PDA

View Full Version : getDare Mobile

chzxx
12-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Me and my Sister share a laptop, so I find myself having to use the internet on my mobile alot.
MSN mobile is not a problem, however accessing the forums are.
I've seen other forums with a cut-down mobile version of the site, and I think one would be good with getdare.
I know it'd reqiure a lot of effort to do though.
A while ago there seemed to be a getDare Mobile Archive but that seems to have gone now too.
Maybe i'm just missing it completly and there is one haa.

Edit:
I've found the archive but you(I) can't find the log in/PM/post features

Odiefrom
12-25-2009, 08:15 PM
I think that this is a grand idea, so long as it doesn't require you to give the mobile's phone number and service provider. The device I use to access this site most of the time is considered mobile, though it is not a phone. If it is just a purely streamed down version, some areas of the site that are more fickle (the s/m ad post, for example) would work better. But if this takes to much manhours to do, its not neccessary.

depp
12-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Other than the archvie we don't have anything like this at the moment. If I have time I'll maybe create a moble style next time I update the forums.

Odiefrom
12-26-2009, 07:08 AM
Other than the archvie we don't have anything like this at the moment. If I have time I'll maybe create a moble style next time I update the forums.
Thank you! I know I for one woould appreciate this.