PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

kasra
02-02-2020, 03:08 AM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

hi. im acutally switch but for now i want to explore my sub side. im 25 yo student boy looking for a mistress (prefer but not a must) or master whom control my life for the agreed amount of time.

im into rules, hidden-public, tpe, sph, writing dares (writeforme is interesting), forced nudity, cbt, humiliation, degradation and i love it more when others are involved in my dares and punishments, like asking people about my punishments online. im kinda into being exposed or blackmail too but im not sure. generally im open to almost any new ideas.
i like to have different tasks for doing at different locations like home, street, university and etc. and with different ppl (of course hidden) like when im with my friends. i pass most of my time with my friends at university so im looking for some good hidden dares for those times lol. also i have to mention that i have a big fantasy about being humiliated in front of my female friends (obviusly hidden in the real world)

my time is almost free and i can be available most of the times.
if you were interested or even just looking for a talk or had any question, then send me a message or reply here

i have wickr and kik but i can install skype or anything else too, although i love to recieve my orders through the mail lol