PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail [FICTION]

sk0073r
08-14-2007, 05:42 PM
This is my first story, so if it fails don’t worry I wont annoy you with more storeys or a continuation of this one... but enough of my bragging on. Here is the story

Edit: Forgot to put fiction in title, if I haven’t fixed it then please can a member of staff place it in for me. Thanks.

Blackmail
It was torture. It was hell. It was blackmail. Everyday she used me as her personal slave. She had taken advantage of my parent’s vacation. But all storeys must start at the beginning.
It was just a few weeks ago, I was playing with myself. Such a natural thing for a 16 year old boy to do, to experiment. I was naked on my bed and I had my sister’s vibrator. I had heard about some guys - straight guys - having anal fun, they said it made it more fun, more enjoyable. I examined the object which sat next to my on my bedside table and picked it up. I switched it on and slowly my arm went behind my back. Then that’s when it happened. My sister’s friend burst through the door with a camera and took a picture of me naked with a vibrator in my hand. I didn’t know what to do... I didn’t know what to say I quickly pulled the covers over myself but I could not shout at her. My parents were next door sleeping. I gave her a dirty look which no doubt said Fuck off. She left the doorway giggling. Katie... she was one year older than me, but in the same school as a senior student. But her age, her position in school was all forgotten as she turned from my door giggling. Her blonde hair, her sweet scent, the beautiful view of her back.. She had just seen me naked, playing with myself. I cared for a few moments, then all the anger left me. She was after all so beautiful. I was put off the idea of a vibrator now, I put it back onto my bedside table, and I finished off, with her in my mind.

The next day I couldn’t get her out of my head. She now had possession of a picture of me with a vibrator in my right and my dick in my left. She would never do anything with it. I put it out of my mind. It was the last day of school before summer and it was going to be a wild day. First period - Maths, Second Period - English , Break , Third Period - Drama, Lunch... But then I stop my good day there, as that’s when she stopped me. I was walking to my next class when she put her soft hand on my arm and pulled me underneath the stairs, and whispered
"Your sister told me she and your parents are going on holiday... Poor Ickl you is left behind... For the week your parents away, you are mine." I tried to protest but she put her finger to my lips.
" You know what I have in my pocket... Ten prints of you, and enough money to make 100 photocopies. You are mine now. You will call me Mistress of Sex from now on. Meet me tomorrow when your family have left at my house. You know where I am imp sure. Bring extra pants"
She winked at me, then left for her class. I stood there in shock for at least ten minutes, then I ran for my already late class.

---------

The next day came. I woke up in my sweat and fear of what was going to happen to me... Bring extra pants... what was that support to mean? I was half excited but half full of fear. My parents left sharp ten O'clock. When they were full out of view I emptied my school bag and filled it with clean cloths... Those words rang in my head " Bring extra pants " I left for Katie’s house... No .. I left for the Mistress of Sex's house.

I knocked on her door with my shaking hands. The door opened fast and a hand pulled me in. The door closed. Before I could stop to think about what was happening a pair of hands started pulling at my jeans. Pulling them off, then next came my t-shirt. I stood there in shock and surprise that it happened so fast, then I gazed into the eyes of the offenders hands. It was Katie.
" Katie wha"
" MISTRESS!"
"Huh?"
" You should call me mistress from now on!"
Her hand was as quick as thunder to my backside, I shouted in agony... now I knew her game.
" Punishments are swift... Now stand back I need to look at you again." I took three steps back with my buttocks tightly closed
" You don’t look Gay or Bi to me... But from now on, you will be my Bi Guy"
" Imp not Gay or Bi I was just experimenting!"
" My word is final, and never argue with me or Punishment will be swift and not kind... You will put on cloths that I have left on that sofa over there, then you will come to my father’s old factory. There is allot of fun to be had there.

I knew her fathers old factory. The string factory.. But what torture was I to suffer in a factory of string, I did not know. I did as I was told and I put on the two sizes too small Bright yellow trousers and matching top. I looked a fool, I looked like a banana with a bigger inside than an outside. I put on the last object she left me, a leash and collar.

Ok this is a big story I believe and vie taken the route of beginning first... The fun will come in the next part, but tell me, how am I doing?

Leblonk
08-14-2007, 06:05 PM
its good continue

sk0073r
08-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Okay I couldn’t get to sleep, and I know there aren’t many replies but here is the 2nd part.

