PDA

View Full Version : slave for a month [fiction]

cexcslave
08-14-2007, 06:57 PM
ok here goes-
i was online in my room talking to one of my friends when a message popeed up.
masterbrent-i saw your profile on getdare and it says you are looking for a master do you want 1
slavegirl101- yes i do but i dont have a cam
master brent-no deal i live next door and ur window faces mine so do u want to be my slave?
slavegirl101-yes
master brent-ok now are all your fam asleep?
slavegirl101- yes
masterbrent-ok i want you to strip naykid and come to ur window i will have a board connecting ur roof to mine.
slavegirl101-ok

cexcslave
08-14-2007, 07:27 PM
ok so heres another 1-
so i striped and went to the window were indeed a board was waiting i had to climb up a bit which was uncomfortable but i got to the open window and climbed in and i saw the most popular guy at school brent and i tried to cover myself up but he said-
"hello my slave i see u could follow directions but put ur arms down u worthless slut." " now i have a few rules,"
1.) always refer to me as Master
2.) Every day you are yo wake up at 6:30 and get online and wait till i get on at 7 when i will choose your outfit.
3.) sleep on the floor nakid
4.) you are to come here everyday after school i will give you a key cause my parents arent home till 9:00
5.)shave your pussy
6.)use the bathroom only 3 times a day
7.)i control your diet
8.)come over every night at 10 on weekends

"any questions"
no Master

good now i have much training for you to do first go lay down on the bed.
i did and he brough out a bar and told me to spread my legs i did and he brought on the bar whitch spread my legs wider he then tied my arms to the bed and stuffed a jock strap in my mouth he brought out a razor and started to shave my pussy.
when he was done he took a sharpie and wrote whore and slut all over my pus and boobs.

"there u will always know what u r"
"now iwant you to go down stairs and fill a plastic box with ice and another one with doog food and bring a dog food bowl"
i snuck downstairs and got these things he took them and put 5 ice cubes in my mouth cunt and ass and told me to suk on his very large cock untill the ice was melted in my pussey and ass
i did and then he told me to go home but come back to his house befor 7 o clock tommorw and since it was sat i would tell my parents i was hanging out with some friends.
i got home and lied down on the fllor thinking about tommorw.

so there u go any sugjestions as wat she should have to do any at all plzz

hotnpimpin
08-14-2007, 10:49 PM
good story how about you gave ure master a nam,e and insted of writing me write your name or a name of that person

Leblonk
08-15-2007, 09:21 AM
keep going its good my faverit kind of slave story female slave and male master. please post the next part soon

molten man
08-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I love these types of storiess..

Improve your spelling and yes (as suggested by hotnpimpin)

give names. It will be better reading!!

Coyote
08-16-2007, 06:56 AM
very good story i just got my ban lifted and his is what i was looking forward to plz conyinue

animal
08-16-2007, 07:02 AM
please go on I wonder what he would do with the dog food:)