accomplish what I asked of you.
I stand up and push Bianca towards the bed. I open the case, a true BDSM arsenal reveals itself to me, a whip strapped on the inside of the case, a gag with soft leather straps, a dildo set, a big dildo with striations on it is standing out... I already picture it struggling to penetrate her tight vagina and I shiver in fear. The cold metal handcuffs, and the rope awaits to deepen itself into the soft meat and restrict the blood flow leaving purple marks on the skin.
I get closer to the bed and start unbuttoning Bianca's blouse.
-What are you doing? Leave me alone! Please, stop...
I tell her to forgive me and I slap her on the face. She starts crying, but she is speechless. Her clothes start to pile up on the floor until she is completely naked. She is ashamed, trying to hide her forms. I take her in my arms and throw her on the bed that's receiving her softly on the cherry red satin sheets. Her white body creates a strong contrast and i can feel myself getting excited.
I take the handcuffs and immobilize one of her wrists, than the other.
I watch her like that and my hands start touching her breasts, she is mildly fighting, but i grab the whip and i hit her on the abdomen with a swift blow. She starts moaning and stops moving.
The tobacco scent makes it's presence felt again, i have the tendency to turn and see if the stranger is masturbating watching us, but i tell myself that i need to get him out of my head, like he is not even there, otherwise i will not be able to do anything.
I grab the bottle and drink straight from it, than i pour a few drops over Bianca's body, the whip hits over the wine drops making an inciting sound.
My lips bite with desire her round breasts, i taste her barely harden nipples while my fingers touch her labias.
She's wet... damn... she's enjoying it... and in the next moment i remember the hour that i spent in the rain waiting for her, the fact that she did not even answer my calls.
Instinctively I grab the whip and hit her, her body jumps, i hit again and again first on her breasts, than on her stomach
I drop the whip than with a finger i swiftly penetrate her. She is squeezing me in, tight, warm and wet. I take the finger out with a bit of effort, than i grab her ass and rise it up a bit. I taste her with lust, wet and sweet, her soft meat lets herself bitten, sucked, touched by my mouth. I know that my unshaved cheek hurts her, but i don't let go.
I crush her labia, I keep her close to my mouth until she can't get enough. I can feel she is not far from orgasm, but close to the moment of climax the whip hits again.
-Leave me, I hate you! Stop! she screams, but I don't care about her screams, it's better to hate me than to hate myself for leaving her in the stranger's arms.
The gag covers her mouth quickly with the rubber ball.
Under it a small drawer confines a few clamps and in the next moment i attach them, her nipples are getting red and hard under the metal's tight hold.
I watch her handcuffed like that, her body trembling, refusing her the tranquilizing orgasm.
I lust for her more and more, it's so exciting to know her in my power, there in that moment, just mine, to be able to do anything i please.
I see her stopping her tears and her face starting to show anger, she detests me for what she knows I'm about to do to her.
My hand searches in the dildo box and picks one of a fitting size and I start moving it along her body.
-Start with the big one…! the stranger’s trembling voice demands
I comply and with a shade of fear I grab it. Bianca is watching me as in trance, with no reaction, I can even see her slowly open her legs even further, almost as she was asking me to do it.
I move it over her labia to get it wet, than I push it's head and I watch it starting to slide in, the striations that start opening her even more, exposing more and more of her intimacy.
I start pushing it in and now it starts to penetrate her, every centimeter that enters gives me shivers down my spine, it's thick and keeps her wide open, i raise my eyes and her shut eyes tell me that she is enjoying this a lot
That gets me angry, I violently push it all the way in, and her eyes open wide and her scream is muffled by the gag...pain or pleasure...only she can know.
I leave her like that for a moment, with the dildo inside and I remove the clamp from one of her nipples. I kiss it, I tease it with the tip of my tongue and I can see the dildo is moving, it's starting to move out, I don't stop teasing but my hand reaches for the dildo and pushes it again, I start moving the dildo in and out, slow at start than faster and faster. I enjoy penetrating her like that...with increasing lust, to watch her sensations that her body is experiencing, to feel my erection becoming bigger and bigger.
