PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

MasterYounous
12-18-2019, 08:06 PM
32/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

I’m looking for an obedient girl to become my slave, that will do as she’s told without hesitation or question. I am a very strict but fair, a-no nonsense Master and am very serious in having a long lasting Owner/property relationship; base on obedience, trust and order. I’ve been training girls for years and now looking for my own. I am straight forward and do as I please, when I please and how I please regardless how it feels to you.

The things I will make you do will be within the moment, however most of them will be what I normally like to do with slaves; such as spanking, bondage (mostly tied down to be fuck) torture and humiliation. Potential slave must be slim/skinny, small in size, very obedient and is prepare in becoming a slave.

If you’re not in it for the long term don’t reply, but If interested be sure that this is what you want and are serious in being a slave and contact me with: a nude picture, age, a description of yourself, (likes, dislikes, personality, skills and/or talents and if you were a slave) and how obedient and loyal you are.

KiK: DomYounous