Part 2

We arrived at the factory after a humiliating journey with my "mistress". So now the torture began.
" Where is she! .. She should be here by now!"
"Where is wh"
"YOU WILL ONLY SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO.. My bi guy" She smiled at my new name. " I have gotten you a fellow slave, so your not in this all by yourself... ive shown her your picture so its fair to show u hers"
She showed me a picture or a girl. She looked around 17, infect imp sure I had seen her in senior year. In the photo she had brown hair and full leather on. She had been chained to a bed in someone’s room. I looked closely at the picture to see that she had had an accident. From her leather pants dripped yellow pee, dripping onto the floor. It made me so excited, she was beautiful. My dick started to grow and Katie looked down and seen this, after all, the banana cloths were too small for me. She started to giggle, but was interrupted by an opening of a door.
" My mistress I am here. May I enter and bow to your feed?"
" Enter, but stop three paces before me"
A familiar face came forward and stopped exact ally 3 steps from Katie. She also wore a banana suit, but instead of a dick sticking out, was a camel’s toe.
"Blindfold my Bi Guy then take him to the wheel of sexy torture."
The slave obeyed and blindfolded me, and led me to the wheel of sexy torture. She took the blindfold off me. The so called wheel of sexy torture machine was machinery. It was made of two large wheels, both in parallel to each other, and four red ribbons tied to them both. :

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/jp_2031/machine.jpg

The machine suddenly came into life as the top twisted round and round, and as it went round it came down and down until Katie shouted
" STOP"
To my horror I realised what was going to happen next, so I started to struggle to get out of the other slave girls arms, but she had me in her grasp and she wouldn’t let go.
" Please, if both of us stand up to her she can’t blackmail us both! "
"Mistress, Oh Mistress, Your Bi Guy is asking me to resist against you!"
A whip came from no-where into Katie’s hands
" Last warning Bi Guy... and don’t struggle, remember what I have of you... I wasn’t going to do this but here. Eat this"
She fed me a pill then stripped me and the other girl. Immediately my dick started to grow to its maximum of 6 inches. Katie giggled. I decided there was no point in trying to escape. I gave in to her and lay facing down on the bottom of the two wheels. Katie and her other slave tied me to the top wheel using the ribbons, then for extra support they used handcuffs . One at a time. A leg. A wrist. A wrist. A leg. The slave pushed a button and up raised the wheel. I was in the air now. If I was to fall I would surely die. The other slake lay on the bottom wheel, facing downwards and Katie tied her in. I couldn’t believe this was happening.. It was surely a nightmare.

Katie pressed the button

Round and round I went slowly. Down and down. Where on the other girl’s body would I land. Katie slammed her hand onto a big red button and the wheels stopped. She pressed another button, she seamed to know what she was doing. The wheel which the other girl was on started to raise. I realised to my horror that Katie had been positioning us. My face was parallel to her bum. Closer and closer came the girls naked arse... closer and closer I came to pushing her back with my six inched. Then it happened. Her anus was right against my mouth.

"Bi Guy... stick out your toung. Tell me when his toung enters you and if it is deep enough"
I hesitated but what could I do now. I was stuck. I put out my toung to a fowl taste. From what I could feel my tong just reached the entrance to her anus.
" A bit more my mistress " Shouted the willing slave
Another button was pressed and I felt my toung enter her.
"Now Bi Guy. In and out... Make her cum so hard that she is crying. Until then, you may not leave... And I would do it fast, as I had my slave digest laxative which will kick in, in an hour."
I started to shake. I was terrified, but I had to obey... I didn’t want fecies to enter my mouth at any cost. My toung twisted and felt around inside her, in out in out in out. She started to stir. I thought making moaning noises would speed the process of making her orgasm, so I started to moan from my throat. In out in out in out my toung went, as far as it could go. Round and round I pleasured her. She started to moan violently with pleasure. In out in out in out I continued , faster, faster, faster. Up down, round round, faster faster. She was moaning so much now I knew she was on her climax, but then she started to shout
" Stop!"
I obeyed her.
" I can’t hold it, I can’t hold it! Im so sorry!"
My heart filled with fear. The laxative was kicking in and soon she was about to soil in my mouth, and there was nothing I could do about it apart from one thing... make her cum, make her moan so violently she cries.
I started to go faster than I was. faster faster deeper deeper.
"Stop if you keep doing it I can’t hold myself"
Faster faster, round and round I began to suck her I was desperate I sucked her and went deeper than I had been with my toung, I let it explore.. She was moaning so loud now, she could not breath good she just was out of breath, in out in out I continued. I knew she was cuming now, she was so out of breath and screaming at the top of her voice, but my attempts had failed as a horrid smell came to my nose. I couldn’t withdraw my toung as the wheels were too tightly together. But then came my heroine. Katie had slammed her fist onto a button and the wheels repelled each other like negative magnets. As I looked down at her I saw she had started to shit herself against gravity. The body below me was still, calm and relaxed. I lay on the top wheel looking down at what I had just done. An anal organism by toung... Katie untapped her from the machine and I was lowered and untapped.
"It’s your turn next"

So what do you think? Continue? -- i wont continue till tomorrow night and if i get more replys

Thanks for reading.

bball
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
very good. way to keep readers on the edge. please continue

saintcmj13
08-14-2007, 10:30 PM
great story..really exciting

sorry to ask but i see you used "imp" a few times....is that an error or what does that mean?

but again..keep it up good job

sk0073r
08-15-2007, 03:57 AM
great story..really exciting

sorry to ask but i see you used "imp" a few times....is that an error or what does that mean?

