PDA

View Full Version : 19/F - virgin - punish me for being a virgin!

purebaby
12-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Hello! I'm a 19 year old virgin like it says in the title. I have a Dominant that I play with - not exclusively my dom, but a friend who's also a dom. We live in different countries and play online though we have met in person as well - twice. I want to lose my virginity to him however he said it actually turns him on to make a virgin his little slut so he decided to keep me this way for a while. He also said that I must use this indefinite amount of time before we can arrange to see each other again (at least a month, probably more!) to "pay my dues".

He wants me to be punished for each time I denied a man my cunt - we went through each incident a man wanted to sleep with me and I wouldn't let him despite teasing him/leading him on. The approximate number is around 30. So what I'm going to ask you guys is to give me a punishment that I will repeat 30 times each - for example, if you tell me to spank myself 50 times I have to repeat this 30 times, once for each guy, ending up with 1500 panks in total.

I'm also not allowed to cum from now on without permission - his or any other man's on here. Let me know if you'd be cool with me PMing you to cum when he's feeling cruel lol I'd be down to do any task within limits to earn it.

Please be as cruel as you can to this dirty little cock tease! Make me regret teasing all those poor men! Just don't forget - no insertions, like I said he wants to keep my virginity intact for now.

edit: You are also welcome to send punishments and/or tasks via PM!

Shock
12-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Each guy you denied = 1 day of edging and spanking. Each day spank your ass 20 times, slap your cunt hard 15 times and your face 10 times.

purebaby
12-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Each guy you denied = 1 day of edging and spanking. Each day spank your ass 20 times, slap your cunt hard 15 times and your face 10 times.

Thank you for the punishment! Am I allowed to cum on these days? If not, I may not do them consecutively:p

MasterMichaelNY
12-10-2019, 10:44 AM
Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and scrub it with your toothbrush for 15 mins. Your not allowed to cum, because your pathetic being a virgin, and your Master should be doing this, not us. Your his property.

Also you write like a guy.......................

purebaby
12-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Oh and just a reminder to not go too crazy with the spankings since each punishment will be repeated 30 times! Yes we want cruelty but we still want this to be doable after all. And if I do get 50 spankings for example, I won't do 1500 ones consecutively - rather spread them out over a couple of weeks or so. I think this is pretty much a given but I still thought I'd clarify.

Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and scrub it with your toothbrush for 15 mins. Your not allowed to cum, because your pathetic being a virgin, and your Master should be doing this, not us. Your his property.

Thank you for the punishment Sir! He said I'm allowed to cum if he or any other man allows it though so the punishments and tasks can include cumming if needed.

redcamel
12-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Since you kept your cunt closed, you'll use a couple of clothespins to seal your inner lips one against the other while you cum rubbing your clit. If you aren't able to cum in 15 minutes, you'll stop masturbating and strip away the clothespins.

To reach the number of 30 times, do it twice a day for 15 days.

BigPhil
12-10-2019, 12:29 PM
He wants me to be punished for each time I denied a man my cunt - we went through each incident a man wanted to sleep with me and I wouldn't let him despite teasing him/leading him on. The approximate number is around 30. So what I'm going to ask you guys is to give me a punishment that I will repeat 30 times each - for example, if you tell me to spank myself 50 times I have to repeat this 30 times, once for each guy, ending up with 1500 spanks in total.

Firstly, you got your maths wrong as 50 x 30 = 1500 not 150 (being 50 x 3)! Maybe you should do a 150 spanks for not working that out correctly!

Now for your punishment. Firstly, pinch you nipples to make them nice and hard before apply your clothes pegs to them. Next edge yourself, before taking off the clothes pegs, but applying toothpaste to you nipples and clit. Lastly, spank you pussy 30 times with your hand, as hard as you can, counting each one and saying “I’m a bad slut for teasing and leading men on!”. This must all be done, before you can repeat.

Enjoy and you can PM me.

purebaby
12-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Since you kept your cunt closed, you'll use a couple of clothespins to seal your inner lips one against the other while you cum rubbing your clit. If you aren't able to cum in 15 minutes, you'll stop masturbating and strip away the clothespins.

