PDA

View Full Version : 18/f Write All Over Me

SpoiledBratTeen
11-25-2019, 11:26 PM
Hello everyone!

Currently, I am a slave for the next six days to a guy, who shall not be named. We made a deal that if he allowed me to have some time to play with myself, I would go to college tomorrow with a bunch of body writing.

He wants you guys to determine what I should write and wear. Remember this will while I attend school tomorrow and therefore it has to be hidden under my clothes.

If it's fun enough I might upload a picture or something to the site, not sure yet though.

So doodle away all over me!

What should be written and where on my body?

Free_raine
11-25-2019, 11:29 PM
Write "fuck" one on leg and the "me" on the inside thighs if youre wearing a skirt or dress!

SpoiledBratTeen
11-25-2019, 11:49 PM
Write "fuck" one on leg and the "me" on the inside thighs if you're wearing a skirt or dress!

Not sure what I'm wearing yet but will do this no matter what.

Hopefully, this thread doesn't get too much traction when I wake up in the morning.

MrSpanker
11-26-2019, 12:10 AM
"Spoiled bitch" across your chest, underneath that write "show me my place, my holes are yours"

isaD!
11-26-2019, 01:11 AM
Draw hearts around your nipples and fill them with the marker as well. Also write cum slut on your soles

Honeybadger
11-26-2019, 02:43 AM
Above cunt write "Slippery when wet"

Ivanhrozny
11-26-2019, 02:46 AM
Write your phone number on one ass cheek and "call me" on the other (of course dont post pictures of this)

SirD
11-26-2019, 04:12 AM
Write everyone's name who participates in this thread on your forearm. Write "submissive fucktoy" along your waistline.

Runesmith
11-26-2019, 05:49 AM
Hello everyone!

... to a guy, who shall not be named...

Write "slave to Voldemort" on your stomach... and he shall be named!

PrincessJessica
11-26-2019, 06:06 AM
"Desperate for some cock" on your right thigh.

Master_of_humiliate
11-26-2019, 06:16 AM
whore above your ass while your asshole is the o.
horny bitch above your pussy.

wear no underware tomorrow

SpoiledBratTeen
11-26-2019, 02:26 PM
Write "fuck" one on leg and the "me" on the inside thighs if youre wearing a skirt or dress!

"Spoiled bitch" across your chest, underneath that write "show me my place, my holes are yours"

Draw hearts around your nipples and fill them with the marker as well. Also write cum slut on your soles

Above cunt write "Slippery when wet"

Write your phone number on one ass cheek and "call me" on the other (of course dont post pictures of this)

Write everyone's name who participates in this thread on your forearm. Write "submissive fucktoy" along your waistline.

Write "slave to Voldemort" on your stomach... and he shall be named!

"Desperate for some cock" on your right thigh.

whore above your ass while your asshole is the o.
horny bitch above your pussy.

wear no underware tomorrow

On kik I got "Denied and horny on my tits"
"Cheap" a little bit above the belly button.

The 'Voldermort' guy who I am a slave to currently wanted me to write ...
Pet and cheap skank but wanted it written with 5cm of the edge of my clothing

Today I oversleep badly so I missed college but he wants me to wear them all night currently and try to keep them on during my shower.

bubba51
11-26-2019, 02:50 PM
Write cum dump above your vagina

Darkmaster1
11-26-2019, 05:08 PM
since pussy and belly are full, its Time to write a smiley on Your ankles...

ksoma
11-26-2019, 05:28 PM
Write "submissive teen brat"
anywhere you like.

beof95
11-27-2019, 01:42 AM
draw a huge penis on the left side of your body
Position as tattoo in this picture (https://www.askideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/green-and-black-full-dragon-tattoo-on-left-side-of-girls-body.jpg)

masterkeys
11-27-2019, 02:50 PM
if feeling a little more daring, the word "Spit", upside down, crossed out, on the back of your neck, at the base of your hair, so it hangs down covering it...