but again..keep it up good job

sorry error, micorsoft word replaces im with imp! lol sorry

bobo
08-15-2007, 04:10 AM
good story:D :D

sk0073r
08-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Part 3

I was straped to the bottem wheel this time and the other slave to the top. But this time, i faced upwards to the other slave. I lay waiting for the moment to come... By the looks of it she was going to be made to make me cum before i pee into her mouth, i was desperately needing the toilet. But then, a cold hard object touched my bum. It was a vibrator. It was pushed inside me and kept in place using a metal devide with two hooks at eather side. The vibrator was runed on and i closed my eyes with pleasure and pain.
" Now my Bi Guy... You are not allowed to cum. If you cum you will be punnished... Slut, your object is to make him cum... If you dont, you will be punished. The winner will be allowed to have the rest of the week off from my slavery." She slammed her fist onto the button and together the wheels came. She hooked the second part of the device to the top wheel which made the vibrator stay firmy inside me. It alone was enough to make me cum, but the pain balenced it out because of the size of up being suddenly shuved up my arse. The girls mouth went over my penis, but i was numb. I knew she was giving me a fourced blowjob but all i could think of was the object which was inside me, vibrating. It felt so good. It went in so deep and touched my G spot. G.. What could the G stand for... Good spot? Oh it didnt matter i had to get my mind off it.. i couldnt cum or id be her only slave for the ful week.I had to keep my mind to somthing boaring... Gardening, yes , getting raped in the garden by my mistress with a dild... NO! i couldnt think of sex. Oh the climax came so fast i couldnt stop myself, before i knew i had came, but still she continued for her own enjoyment of her victory. I was going to scream out loud, it was so good, but so painful. The top wheel started to slowly raise with the device still attached to the top, which made the vibrator sink inside me. So painful but so pleasurable as it vibrated inside me. It was getting to much now, too deep, it was getting seriouslt painful. Then again came my heroine. She unstrapped the device from the bottem end and the vibrator fell from me like a brick droped from a tower. i was still, calm, i was our of breath from the most amazing oragsm i had ever. Was i to thank my mistress, or yell at her for the pain and embarisment. The next think i knew, the other slave was gone.

Sorry not as long this part but i will most likely post another part later today.

Leblonk
08-15-2007, 09:18 AM
its good keep going

x_daringbaby
08-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next part.

Leblonk
08-17-2007, 02:54 PM
hurry up with the next part!!!

x_daringbaby
08-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey! Haha just wanted to say, I REALLY can't wait, but Leblonk, please be patient. I know the author will give us the next part when the author is ready. :p and I'm waiting for the next part, but no pressure and rush!

sk0073r
08-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Sorry for the delayed part - my parents are buying me a scooter and ive been searching for the cheepest insurence online!
-- and may i add, if you like the story so much who do i have no rep:confused: Please add me some :(

Part 4

--- Day 2 ---

I was made to sleep in the factory floor wearing the same dirty cloths as the day before or none at all. I thot about the option of none at all, but today was a cold one.
My mistress gave me a banana only to eat and told me she had played with it before she served it to me. It tasted like the simular fowl taste of arse, but i had to eat, it was the only food i could have. She also made me drink cold coffee mixed with apple juice, which was strangly nice. She then told me
"The next thing you drink wont be so nice"
I dreaded to think what the next thing was... But soon i found out.

She came early in the morning to catch me while i was still asleep, unaware i was sleeping right next to her alrady planned trap. Before i could wake up, she had chained me to loops on the floor. I then woke.
" Cloths off " But before i could react she pulled a knife from her pocket and cut off my dirty cloths and threw them to one side. She then commanded me to kneel and i did as i was told, i didnt want to be punished while i was in chains unable to resist. She sliped a pair of underwear onto me... But these were no normal underwear. At the back was attached, a dildo but hollow shaped object which went straight in me as it was designed to do, and at the front my cock filled a simular shape as the back mold, also hollow. Both with holes. I dared not question what was going to happen next, out of fear of being punished... But i did not think i wanted to know what was about to happen to me eather. Next came a black object which attached to my neck and legs, making them stay a permanent width apart, no more, no less. Then came chains for my feet, then came a few what looked to be giant , thick straws. Then came a strange device which clasped over my mouth, keeping it permanetly open. The gaint straw was fourced without effort into my mouth and the other end connected to somthing i could not see, but it was above me. A dirty bucket was placed onfront of my penis and beside the bucket was an electric pump... What was she up to? Next i felt somthing extend from the dildo shaped object in my arse which i guessed to be another end of a giant straw... What was going on?
" There that should be it. Okay let me explaine. Above you is 5 pints of water, which is the reccomended amount for a person for five days. You will drink it all. What you drink will naturally come through a cycle and you will eventually have to piss into the bucket, which a pump is connected to, to send the water into the top tank again to restart the cycle. Behind you is a second tank filled with my urine and my sluts urine that was made over a period of 5 days, which is 2 pints. This will be fed into the back of you where you will be foursed to drink from the behind if you catch my drift. With the device inside your arse you are unable to dispatch, but are only able to take liquids in... To shorten my explanation, you will drink water, piss, drink piss, piss, drink more piss and so on, while your arse is filled with my piss and you are unable to stop it. This cycle will continue till this time tomorrow, i have things to do. Bye!" She pulled somthing from both tanks and the cycle began. I was fourced to drink drink drink, and i started to immediently be aware of my sudden urge to go to the toilet.. It felt like i was trying to poo everything out but i was unable to as my bum filled with more and more urine which i was unable to get rid of. I needed to let it out so bad! The feeling alone was enough to make me cum, but i did not cum normally, but insead it was watered down.
I suddenly realised i couldnt hear the pump... Was it my luck she forgot to put it on?

