PDA

View Full Version : 29/f Pain slut

Timeup
01-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Trying to find some limits . Give me your best bring out pain dares so I can try them and see if I enjoy them .

implosive
01-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Whats the most amount of clothespins you have worn on your nipples/breast?
Have you ever tried a tac-bra?

Red_666
01-04-2020, 08:30 AM
What is your breast size? Lay 20 thumbtacks on a table with the sharp end up and smash both your breasts into them at the same time.

In case you fail to have between 6-14 per breast, you will redo the task (each breast must thus have at least 6 tacks in them with a single smash).

DeepInnerFreak
01-04-2020, 09:06 AM
Hi Timeup,

Place 10 - 12 thumb tacks through the front and lower part of a pair of panties you don't mind using and then place 15-20 thumb tacks through each cup of a bra you don't mind using (make sure you get your nipples :p)

Put both pairs of underwear on for a set amount of time.

You can add even more fun to this (and who doesn't like fun?) by inserting your Ben Wa balls into your pussy and vibrating plug into your butt. Have a walk around your home or if you are brave go venture out for a nice walk. See if you can deal with the pain in the time it takes you to cum :)

C4E.

MrSpanker
01-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Lets see how hard of a spanking you can take...

Find a wooden bath brush, thick wooden hairbrush or best you can find for impact play.

Make sure you have a fresh application of mascara on.

Strip and bend over the couch / bed etc so you have a clear access to you ass. And place a fresh piece of white paper under your face.

Spank yourself 3 on the ass then 1 on the sit spot until at least 6 black tears have hit the white paper under your face.

Report with implement used and number of swats it took.

CaffeineColin
01-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Here's an idea because I love binder clips.

Connect at least 5 binder clips with a rope or string. Put them all over your body - focus on breasts, nipples and pussy if you don't have many clips - be sure to include your belly button and inner thighs if you have more clips.

Tie the other end of the rope to something stable and slowly walk backwards until all the clips come off.

If that is not too intense, put the clips back on and tie the other end of the rope to something heavy, but which you can throw. Stand up, and throw the weight so the clips get ripped of fast.

Please let me know how many clips you use and where you put them.

Have fun,
-Colin

Switching_J
01-05-2020, 12:00 AM
First get some nettles
Make sure your pussy is very wet, excited and open.
Fill your underwear with the nettles.
Keep them in there for at least 15 minutes.
If that does not hurt too much yet, do some walking around.