I can see her struggling, it's not long before she will experience orgasm. I attach the clamp back on her nipple and i play with my clit while the dildo is going in and out in a chaotic rhythm, wet and loud.
Her thighs tighten around my head, I stop for a moment just to take the gag out of her mouth and then I rush my lips back on her clit. She's moaning and struggling.
-Don't stop, please keep going! Faster please, faster!
She's almost screaming from pleasure...my hand hurts it feels numb, but I keep going.
A spasm, a short scream and than a continuous trembling lets me know I lost her on the heights of pleasure, I push the dildo one last time, as deep as possible and then with a violent movement I take it out, the sound similar to a wine bottle being opened enchants me. I put my mouth on her wet labia, sucking, tasting with my tongue the sweet nectar of pleasure.
I leave her a moment like that, than I let my pants down and undress myself quickly. I get myself on top of her pushing my penis thru her orgasm dried lips.
She does not want me, but the whip becomes a great argument and now she is tasting me, sucking me with passion, i push myself in her mouth almost choking her, I can feel my penis bigger and bigger, hard.
I take it out and uncuff her, I turn her face down and i grab the rope to immobilize her like that, I start to tie her arms. She's pushing her ass into me, she's trying to feel my penis with her round ass. I push her face into the bed and I manage to finally tie the knots and than i grab her, open her ass and put my penis between her labia.
I penetrate her in spite, violently and rushed. It's sliding in so easy, she's warm and wellcomming, my growing pleasure, i push myself into her penetrating her again and again.
She starts moaning again with her face hidden in the sheet wet from the sweat.
An iron dagger with a white bone handle rests on the tappet above the bed.
-Take it and fuck her in the ass with it the stranger orders
I had almost forgotten about him, but I comply. The blade is so sharp that I cut my finger in it by mistake. A drop of blood drips on Bianca's cheek. I put the finger in my mouth trying to stop the bleeding.
-Give it to her... the voice demands.
Bianca's warm lips touch the wound, it's to pleasant, than the tip of her tongue moves across the wound making me jump, it hurts a bit, although I can't take it out I avenge myself by pushing the dagger's bone handle into her ass. The handle is pushing to enter, and her tongue is pushing on my wound and provokes me to push it violently...done...it's all in.
I continue to penetrate her carefully avoiding the sharp blade, Bianca is moaning. Her pleasure is increasing, the double penetration makes her shiver.
-Just a little bit more, don't stop, faster!
She's moaning trembling, can feel her nipples rubbing on the soft satin, her as pushing into me, a sudden movement makes her squeeze my penis, than total relaxation, all her muscles relax.
I take out the dagger and place it on her back, with the cold blade resting on her skin giving her goose bumps.
I pull out my penis as well, I strike it on her ass a couple of times and rube it than the white liquid rushes out all over her back, over the sharpen blade, her ass, my trembling melts with hers and we stay there like that for a moment.
-The shower is behind the red brocart courtain, take her there, than get dressed and you can leave the room"
The stranger's voice sounds extinguished, drained. The exotic tabacco and grass aroma makes it's presence felt again
I take Bianca's hand, almost violently rushing her to the hot water chilling our body. I kiss her with passion, she's holding me in her arms.
-I detest you... but i liked it so much...
We both get out, get dressed and we realize the room is empty. I pour us a glass of wine, we drink it fast, and with side vision I notice the white handle...
I take the dagger as something to remember me of tonight, with a click I hide the blade in it's silver sheat, I embrace Bianca and we leave the room, almost running on the hallway that ends with a big gate.
The darkness engulfs us both, we walk on the white gravel walkway that leads us out of the garden. It's still cold as before and the rain drops remind me that I forgot about the umbrella.
Without looking back we start running on the dim lighted street which sounds strange under our feet...
The drops drop on our hair... on our cheeks, all seems like a strange dream... just the lights reflecting from the white handle coming out of my coat remind me that it was as real as possible.
-Why were you late?