A few hours later i was in agony as my arse now contained what seamed a pint of piss, and i had consumed around a pint of water. The reccomended intake of one full day. The water came into my mouth so slowly , but i had to drink it all. I had to keep drinking.
The sensation in my arse was now unbelivable. Im sure i was somehow leaking from the behind as i could feel a wetness filling the back of my underwear, but no tention was relased as i was filled more and more of my mistressed piss. I felt like i hadnt taken a shit for two months i was so full. Im sure iwas going to burst.

5 hours past since i was left by my mistress
2 pints consumed from the front. All from the back - which now felt like i was going to explode with diarear. I didnt care if i made a mess. The pain of the tenstion i needed the toilet so bad. I pushed and pushed but somehow she made it inpossible for me to relieve myself. At least the front door was working okay, which i found out by only minutes ago relieving my self of at least a half a pint of my own piss into the bucket before me, with the pump still scilent.

9 hours past

All the water was almost consumed, i was almost sick a few times but i restrained myself from it... What would my mistress say if i cheated her plan by being sick and making the cycle less successful... The bucket before me was now almost full with my own urine, but still the pump was scilent. I knew i was sucessfully getting rid of urine from my ass , because as time passed i could feel my underwear getting now drenched in piss. I had to again pee and i thot there is no harm considering the pump is not working.
Big mistake. The pump had infact been always working, but it was waiting on some sort of trigger... Perhaps the weight of the bucket, or the quantity inside... But this was not good. I looked at the straw onfront of me which now filled with the yellow liquid going up... The process was much faster than the going down process. The tank above me now full of urnine i looked straight ahead to the stwar close to my eyes which entered my mouth. It turned yellow and i braced myself for the taste.

19 hours

I was terribly ill. I had now been sick at least 8 times and i was continueing to do so. I had managed to slip off the back of the underwear to be able to finally relieve myself of my mistresses piss, but on doing so my fecies also escaped into the back of my underwear.. Mixed with the piss it was almost as liquid. The smell alone was making me be sick, but not only that but i was being made to drink urine. The tangly horrible taste which i was forever intaking was horrible. It went so slow it made me savor the taste, again, again and again. My pace was pale and i started to get dizzy as the room around me split into two.
And then.
Nothing.

Edit: This is not the end of the story. There will be more.. Oh yes... There will be more .

daremaster
08-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Awsome I Love It

sk0073r
08-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Bah its been so long since Ive updated the story so here is also part 5.

Part 5

Pain... That's all i could feal was pain. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a pink room. I felt so ill. I attempted to rub my eyes with my hand to find i was chained in place to the bed in a X shape. I looked at the table beside me to see a packet of pills marked pain killers. How long had i been out for?... What was going to happen to me as a result of consuming all that piss? My mind was not its-self. I could not focus on one thing. Was i dieing? I felt like i was. The pain... My stomach. My head. My arse. Unbelievable pain all over, and still she had the nerve to chain me to her bed. I looked at the clock beside me. 3:45pm ... Had i really been unconscious for that long? So many questions. No answers. The whole house was silent. I tried to move around to get comfy. I realised i was wearing a diaper - infact - a filled diaper. I lay facing the white celing above me as i wondered into a dream.

I had finally got revenge. My mistress was tied up, naked, on the large wheel she had once attached me to. She was made scilent by fourse of the tape over her mouth. I paced back and foruth. What to do... What to do... I went close to her and started to finger her. Tears filled her eyes as she didnt want me to touch her. Revenge was sweet. Everytime she looked like she was going to cum i stopped and i scrached her bare chest to disable her compleating what she now wished to do so badly. I next fourced her mouth open and inserted my large cock and pissed in her mouth , then taped her mouth back up. Revenge was indeed sweet. I decided i was going to get one over on her and try somthing new. I put a diaper on her and magically pulled out some laxative from midair. I poured the contence into her mouth as she tried to resist, but failed. Her mouth was taped back up again and i left the scene. She was now facing the ground. She was alone there. Alone and forgotten. Just like i was when she trapped me to drink my own piss for a full day. She could not hold her poop and her diaper was full quite fast. The diaper was a cheep one and started to leak quite fast. It came over her legs and dripped to the ground. It went over her smooth curved back and touched her long blonde hair then dripped to the ground. She could not stop. More and more brown liquid escaped her diaper as she was screaming. The brown liquid was flooding the room as it rose to her face and she drowned in her own poo

I woke from this pleasant dream to find that my diaper was infact over flowing. I could not see because there was a cover over me, but i could feel the soft poo up my back. It was warm and soft. I dared not move as i didnt want it to go over me moreso. I stinked from the days before as i had not even had a shower or brushed my teeth since the wheel of tourture, since the consumption of piss and the dispatch of my mistresses urine and my own poo mixed in underwear. And the sick which was also full of piss. I looked over to the pills on the table again. I foucesed my eyes to a smaller box beside them which read: Laxatives.

x_daringbaby
08-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow, really good! It's kinda gross, but it's still good. :X

endofspoon
08-20-2007, 04:42 PM
woah.. thats long

sk0073r
08-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Part 6

Day 3
Yesterday my mistress apolagised for taking things too far ( after i tried 2 punch her for almost killing me ) and explined the laxitives were used to drain my system of any poisens, and i was chained incase i tried 2 escape. She said today i can have a day off from slavery! I am allowed to go out with my friends. So i got on the phone and we are going out to the shops... Then my mistress found out.

