PDA

View Full Version : The Plot of Revenge [FICTION]

Tony12
08-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Please read My week as a slave first if you have not read it already http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2447
Otherwise enjoy

Back to school again. Boring as always though I didn’t need much more excitement after the weekend I had. I was thinking about revenge. I had no idea how I could get it. It was like a itch which could not be scratched. Some way I had to get all 3 of them.
It was morning break I was walking around outside I went over to my friends. My friend Mitch said “Hey what you been up to this weekend”. It sounds stupid but all I did was laugh. Mitch looked confused. I decided I would tell Mitch. He could help me plot revenge. I knew him since he was 5 I know I could trust him. Though I’m not very sure what his reaction would be. I whispered to him “ 3 Weird chicks called: Arlene, Kelly and Claire tricked me into being their slave and made me do sick shit”. I explained a little more though I didn’t tell him many details. I told him how badly I wanted revenge. But I knew what he would do and he did like any other normal person would do. He laughed. He laughed like I’d never seen him laugh before. I went a little red. He said to me “I know they 3 they’re in my history class… I’ll help you get revenge “ he said with a cheesy grin on his face.
That night we went hone and made plans on how we would take our revenge well the start of our revenge should I say. Time to give them a taste of their own medicine! Oh is it bitter! It took us quite a while for us to come up with a worthy idea to get some juice out on them!
Tuesday morning time to try and put a plan into action. I went to school and met up with Mitch along the way. We had a lot of plans to put into action. Half of them won’t work so that’s why we made so many! I hope at least one works. First plan I put into action. I found the girls and they were talking. I hid in a bush nearby and listened to them. “Hmmm what boy should we get next” Was the unmistakeable voice of Kelly. They kept talking about boys they could make there slaves I realised I wasn’t getting anywhere this way.
Then it hit me. I had a brilliant idea which meant I wouldn’t need any other idea’s. I knew the idea was bullet-proof. I’d send Mitch to talk to them and eventually play TorD Take a digi cam with him and make him blackmail them. I was going to tell him later and put the plan into action…!
Just a little start teaser :p

the Bean
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
ooh good a follow up, looking forward to it. though i dont really get the ending, are u suddenly turning mitch in to experience wot u did?

profoundslave
08-11-2007, 06:26 PM
goood goin...cant w8 for this 1 to progress...go get those bitches:P

Machette
08-12-2007, 08:01 PM
i can't wait till this continues

make them suffer

Coyote
08-16-2007, 02:33 PM
This Will Be Good Please continue

daremaster
08-16-2007, 03:48 PM
OMG! I can't wait any longer!

roxie314
08-16-2007, 05:30 PM
omgggg! Thys is going 2 be great can't wait----keep it c'ming at ur on pace though--they're always best when u do--great begginging btw!

Leblonk
08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
hurry up and continue!!!

Tony12
08-19-2007, 01:32 PM
So later that day at lunch break Mitch went to talk to the girls. I told him to talk about anything random. Then give me a thumbs up if he gets in. So I waited from a distance and sat down and watched. Mitch gave me a thumbs up from his back so the girls didn’t see. I then walked as they were walking away. I thought they might go to the same classroom but they closed the blinds I couldn’t see what was going on! I just waited…
(This is from Mitch’s point of view)
I walked in with the girls and let the plan fall into action. So they as I expected said “want a game of truth or dare”. I said “ok”. Then we started the girls picked dare. So I said “ I dare you all to get naked in front of the board. They agreed and did it. I then quickly put the Digi-Cam on in my pocket. Then I took it out and took a picture. The girls were stunned for a split second. I then ran out of the room laughing. Claire stupidly chased me (naked). As soon as she walked out the boys were staring at her. Then she realised and went ruby red covering herself walked back in and locked the door.
(Normal point of view again)
I was growing impatient just as Mitch ran out the door. We went and hung out at the stairs to class. He showed me the picture and I said “ That’ll do” with a smirk on my face. That day after school we approached the girls. I then said “ Hey funny look at the picture I found”. I showed them the picture of them naked. I then said “ Ok so unless you want your parents to see it looks like the tables have turned on you” laughing cruelly at them. They were stunned. They said nothing. I said “ So I’ll see you tomorrow!”. Mitch laughed and we walked away. The girls just stood there with a dumb look across their face.

Leblonk
08-19-2007, 02:34 PM
good next part soon please

x_daringbaby
08-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Great story! Awesome! Keep it coming!

Leblonk
08-20-2007, 09:24 AM
keep going next part please

roxie314
08-20-2007, 04:49 PM
omg i can't stand it thys is great! i can't wait!

Tony12
10-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I haven't been on getdare for a while although the occasional glance throught the site. I'm sorry for not continueing the story and i will continue you it next weekend i think. Also sorry for bringing the story up again :p
But i will continue this weekend!

molten man
10-07-2007, 10:29 PM
awesome. Keep it going!!

zeketheorc
10-10-2007, 07:42 AM
great so far! I esp like the public nudity when she chased after him!

soccercrazy1637
10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
keep it coming, it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

molten man
10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
hey come on . please continue!!

orangegongman
04-25-2012, 08:38 PM
I recently read ur other story, so i know this 1 will be great if u continue writing just as well :