To reach the number of 30 times, do it twice a day for 15 days.

Thank you for the punishment - I will do this, in 15 days as you asked:)

Firstly, you got your maths wrong as 50 x 30 = 1500 not 150 (being 50 x 3)! Maybe you should do a 150 spanks for not working that out correctly!

Yeah I had the correct number in my mind but didn't type correctly, sorry! I can do 150 spanks if it's not a joke and you really want me to, being punished for small stuff like this could fit into mind games after all, which is a like of mine:p However I won't repeat that 30 times for obvious reasons...

Now for your punishment. Firstly, pinch you nipples to make them nice and hard before apply your clothes pegs to them. Next edge yourself, before taking off the clothes pegs, but applying toothpaste to you nipples and clit. Lastly, spank you pussy 30 times with your hand, as hard as you can, counting each one and saying “I’m a bad slut for teasing and leading men on!”. This must all be done, before you can repeat.

Enjoy and you can PM me.

I will do this, thank you for the very appropriate punishment! And thanks for allowing me to PM you - my dom friend - who I will call M from now on for short - is feeling rather cruel these days, he keeps giving me tasks that might earn me an orgasm but never do, so I need all the chances I can get:p

zephyrnem
12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Wow 30 times. Okay. Strip completely naked for 10 minutes. Must not be at home. Have fun...cant use the same place more than 3 times.

purebaby
12-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Wow 30 times. Okay. Strip completely naked for 10 minutes. Must not be at home. Have fun...cant use the same place more than 3 times.

This will definitely be difficult haha since full public is a limit I think a lot of public toilet stalls, bathrooms of friends and locker rooms will be fine, I hope I can come up with enough places!

BigPhil
12-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Yeah I had the correct number in my mind but didn't type correctly, sorry! I can do 150 spanks if it's not a joke and you really want me to, being punished for small stuff like this could fit into mind games after all, which is a like of mine:p However I won't repeat that 30 times for obvious reasons...

I will do this, thank you for the very appropriate punishment! And thanks for allowing me to PM you - my dom friend - who I will call M from now on for short - is feeling rather cruel these days, he keeps giving me tasks that might earn me an orgasm but never do, so I need all the chances I can get:p

It wasn't a joke, mistakes should be punished, so spank yourself 150 times (no repeat).

You should also report how the task goes.

wolf82
12-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Stick 1-2 ice cubes (whichever you can fit) up your ass and put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple. Rub the toothpaste on your nipples until the ice has completely melted. At that point you can clean the toothpaste off.

Enjoy, and feel free to PM me if the need ever arises.

purebaby
12-10-2019, 02:14 PM
It wasn't a joke, mistakes should be punished, so spank yourself 150 times (no repeat).

You should also report how the task goes.

Yes Sir, you're right I'm very sorry. I will do it before the other tasks since it's a no repeat one and report back - definitely before tomorrow. Do I spank with my hand? Which body part?

Stick 1-2 ice cubes (whichever you can fit) up your ass and put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple. Rub the toothpaste on your nipples until the ice has completely melted. At that point you can clean the toothpaste off.

Enjoy, and feel free to PM me if the need ever arises.

Yes Sir thank you for the punishment and allowing me to PM.

BigPhil
12-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Yes Sir, you're right I'm very sorry. I will do it before the other tasks since it's a no repeat one and report back - definitely before tomorrow. Do I spank with my hand? Which body part?

Since you seem to like the idea of being punished, why don't you spank your pussy with your hair brush, that should help remind you not to make mistakes, Baby. You may break the punishment up, but if you stop then the first 5 spanks of the next round don't count.

Enjoy your punishment. :D

purebaby
12-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Since you seem to like the idea of being punished, why don't you spank your pussy with your hair brush, that should help remind you not to make mistakes, Baby. You may break the punishment up, but if you stop then the first 5 spanks of the next round don't count.