" You are going where?"
"Shops mistress"
" The high street shops?"
"Yes mistress"
" did i say you could go to the shops?"
I thought about the question. "No mistress"
" You can go... but you must do somthing for me"
" Yes mistress"
" i have three boxes. Number 1 or Number 2 or Number 3, each containing somthing inside which you must do. One is discusting and you will hate me for it, one is embarrising and your friends will laught at you forever... And the other is painful. Now pick. One Two Or Three"
I thought about it.. Over the last few days everythings been discusting, from the anus licking to the piss drinking... But id rather have somthing discusting than be uncool onfront of my friends... But pain was a factor i could deal with... Isnt it?
" Three Mistress"
" Congradulations, you have picked embarrising!... But ill give you a chance. You can change it if you wish. But if you change it, you must do one more thing attached to the little deal."
" Please Mistress, Pain mistress!"
" Okay. Pain it is. But not only will you get pain, im coming with you and your friends. Everytime i clap my hands you must pee a little. Just, a little. Disobay and be punished"
" Yes mistress"
" You are getting good at this my Bi guy!... Now go put this chastity device"

10:00pm - 4 hours till last bus. - Me, my friend Jim, his girlfriend Cat, and my mistress at the bus-stop to the high street... The chastity device was jagginy my cock like hell, everytime i had an erection all i feld was the spikes digging in and i could do anything about it. They were behind my pink underwear my mistress gave me to wear today.

" So Jim.. Did you know that your friend here is my Bi Guy"
" Huh?" Jim looked at me oddly
" Nothing im just joking around" She smiled evily at me.

The bus came and we paied for our tickets and took a seat. The vibrations of bus's always made me horny. But instead of going large all i felt was pain, the chastity was digging deeply into me, i swear if it was any tighter i would start to bleed. The bus came to a stop. We had arrived.

first was the cloths shop named Quiz, a womans girl shop so me and Jim stayed outside and let the girls roam the shop.
"So um... is she your girlfriend?"
"No! no no no no no! .. no we are just friends"
as i said that my mistress exited the shop and started to kiss me. First she kissed my neck, then she went in for the kill. A french kiss.
" Dude you cant lie to me, i know for certain that wasnt jsut a friendly kiss! Oh wait till the guys hear about you two eh! " Cough " They will go bonkers! " I was urging for the loo by now but she told me a cough ment just a little. I let out a few drops which undoubtfully made a tiny wet mark on my pants, but it was un viewable for now. Jim came closer to whisper to me " She is so hott! how did you end up with a chick like that eh? Hey do you guys smell that? Lets get away it smells like someone was pee'd on the wall"
How did he smell just a tiny drop?!?

Later we went to MoocDonalds ( a lame version of Mcdonalds that the auther of this story decided to make up )
I had a WeeMac and chips with colo. Jim had a MoocChicken sandwich, which he and his girlfriend ate at the same time then met in the middle for a kiss. My mistress wasnt hungry, she said shed rather just have a colo. She started choking violently. I rose to pat her back then thot was it a trick? did she want me to let out one, two, three, four, five, six, seven drops? I decided i should do both. i started to pat her back ( standing ) and as i done so i started to pee. One, two, three, four drops, then a river. I couldnt stop! The warm pee trickled down the inside of my trouser leg and created a puddle below my feet. Jim watched my tight jeans get darker with wetness, while trying to hold his laughter in.
" Are you alrite mate? Seams you have somthing wrong with your plumming"
My face went red. All of a sudden i realised how much pain i was in as i was having an erecton due to the excitment of getting cought, and the more it hurt the more pee i had to let out, the more pee i had to let out the bigger erecton i got, the bigger erection i got the more painful it was. I ran out of MooocDonalds, down the street, and dived into the bus station where i was taken back home. I got alot of strange looks, and i also got a strange man with a camera phone pointing it at me. This was hell... I couldnt have a social life again.

