PDA

View Full Version : Webcam

Dare Man
12-23-2009, 08:29 AM
How come their is no webcam function for the live chatroom. I think this is a waste and that if their were cams many more games of T/D could take place directly on the site. So basically I am asking you to put a webcam function on the live chat.

The Evil Porlo
12-23-2009, 08:49 AM
it's a great idea but it would never happen. Probably because of people getting nude and then the site being in trouble because of indecent exsposure to minors. :)

BettyBoop
12-23-2009, 09:33 AM
There isn't one because there are members here from 13 years of age. It would take a thousand mods to stop people showing nudity on cam. It was be tricky and probably wouldn't succeed. You can always use something like Skype or some other IM service.

Bubblegum
12-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Is there a way of live chat & webcam that isn't MSN or Hotmail etc because they dont work on my computer :(

BettyBoop
12-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Is there a way of live chat & webcam that isn't MSN or Hotmail etc because they dont work on my computer :(
Skype works well. And Yahoo you can have webcam conversation with more than one person.

Bubblegum
12-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Skype works well. And Yahoo you can have webcam conversation with more than one person.

Thank you :) I shall try to download yahoo then

Antiperson
12-23-2009, 05:23 PM
There are some sites which provide webcam chat. I can only find www.camchat.org, which wouldn't work as well for what you're after - but there are definately a couple of sites out there that I've used in the past...I just can't remember what they are!

ohne_id
12-23-2009, 05:48 PM
You could just use http://www.mebeam.com/. There's no need for a registration. You can set a room name and tell that to the person you want to chat with.