PDA

View Full Version : New years eve dare suggestions for me

tryme2431
12-29-2019, 11:07 PM
So, I plan to get drunk on New Years eve and I would like some suggestions for dares and tasks I can do throughout the night. What I'm looking for is random dares or rules, per drink rules or tasks, per cigarette rules or tasks, light torture, any ideas really to turn me on and make me hard. My plan is to take the best, most fitting ones and do them, of course! I just need some creativity to liven up my life. If it's warm enough, I may go for a walk in the neighborhood, but don't give me any tasks that would get me arrested, please.

I have most household items, skinny jeans, regular jeans, mesh thong underwear, bikini style underwear,A/E boxer briefs, some thin stretchy type material boxer briefs, wrestling singlet, boxers, tighty whiteys, and other normal/usual clothes.

Thank you all for your assistance in making my New Years fun!

lola123
12-30-2019, 03:06 AM
So, I plan to get drunk on New Years eve and I would like some suggestions for dares and tasks I can do throughout the night. What I'm looking for is random dares or rules, per drink rules or tasks, per cigarette rules or tasks, light torture, any ideas really to turn me on and make me hard. My plan is to take the best, most fitting ones and do them, of course! I just need some creativity to liven up my life. If it's warm enough, I may go for a walk in the neighborhood, but don't give me any tasks that would get me arrested, please.

I have most household items, skinny jeans, regular jeans, mesh thong underwear, bikini style underwear,A/E boxer briefs, some thin stretchy type material boxer briefs, wrestling singlet, boxers, tighty whiteys, and other normal/usual clothes.

Thank you all for your assistance in making my New Years fun!

Good idea! I like your request.

tryme2431
12-30-2019, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the reply, but no tasks for me??

tryme2431
12-31-2019, 07:43 AM
Only a few hours left? Counting on you guys!

LucyB
12-31-2019, 08:25 AM
Start at 6pm with 6 pieces of clothes on. Every hour, on the hour, you will remove one piece of clothing and edge yourself once. Continue this until 11:45pm when you will remove your last piece of clothing. Remain naked until 11:55pm. At this time you will play with yourself and try to keep yourself on edge. Now, watching a countdown you will have the 10 second countdown to New Years to cum. If you manage to cum in those 10 seconds then have a happy New Year. If you don't then you immediately stop touching yourself the moment the clock strikes midnight. Now you have this rule for the entire year of 2020: Before you may cum you have to gain permission from someone here on GetDare.
Happy New Year!

tryme2431
12-31-2019, 04:46 PM
5 Hours left! Any other suggestions, tasks, dares, etc. I really expected to have quite a few by this time. :(

tryme2431
12-31-2019, 09:18 PM
45 minutes to go! Any more ideas! Your torture is appreciated!