Later my mistress cought up with me and told me it was unadceptable that i let it all out, and it was unadceptable that i ran... Tomorrow was going to be the worst day yet. She didnt tell me why, but she told me it was discusting, Painful, embarrising, degrading, and discusting.

the_tod_king
08-24-2007, 09:57 AM
more i love this story nice btw

Davros
08-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Jesus, how can anything be worse than the watercycle bit?! Sounds great though!

molten man
08-29-2007, 10:45 PM
nice imagination. reading the ideas for the first time. Very Original. Keep it up!

sk0073r
09-03-2007, 03:04 PM
very sorry ive not added since, i will hopefully have time 2morrow night.

anonimousbob
09-04-2007, 05:32 AM
cool, well I think this story is great

molten man
09-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Waiting for the next part. Please write quickly!!

hotnpimpin
09-04-2007, 11:23 PM
its good contine already

babyboy270292
09-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Great story, amazing ideas in there!!

good job

sk0073r
09-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Day 4

And so day 4 began. after a long sleepless night of sweating in my own bed the alarm clock beisde me went off. i sat up... the worst day yet... How can it be worse than it alrady was? ... my mistress still hasnt allowed me to take a shower, and alrady my feet are turning green. i reak with the smell of shit and piss. Im fucking angry now. worst day yet... i think id rather her show the photo in school to everyone. At least then it would be over.

" 1000 copys "
" Huh?"
" put them up around the town, while wearing this " she points to the bed
" Worst day, most degrading day of your life is to give out your own picture of yourself naked , and dont think this means the end... i have worse pictures of this, for example you licking someones arse, you drinking piss. Oh yes ive been taking pictures, what a bitch i am. go. do it."
"No."
"What?"
" I said NO!"
she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to her bed post and handcuffed me. i couldnt move, and it happend so quick there was nothing i could do.
" Ok... i was going to let you off easy and do that for you, but now you will simply stand there while we have a girls sleepover. We will be up later for some fun my bi guy"
she smiled, then left the room... I was left standing there. the key was out of reach. What should i do... what should i do... What are they going to do! Oh great this is what i get for resisting. Mabey i deserve this for letting it start in the first place. I felt so ashamed. I felt so dirty. i began to cry.

Hours past and i was woken by giggling downstairs, then stamping feet coming upstairs, then the door opened. A dozen girls filled the room and sat in a semi circle around me. no where to go now even if i did get unchained.
i looked around to find faces of girls whom i knew from school, most in my classes.
"What can we do to him"
"Whatever we want she said!"
" what do you want to do to him?"
" Aww guys this isnt fair for him, he is at a disadvantage"
i looked at the girl who said it. She burst out in laughter, and the rest joined.
I began to cry more as the girls giggles echoed in my head. Was this the painful aspect of today? I didnt care. Nothing can be worse than what happened in the past few days... So i thought.

The girls started to strip and then ran into the bathroom.
" Yea thats a good idea!" I heard one of them shout. And then, one of them ran accross the room, got a bucket and ran back into the bathroom with it, where they remained missing for around 20 minutes.
They returned with the bucket with the contence full. No... NO.. THIS WAS JUST WRONG... i didnt know what they were going to do with that, but the bucket was filled with what looked like their poo and pee mixed together to make a brown soup. A girl followed them with a pack of nappies.
" Ok pull his trousrs down, keep his pants up, put the nappy on him, put the elastic bands round his ancles to stop leaks and pull the trousers back up."
The girls followed the instructions as she was commanding them to. They tipped the contence of the bucket into my trousers which were now water tight. The smell was unbareable... but it wasnt the worst ive endured so far... So far... The girls then drew their weapons. Each of them with their own method of torture. I was blindfolded before i could see anything in detail.
Giggleing of girlish lafter. Thats all i could hear while they put objects into my mouth which i had no idea what they were. Felt like dildos i guess. I was whipped by someone behind me. I was slapped by someone on front of me. I was pinched by girls in all directions. Then one of them shouted
" Okay girls its time "
They put the bucket below me and took off the elastic bands to allow a flow of the soup they poured down my trousers. They removed the blindfold
" Go for a shower "
i did as i was told. I walked to the bathroom and i was excited to get a shower. Little did i know, i would be sharing it!:)
Okay, it was naked me and naked 4 more girls all in a shower. Oh yes it was heaven. total hevan. Was this my reward for the days of pain? Perhaps so, but the four blonde and naked girls washed me head to toe. They pampered me. But then in came the rest of the girls into the bathroom. it was time for the worst part.

They all grabbed me at the same time while i was in the shower and put me face down, handcuffed me to handles of the shower so i was fourced to stay facedown. I felt a hand touching my arse. One finger. two fingers. A HAND - I Screamed in pain as more and more she went deeper into me, then another finger - That was about all my arse could open for them to have fun with. Then i felt a condom with somthing inside getting pushed inside me. And another. And another. And another - till i was full with condoms and their contence.
"Toothpaste"
They giggled and left me handcuffed
Toothpaste. The one thing that would be worse than anything ealse put inside me. Toothpaste. The product that would burn my insides out. A foot. I feld one of the girls food on my arse, and slowly press down.
One burst. Two burst... THree burst. Four burst. All i felt was dire pain. Pain Pain pain pain pain pain. Undescribable pain beyond belief. No way, this was too far. Pain oh my god pain so much pain. They left me in the bathroom and put the light off, with the shower still running.

