PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Big Game

Strict1
12-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi all, I'm brand-new to Getdare, and I thought it might be cool to introduce myself with a little story. It's completely fictional, although inspired by an actual sighting I once had. I hope you like it...

-----

Chapter One

Kelcie Kummings chugged her beer.

She did this not because she was thirsty and not even really because she wanted to increase the buzz from the alcohol, but mostly because, quite simply, she was almost out of time. An eighteen year old senior, Kelcie was co-captain of her high school's highly competitive cheer squad, and tonight was Friday night, meaning a football game was scheduled.

The squad's coach had specified a meeting time of thirty minutes prior to kickoff for the squad to gather and prepare for the game, and that time was rapidly approaching. Coach Griffin was the most hateful bitch Kelcie had ever met and she knew the coach would make her life miserable if she was even two minutes late.

So she drained her beer despite knowing it was probably a mistake. Kelcie was tiny, just 5'2" and ninety-five pounds so the beer, her second, was already going to her head, but what choice did she have? She had been invited by a group of kids - "The Wrong Crowd," her parents would call them - to party with them before the game and she had decided what the hell, she was sick and tired of being Little Miss Straight and Narrow.

The team's meeting time was just ten minutes from now and Kelcie, blonde, beautiful and athletic, could feel the first twinges of a need to pee. She was cursed with a tiny bladder to match her petite frame and she figured she had just enough time to run into the school, use the ladies room, and run to the football field in time to still make the meeting.

Then, by halftime when she knew she would have to pee again, she would run into the school and use the restrooms while everyone else was enjoying a bite to eat from the concessions stand adjacent to the north end zone.

Just as the last of Kelcie's beer slid down her throat, a figure walked past the shadows where they were drinking, walking on the way to the stadium. The figure stopped and peered in at the group of kids and then, to Kelcie's horror, said, "Kelcie Kummings? Is that you? What the hell are you doing?"

Immediately the rest of the group - all much more familiar with getting busted than Kelcie - scattered, running in all directions, leaving Kelcie Kummings standing in shock, staring at the man, who now approached and stood directly in front of her.

"Are you drinking, Kelcie?" he asked, as if it wasn't perfectly apparent. The man was the father of Kelcie's best friend, Megan Shannon, who was also a senior and a member of the cheer squad. Mr. Shannon's eyes bored into Kelcie's and she felt a twinge of fear - or was it excitement? - battling the beer for space in her belly.

"Um . . ."

"Hold up that can," Mr. Shannon demanded, and when Kelcie complied, he lifted his cell phone and snapped a photo of her holding the empty next to her face.

"You're coming with me, young lady," he said.

"But Mr. Shannon, I have to get to the pre-game meeting and I have to go pee first-"

"I said follow me," he snapped, taking her hand and pulling her deepr into the shadows behind the stadium.

When they had gone far enough that there was no danger of being spotted by anyone passing by, Mr. Shannon stopped and looked at Kelcie, who was now flushed and shaking from fear and, yes, she thought, definitely a little excitement too.

"Do you know what will happen if I tell your parents about your drinking before the game, or if I tell your coach? And you've been accepted at State already for next year, haven't you? What would they say?"

"Oh God, please don't tell, Mr. Shannon, I've never done anything like this before, please don't tell, I'll do anything you say, just don't tell."

John Shannon stared at Kelcie and smiled. "Maybe we can work something out," he said.

Sexybabe16
12-25-2009, 12:20 PM
WOW. WOW.WOW.WOW...I can't think of any words other than wow and when is the next post going to come?

Strict1
12-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi Sexybabe and thanks! I should be able to get to Chapter Two either tonight or tomorrow, definitely before the end of the weekend. Poor Kelcie's trouble are just beginning, as you might have guessed. Merry Christmas and take care...

Sexybabe16
12-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Merry Christmas to you to! I'm already getting horny thinking about what's gonna happen 2 her.

Strict1
12-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Chapter Two

When John Shannon looked into the woods on his way to the game and saw Kelcie Kummings slamming down a beer in her cheer uniform, he couldn't believe his good luck. The kids she was drinking with had seen him long before innocent little Kelcie did and had begun edging away even before he said anything. When he finally said, 'Hey, what's going on in there?" they had taken off like scared rabbits leaving Kelcie holding the bag, or in this case, the can.

