PDA

View Full Version : 20/F sub until I have completed 10 tasks

Somerandomperson
11-20-2019, 02:38 PM
An anonymous member of getdare is monitoring this thread to make sure I behave.
I do not have to complete every task set, but I am the person monitorings submissive until I have completed 10 tasks set by the members of getdare.

Tasks may only be up to a day long.

I will write a short report of all completed tasks, and any that my temporary master sets me until I am free.

Toys: vibrator, dildo, rope, clamps, and household items

My likes: wedgies, hidden public, insertions anal and pussy, mild pain and spankings, and denial/edging.

My limits:Scat, blood, illegal, permanent harm, overtly public

Pics are normally a limit. I've been forced to make them a maybe limit for this post, but they are only awarded to most creative and detailed tasks'

Be creative ;)

AnonBull1
11-20-2019, 02:51 PM
climb into your kitchen sink and position your pussy directly beneath the faucet. Run the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself. Do this till your pussy is pink and sore. Then, flip onto your knees and back up, give your asshole the same treatment. By now the sink should be full of very hot, steaming water. Using dish soap and a dish brush, harshly scrub your cunt and asshole till they're red, foaming, and burning. Soak for ten minutes, drain the sink, then rinse off by scooting back under the faucet, cold water only.

dared to perfection
11-20-2019, 03:12 PM
I hope this is creative enough to warrant a pic. If it is pm me for my kik.

First go and drink a glass or two of water.

Then give yourself a bra connection wedgie wearing a thong. Then edge yourself once by rubbing yourself through your underwear. I see you posted in masturbate on command recently so if anyone asks you to do that during this then add another edge for each person.

When your edges are complete place your vibrator flat on top of a pillow and begin grinding it, you should do this for a minimum of 5 minutes. I am hoping by this point you are wet enough to be through your underwear, you'll be sleeping with that same pillow tonight.

When you're done humping and you are suitably frustrated you will have to keep your bra connection wedgie until you need to pee. Unfortunately you're going to have to pee through the wedgie. Only then may you remove it.

If you're looking to be more extreme, gag yourself with the thong until someone else posts orrr 10 mins whichever comes first.

Master33406
11-20-2019, 07:50 PM
:rolleyes:
Write your Temp Master name 1,000 times. Make sure you have a written number count next to your Master's name. Then take a picture of your work and upload it to here on GD.

I'm sure your asking yourself, why I gave you this task. I don't know, I guess I enjoy picking on you.

eljugador
11-21-2019, 02:15 PM
Go to a grocery store. Buy nothing else but two long vegetables of your choice and condoms.

After paying go to a toilet and insert them in your holes.

Everybody paying attention should be able to notice that you go in with your food and condoms to the toilet and come out with nothing.

Send me picks of the vegetables before insertion and when they are half and fully in.

asslovR
11-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
How good can your drawing be?
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing), pics of you doing it as proof or a full write up, and leave the picture somewhere public

Master33406
11-22-2019, 06:07 AM
:rolleyes:
Write your Temp Master name 1,000 times. Make sure you have a written number count next to your Master's name. Then take a picture of your work and upload it to here on GD.

I'm sure your asking yourself, why I gave you this task. I don't know, I guess I enjoy picking on you.

Let's change it, make it a 100. So this way you free up some time to do other dares.