Hours later they returned to find me covered in blood, shit, and toothpaste. I dont know if it was blood with struggelinf from the handcuffs, or blood from inside me due to toothpaste burning the inside of me. I was crying violently in pain. The girls looked at me, realising they had went too far. Much too far. They let me loose, and all apologised. i sat crying alone in the dark shower room. Tomorrow i was going to kill that bitch.

x_daringbaby
09-08-2007, 02:55 PM
woww. awesome. but sorta scaryyishh. but i really like it and look forward to reading the next part!!!

splat
09-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Its fantastic! I really feel sorry for him, I had a lump in my throat when I was reading the bit about him in town and in the shower! Keep it up! Cant wait for the next bit!

slave boy
09-09-2007, 08:28 AM
GREAT story! >.>

Lonelyangel
09-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Love this story, one of if not the best on here for me, can't wait for the next part.

sk0073r
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
sorry i dont put up the next parts very quick but ive been busy
Day 6

The 2nd last day... I was to chose to kill her and try get away with murder, or continue for 2 more days and it would all be over... What to do, what to do... Murder sounds good for me.

I raised from the shower i was left to die in and put on cloths that were lying beside me. i crept downstairs to the kitchen to get the biggest knife i could find. I opened one of the drawers, and there was the perfect weapon. A bread knife. This will teach the bitch a lession.

I walk slowly to her room where she is happily asleep and look at her. I raise the knife in the air. But somthing caught my eye. Her computer... I could delete all the blackmail she has of me. Now. i log onto her unprotected computer and reformat her hard-drive. Muhahahahaha that felt good. i next carefully chained her to her own bed with furry handcuffs, one on each hand one on each foot. I waken her.

"WAKE UP BITCH"
" Oh my god what are you doing! Please put the knife down! i was just having fun !" she began to cry at the sight of the knife in my hand, and realisation of her position
" You want to know how ive felt in the past week? Drinking piss, taking toothpaste up my arse, licking arse, now its PAYBACK BITCH. NOW... you have 2 choies. i wont tell u which is which, but one is i put u throught the same pain with a knife, or i put you through the same pain with a knife. Option one or two."

And then blackness.

I woke up to find myself in the exact position of my victim, who was now standing beside her other slave.
" I knew he would try sumthing my mistress, so i came over to save you!"
" Thanks. i really thought he was going to kill me there... now on a serious note... YOU DARE THREATEN ME BI GUY!!"
i was alrady crying
"NOW YOU WILL PAY"
she cut off my cloths with the knife
"YOU BASTARD. YOU FUCKING BASTARD. Think you can do that to me do you!"
she slowly put the knife against my chest and gently pulled it down so it wouldnt harm me
" Lets see now... How to pay... a price... a trade... HOW ABOUT YOUR BALLS!"
She as quick as light drew the knife right beside my balls.
"No please no no no! DOnt you understand the pain you have put me through!" i whimpered at her with so many tears i may drown
"YOUR MY FUCKING SLAVE I CAN DO WHAT I BLOODY WELL WANT"
she threw the knife behind her and walked out the room with her other slave... Those bitches

a few hours later they returned

"Okay... Listen... i um want to apologise..."
to my shock and suprise it was my mistress that those words came from
" I guess ive been a bit too harsh on you..."
was she going to set me free early?
" so ... im going to ... let you be my master ... for today only... "
my heart jumped with joy. she started to unchain me.
" Master " she called me

Oh yea... Payback time!
"Strip"
she done as she was told
" go into the shower and kneel down like the dog you are"
she done as she was told again. I turned on the shower full power, and unscrewed its head, so it was just a pipe with a blast of water coming from it.
"Now, this may hurt alot... its not pee, but you will get the picture"
I shoved it up her arse. as far as i could i pushed it in and in and in as she moaned and screamed. I put in the plug so no water could drain, and chained her to the handlebars of the shower. she was unable to now remove the shower from herself. I watched as her stomach enlarged with water, then i decided she was full enough. I found the strongest tape i could find and removed the shower from her. I put the tape over her anus so she couldnt let any out, and then made her a nappy with the tape. i unchained her and let her free.
"Go make me some dinner. and everytime you leak, you have to drink one pint of water"
She nodded her head, now unable to speak.

20 minutes later the kitchen floor was brown, but i had a pizza onfront of me. she was cleaning the floor after the tape had burst off her, making her loose everything. im suprised her guts didnt come out as well

after my pizza it was time for more fun and games. i chained her to her own bed, and fourced her to drink water. she must have drank at least 5 pints. i then fourced her to eat my fecies and then i taped her mouth. i put off the light and left her for an hour

i came back to find her once white bed sheets now yellow, and she was asleep. i tore the tape off her mouth as fast as i could and made her drain a bottle of laxative. was i evil enough to leave her on the bed chained? Of course i was.... I left her

The mess was unbelieveable, and no words could give it justace. The smell that filled the air was so terrible. i was having so much fun. I let her shower. When she came back i chained her around my legs and fourcefully made her give me a blowjob. Finally, some pleasure for me out of this slavery work. She swallowed.

