PDA

View Full Version : Bored, Send me Dares!

ColonelShuffle
11-13-2019, 10:46 AM
I am super bored atm and need some tasks to pass the time. Would like to hear what some of you guys come up with. Either PM me or just reply on this thread, either works. Hope to get some good challenging but fun tasks!

Temeya
11-13-2019, 08:34 PM
I see you're offline so it looks like I'm too late to cure today's case of boredom for you but hopefully these will come in handy another day. If you decide to try one or both of these let me know what you thought of it and if you have any ideas to make them better.

*Note: For ease of explanation I'm going to assume you have certain things. You can substitute anything for something comparable and if you don't have something just do your best to improvise.

Drawing dare:
Look up a picture of a dinosaur (doesn't matter which one) and place the picture somewhere that you can easily see it (optional if you'd like a reference). Next, place your paper near the edge of your desk and place your chair so that you can just barely reach the top of the paper while sitting all the way back on the chair. Once you're ready, tie yourself to the chair. At the very least you need to tie each ankle to each corresponding leg of the chair and your waist and chest should be tied to the back of the chair (to keep you from leaning forward), but you may add more if you like. Also add any other toys such as gags according to your preference.

Once you're in bondage draw a picture of the dinosaur. I don't know what your level of skill is with drawing, but give yourself enough time so that you can make a drawing that you're at least fairly pleased with (I recommend at least 15 minutes). I've not tried this myself, but the idea of sitting back from the paper is so that your arm gets tired and makes it harder to draw well. I'm really not sure how long that will take. Feel free to adjust the time if 15 minutes doesn't feel right.

Drawing dare variation:
This is pretty much the same dare except this time you'll be doing a blind drawing (having a picture reference is very highly recommended this time). This time you can place your chair as close to the desk as you like but before tying yourself up you'll also need something to obstruct your view of the paper. Also, you'll be drawing multiple pictures so you'll need a notebook or several loose sheets of paper. Lastly, you will need a blindfold.

Tie yourself up as before. Once you're tied up you're no longer allowed to look at your paper - only your reference. Draw what you see as best as you can without looking. You are allowed to draw using multiple lines but if you'd rather do a one-line drawing you may do that instead. After you've finished the first drawing you must redraw the same object on another sheet of paper. Redraw the picture at least two times but you may do more if you like. Once you're done redrawing put on your blindfold (or just remove your reference) and do one final redraw of the picture before you can untie yourself. After this, enjoy comparing your pictures!