PDA

View Full Version : PainSlut MasterMind

JackTheWriter
11-07-2019, 03:58 PM
I don't think this has ever been suggested before but today I realized that a game of mastermind with a few adjustments would be a great way to punish a slave.

For those who don't know, Mastermind is a game with 6 colors and four slots. one person tries to guess the sequence of colors and the other one tells them how many are right color, right position and how many are right color, wrong position(but not where the right colors are).

For example, lets say my guess is green, green, red, blue and the secret order is blue, yellow, red, orange. The mastermind would tell me I got 1 right and 1 right but wrong place. The game goes on until the player guess all the colors in the right spaces.

Sounds simple right? But for this version instead of colors you have actions. And instead of putting colored pegs into spaces you have to do those actions to make your guess. This game can played in person, on webcam or by email. One person is the Master and the other is the punished slave. The slave must guess what punishment and in what order its master wants it to do. To make it harder there are 6 spaces in the secret combo and 6 actions. This can also be singleplayer if you use an online game and correspond each action to a color(but most online versions are only 4 or 5 spaces).

Here are the actions:

Blue) spank left ass cheek 10 times
Green)spank right ass cheek 10 times
Red)spank balls/pussy 10 times
Yellow) flick left nipple 10 times
Orange)flick right nipple 10 times
Purple)flick clit/cockhead 10 times

After each punishment sequence guess the Master will tell the slave how many punishments were correct and how many were correct but in the wrong order. After the master tells the slave this, the Master may choose to change the rules for the next couple rounds.

For example:

The slave does 10 right nipple, 10 left nipple, 10 right nipple, 10 ball spanks, 10 ball spanks, 10 cockhead flicks.

The secret sequence is balls, R ass, R ass, L nipple, L ass, cockhead

The master can say you have one correct and two more correct but in the wrong order. For the next three rounds all spanks are now done with a wooden spoon.

Other options for rule changes are rubber band snaps instead of flicks, yanking off clothespins instead of flicks, using a belt, ruler wooden spoon or other instrument instead of open hand spanks. Doubling all spanks or flicks for a few rounds would also be an option. This way the master is more involved than just saying right or wrong.

Let me know what you think of this. I hope you all enjoy this game