Then i used her as a slap-bag... just like a punchbag but you slap it.
One , two, three to the face. My hand was red raw after slapping her so much, but her face was worse than my hand. the revenge that filled my heard. Oh so much revenge. I was able to pay her back for everything she done to me. I shaved her bald despite her protests, and made her eat the evidence, which satasfingly made her sick. I used her anus as a bin, filled with candy wrappings and tissues . I used her back as a footstool. i used her mouth as a mop to clean the floors. You wont want to know what i did to her vigina.... lets just say i think she is now infertile...

I bet her so much to get all the anger from my system thoughtout the day. I got pure sweet revenge on her. I finally let her have a rest at one hour to go till the day is up. she was multicolor now... Purple , yellow, green, red, blue...

The time reached its end and i looked at her while she lay unconcious on the bed...

What have i done...

molten man
09-19-2007, 11:18 PM
hmmm..Nice revenge. Nice story. Any more left??

Playstation
09-25-2007, 01:44 AM
Great story! is there anymore?

Smile Guy
09-25-2007, 11:50 AM
This is an excellent narrative. I love the cliffhanger you've left at the end of the penultimate (?) part. His mistress will be pissed!

cheesy dude
09-25-2007, 02:10 PM
amazing story deserves all the positive REP i gave you and i hope everybody else does too.

molten man
09-26-2007, 08:12 PM
is there more in the story??

grab_my_underware
09-28-2007, 12:12 PM
keep going man, you cant stop now. i really want to know the ending.
its a wonderful story i have ever read, and has so mush realism.

sk0073r
09-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Day 7

i had sat with her the full night. I held her hand... her cold hand. I had done worse to her in one day than she had done to me in 5. I am a bastard. Why the hell did i do this. I got carried away too much with myself... My family are returning home today... What if she comes over, if she wakes up that is, and tells them everything that i done to her... i lay on the bed stareing at her black and blue face and tears filled my eyes. Was she dead?... I fell asleep beside her.

But then, someone burst into the door. With a camera. It all happened in a flash. The picture had been taken. It was my mistress's other slave. After she took the picture she ran. but i did not follow... i may deserve it. ill let her, go show the police. Lock me away like the animal i am. Then she started to move.
" W...wh..."
she could not speak
"Mistress! are you alright! oh my god im so sorry!" i was almost shouting with excitment of her being alive."
" What time z it?"
"9 in the mornin"
"o..ok"
she went back to rest.

Hours and hours past. eventually she had woken and was able to move as normal. I saw an amazing improvement in her scars. She still walked limpish tho. My parents were due in one hour now. but before they came back my mistress shouted on me

" things went too far... "
"im really really sorry"
" ok... just.. go home.. i dont want to see your face again you bastard"
on that command, i left the home. I ran to mine. Wow i forgot school is tomorrow! i was thrilled to be home. It was all over. The hell. The blackmail. It was all over.

So i thought...

sk0073r
09-30-2007, 11:17 AM
A few weeks later, she returned to school.. Now with a name i found to be Sarah. Her other slave was Lesley. Everything was going fine in school.. good grades getting better. But it all changed on that thursday night where i was pulled to the side by a male senior. he led me into an empty class ... Almost empty, as it contained Sarah and Lesley ( who was on the floor as sarah's foot stool) Sarah looked as evil and demented as ever. ( was it due to the scar on her neck that i had left on her forever?)

" Hi " i said nerviously... What did she want? ... i wanted to put it all in the past... but what did she want?...

" Ok. I regret to inform you, you little fag, that you will hence fourth from this day permanently be my slave, just like footstool."

" huh?"

"Unless of course you want me to tell the police how you raped me, and almost killed me... I have evidence!"
She waved on front of her the photo of which Lesley had taken. One word sprang into mind... SHIT!

"You will tell your parents you are at a school club, and you WILL come to my house. GOT IT?"

"Yes mistress" I knew the rules already... Mistress is what she must be called. as that what she is .

What was in store for me now... No.. no she couldn't do worse than what already had been done... no she couldn't...

Could she?

Story will be continued in future in a new story thread.
There will be pain.
There will be torture.
There will be hypnotism.
There will be blackmail.

Smile Guy
09-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh dear. I actually fear for the main character!!!

I'll look forward to Part 2 in a seperate thread.

Kitty
10-01-2007, 05:27 AM
u rox u make me stick to this story u are the best i can't wait for next story will it be blackmail 2 ?there are so many turn in the story

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:06 PM
lovely. will eagerly wait for part 2!!

grab_my_underware
10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
please keep going, i'm just loving you technique in making this story!
you know, you should be a writer

molten man
10-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey, Please Contiue!!

RainbowLiz
03-02-2008, 02:46 PM
This is a good story. It's very much of a turn on. =P

hippyhappy
03-04-2008, 06:29 AM
This story needs to be in best of thread

sk0073r
03-04-2008, 09:57 AM

wow thanks for the great compliment!

qwertypete
03-11-2008, 04:33 PM
great job on this, very enjoyable, and felt a variety of motions throughout the story. +rep for you ;)

yermawsface
12-18-2010, 10:55 AM

Wow this was a fantastic story! I really agree. A little too messy at some points for my liking... But it was really good! Just noticed you had blackmail 2 but its not finished :(

Also... Shouldnt this be in R18?