PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Astral
02-16-2020, 07:59 PM
20/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hello there good people of Getdare. I’ve been lurking around this site for a while and I’ve finally decided to jump into the deep end so to speak. As you can see from the title I’m a 20 year old female looking for someone to be my dom. I chose the term dom instead of master because I have kinks that cover a wide variety of dom types, including master, daddy, and owner but we’ll get to that a little later. Some general information about me that would be important to know is that I’m currently in college and work a part time job. I’m not new to the kink scene but this will be my first time looking for a long term type of thing.

I’m looking for someone who can help me explore a few specific kinks that I’ve really wanted to explore for a while, of course while feeling free to add in any others that I have. I would love to play with the ideas of humiliation that leads to loss of control, and dehumanization. For example you would make me drink water until a wet myself (humiliation), then point out that I clearly couldn’t be in charge of controlling my own bladder anymore and need someone to do it for me (Loss of control), and that eventually leads to me not even being able to go to the toilet normally (Dehumanization). Of course this is just one example and it would build up over time rather than being immediate.

Here are some more ideas of things that really turn me on just so you can get a better idea of what sort of things I’m into.
-Being uncomfortable/Doing nothing for hours while I wait for you to acknowledge me
-Being told that I can’t go to sleep yet because you’re not done with me/being told I have to sleep on the floor or in my closet
-Being told to put myself in pain. Like having to wear binder clips for x minutes or spank myself x amount of times
-Being told what GD threads to post on
-Not being allowed to change a pair of underwear for x number of days
-Having to do something generally considered gross or disgusting like sucking a sweat soaked sock or drinking pee

A full list of my kinks that you’re more than welcome to draw inspiration from will be at the bottom of this page. Please note that as long as it’s not in my limits I’m more than willing to try it! Please also note that pictures are something which I don’t mess around with. If I’m willing to send pictures one day then I might not be the next day and although I realize it can be frustrating it’s a very stern point I have. Essentially, it’s fine for you to ask pictures of certain tasks and I’ll most likely send pics of certain tasks but if I refuse don’t push it. I’m pretty flexible on most other things so I hope this isn’t a big problem for anyone. I’m happy to always send reports about tasks when needed.

Finally, the main thing that I’m looking for in a dom is someone who can focus on the mental as well as physical parts of things. Someone who understands that a task that is mentally challenging can be just as effective as a physically challenging one. I’ve always been interested in the psychology behind BDSM and kinks and someone who is equally interested in it and willing to explore that side of it is a must. For example, when I say I want a loss of control I want someone who understands that taking away my control of something like...being able to walk is more effective in some cases than just taking away my ability to cum or something along those lines (Although that can be effective as well).

My kinks in no particular order (* are favorites):
-Humiliation*
-Degradation*
-Dehumanization*
-Long dares
-Hidden Public
-Anal
-Pet play
-Watersports*
-Scat
-Pain (Binder clips, clothespins, tacks)*
-Body writing
-Line writing
-Feet
-Loss of Control*
-Parental type controls (Not installing actual software)
-object insertion
-Hygiene play (Being told not to shower, to change, etc.)
-Age play

Limits
-Full Public
-Involving other people
-Permanent Damage
-Blood
-Illegal
-Social Suicide
-Pics (Soft limit, see above)

Please contact me via kik if this interests you and you’d like to talk more about it. My kik is AstralLove312