Enjoy your punishment. :D

Thank you so much Sir, will do this:)

ltakltak
12-10-2019, 02:59 PM
When you tease a man, you should also make your body available to them. Now that's not possible anymore. However, to realize how you should have been available you should go 24 hours without underwear for each of those guys you teased...

poiuytr
12-10-2019, 03:04 PM
as you didn't reply to my PM, the punishment will be worse: fullfill your ass with 5 icecubes and let them melt while giving you hard spanks with a ruler. you'll stop spanking only once they're totally melted.

purebaby
12-20-2019, 04:26 AM
Updates!!

So far for the past 10 days I've been:

Masturbating with my inner cunt lips sealed with closepins twice a day (have only succeeded in cumming that way twice)
Spanking my ass 20 times, cunt 15 times and face 10 times once a day
Scrubbing my clit with toothpaste and toothbrush once a day
Stripping naked for 10 mins outside my home in different places once a day (I used public toilet stalls)
Kneeling on rice for 15 mins once a day (per a PM task)
Ice cubes in ass and toothpaste on nipples till they melt every night before sleep
I have done the clothes pegs + toothpaste on nipples and clit + 30 pussy spanks dare of BigPhil 12 times so far
Two additional edges, 10 rubber band snaps to clit and +20 hits to each ass cheek, nipple and cunt every night (before the toothpaste + ice one - as per a PM task)
I have gone only three days without underwear so far
I haven't cummed in the past 3 days and only came 4 times in 10 days - with 5 days of no cumming in total

I have also completed the one off dare (no repeating) of 150 pussy spanks with a hairbrush. I stopped twice for a couple of hours and therefore ended up with 170. This is the most spanking I've ever done in one day on a single body part and it was VERY difficult. I cried - this is one of the only two punishments that has ever made me cry, the other was edging 16 times consecutively followed by a short spanking and 16 more edges (PM task). I was actually I would "break" or "ruin" my cunt, it was a deep dark red and it was swollen to almost three times it's size as was my clit, they were also visibly throbbing and twitching. I used to wooden side and hit REALLY hard. I was shaking from fear by the end - really didn't want to hit but I forced myself to. That was also one of the days I skipped underwear since It hurt too much to even put underwear on, even sitting hurt and the soreness went on for 3 days or so. Thank you for putting me in my place like this!

as you didn't reply to my PM, the punishment will be worse: fullfill your ass with 5 icecubes and let them melt while giving you hard spanks with a ruler. you'll stop spanking only once they're totally melted.

I didn't see it sorry Sir - I got a lot of PM punishments! But I will begin to do this as well - though I don't know if 5 ice cubes will fit since I'm an anal virgin too, I'll have to do it with one big one or two small ones (the most I could force in I think). I will combine this with the above task of ice cuves in ass and toothpaste on nipples if you allow me.

BigPhil
12-21-2019, 12:15 PM
Updates!!

I have also completed the one off dare (no repeating) of 150 pussy spanks with a hairbrush. I stopped twice for a couple of hours and therefore ended up with 170. This is the most spanking I've ever done in one day on a single body part and it was VERY difficult. I cried - this is one of the only two punishments that has ever made me cry, the other was edging 16 times consecutively followed by a short spanking and 16 more edges (PM task). I was actually I would "break" or "ruin" my cunt, it was a deep dark red and it was swollen to almost three times it's size as was my clit, they were also visibly throbbing and twitching. I used to wooden side and hit REALLY hard. I was shaking from fear by the end - really didn't want to hit but I forced myself to. That was also one of the days I skipped underwear since It hurt too much to even put underwear on, even sitting hurt and the soreness went on for 3 days or so. Thank you for putting me in my place like this!

Glad you are enjoying your tasks in general. :D

I suppose congratulations on doing all of he spanking in one day, but please be careful and don’t cause any permanent damage or harm to yourself. After all this is all meant to be fun. However I’m guessing that once the soreness went down you were happy to have done it?

kamita721
12-22-2019, 07:39 AM
Before going to sleep, rub toothpaste onto your ckit.

Feel free to pm me.

sirie
12-22-2019, 08:28 AM
Since you denied 30 guys orgasm's

You are now denied , your next 30 orgasms

Only your master can change this , or change it if he wishes