Now she stood staring up at him, her face flushed from embarrassment, desperate for John to keep her little secret. If Coach Griffin found out she was drinking before a game she would be kicked off the cheer squad for sure, and if that happened, her acceptance at State for next year, where they had recruited her for their cheer squad, would undoubtedly be up in the air as well.

"Maybe we can work something out," he said, and the relief was evident on Kelcie's face as she said, "Awesome, I'll do whatever you say!"

"It's funny you should say that," John answered.

"What do you mean?"

"I overheard a conversation you had with Megan a couple of months ago," John said, "when you thought no one was around. She asked you why you didn't date very much when you're so pretty you could snag any boy you wanted. Do you remember that conversation, Kelcie?"

She looked down at the cold ground and scuffed her cheer shoes on the dirt. Her short cheer skirt swished around her petite thighs and she mumbled something.

"What was that?" John asked.

"I said I remember the conversation," she replied.

"If I remember correctly, you told Megan you thought high school boys were too frivolous and you needed someone to take charge of you. Preferably someone older. Is that about how you remember the conversation going?"

Kelcie's face was once again beet red as she looked pleadingly at John. Her right leg was bobbing and he thought about how she had admitted to drinking two beers and then told him she needed to go pee before the game started. "Yes," she finally said. "That was pretty much what I said."

John stared hard into her face. "Did you mean what you told my daughter, Kelcie?" he asked softly.

A long moment passed and John feared he had lost her. Her leg never stopped pistoning. Finally she looked into his eyes. "Yes," was all she said.

"You've been best friends with Megan since the first day of first grade," he said, "and you have known me almost as long. Do you believe you can trust me?"

"Of course," she answered without hesitation.

"Then I want you to be my slave."

It might have been John's imagination, but he could have sworn Kelcie was breathing harder than she had been just a moment ago. Her face was still red, but perhaps from excitement now. "I think I would like that," she told him.

"Then you belong to me. I will always act with your welfare in mind," he said, "but I am going to push you because that is what you need.

"Now," he said with a smile, "take off your panties."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off your panties and hand them to me."

"But I'm wearing-"

"I know what you're wearing. You have your cheer bloomers on over a pair of panties, but tonight, you'r going to cheer with just the thin bloomers covering your sweet little pussy."

Kelcie blew out a sigh, then bent down and slid her bloomers down her legs. She pulled them off and then repeated the procedure with a pair of pink panties. She pulled them off and stood looking at John, panties in one hand and bloomers in the other.

"Hand me your panties and then you may put your bloomers back on."

Kelcie handed over her underwear without argument and John immediately felt the crotch, which confirmed his suspicions. Kelcie's wetness had soaked through the cotton and undoubtedly even soaked into the material of her bloomers. She was utterly and completely turned on. He pocketed he panties as she was yanking her bloomers back up her legs.

"We will talk some more about what I expect of you," he said, "as well as give you an opportunity to ask me any questions you might have. But for now, you have a game to cheer at!"

"I'm late for the pregame meeting," Kelcie replied glumly, "and I still have to run into the school to go to the ladies room before the game. Coach Griffin is going to be really mad."

"Don't worry about Coach Griffin," John told her. "I'll speak to her and say I gave you a ride and had a flat tire. But you won't be peeing before the game."

"But I need to-"

"Kelcie, you need to do what I tell you, and if you're going to belong to me that means you will pee when I permit you to. You will control your bladder and come to see me at halftime of the game. Then I will decide whether to allow you to let out all that beer before the second half of the game."

Kelcie rubbed her hands up and down the front of her thighs, still clearly turned on but clearly needing to go. "Okay," she said, sounding just a little breathless.

John took her hand and together they walked toward the road and the beginning of the football game.

owned
12-27-2009, 12:42 AM
this is a bit creepy.

Hunterman36
12-27-2009, 01:57 AM
I just think that it is ahhhhh..... Strange I guess that a fully grown man would do this to a barely legal minor it's like asking for trouble and yes it's creepy