PDA

View Full Version : What a Cat-astrophe [FICTION]

JackSpratt
08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I was inspired to write something as it appears that each story I have come across is in the first-person perspective. That's fine... but it hardly creates a wide spread of stories. So, in true 'me'-fashion, I have explored the use of third-person in story-writing. I am not the most prolific writer, nor do I thoroughly enjoy actually writing... but I have been told that I produce something readable every now and then. Here goes.

--

[FICTION] What a Cat-Astrophe... [Rated RS for Ravenously Sexy]

Darkness. Always dark this late at night, no streetlamps to brighten the back of the house. No light to bright up this bedroom, the overhead wasn't to be turned on this late. Rafael wasn't to be awake this late, yet he was. Awake and breaking all sorts of rules simultaneously. “Time to break another...” the long-haired seventeen-year old whispered aloud as he turned on his monitor. “My parents are gonna kill me when they get back...” He spoke with no repurcussions, the boy was indeed home alone. He was still frightened that his parents might find out of his wrong-doings, as all boys his age feared. What if they had set up hidden cameras? What if they were waiting outside? No. Rafael had checked outside a hundred times over already. Nobody would know.

Rafael took the mouse to work and made numerous clicks, running through his program list until he found AIM, an instant messaging service that had served him all too well for these midnight games. He flicked the bedside light on while typing in his username and password, “SniperFerYou” and “uoYreFrepinS” respectively. Thank God he had broadband – connecting to the internet had been such a pain up until two months ago. Now Rafael even had a webcam to flaunt his stuff on whenever he wanted to. And what stuff it was, too...

Rafael had blonde hair that sat just below his shoulders. An otherwise normal face was capped with a pair of sparkling blue eyes and a smile that just kept on coming. His friends at school always used to jest that he was an Aryan from Nazi Germany and was going to kill them with gas. Rafael didn't care. He even played along, to the point of turning on a gas tap during a chemistry lesson, standing on his chair and claiming that the invasion was coming. The teacher laughed with the class, it was such a normal thing for him to do.

An average build on an average body only made his good looks shine out. Rafael had never been one for the gym so he didn't work out, thus his only real chance to build muscle came from football at school, or cross-country. By no means did he have a 'six-pack' or whatever the 'cool' kids were talking about nowadays. But he thought himself good-looking and a multitude of girls had informed him that he was 'cute'... that would do well enough. His two previous boyfriends had both commented on his charming smile and demeanour, two things that had endeared him to them further. Rafael was bisexual and he made no bones about it, to the extent that he had found himself in quite good light from a lot of people at his school. He wasn't the most popular boy and hadn't been made prefect, but he had a face that a lot of them would remember for years to come.

As would the girl. Her screen-name was 'Gabi89' and she was, if one would excuse the expression, a 'hottie'. A brunette with hair running halfway down her back, green eyes and glasses that framed her face. Ample breasts for a seventeen-year old by anyone's book however she overstated them often – as Rafael had joked to his friends in the past, he was the one who had said her c-cups were 'half-full'.

Signing in... signed on... and she was there. Online. Waiting for him.

-----
SniperFerYou: Yo, Gabs!
Gabi89: hey there sweet thang
SniperFerYou: How are you?!
Gabi89: im wicked thnx
Gabi89: n u?
SniperFerYou: I'm wonderful!
Gabi89: yer late
SniperFerYou: Yes, sorry... I was napping.
Gabi89: aw lil snipe wants his nappynaps?
SniperFerYou: *laughs* No, no! You silly girl ^.~
Gabi89: cmon snipe, lets play
SniperFerYou: Webcam?
Gabi89: webcam
-----

Rafael was quick to the button, clicking to turn on his webcam. Thank goodness he had purchased that desk lamp a few weeks prior to the event, otherwise it would have been a rather pointless thing the do in the middle of the night. The light from his lamp shone out and Rafael was able to easily see himself in the little box he received from his messenger. The girl, Gabi89, could also see him quite clearly and order him about with little petulance.

-----

Gabi89: oooh snipe
SniperFerYou: *grins* Anything you want to see, Gabs?
Gabi89: ooh yes my lil snipe
SniperFerYou: So what is it?
Gabi89: dun make me say
Gabi89: you know what i wanna c
SniperFerYou: I'm afraid you're just going to have to tell me...
Gabi89: i wanna c u! *blushes*
SniperFerYou: *blushes too* Okay, Gabs ^^
Gabi89: yay!

-----

Rafael grinned as he checked the stability of his webcam one last time before backing up and pushing the wheeled chair on which he was sitting aside. Here he stood, watching the screen and grinning, wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. It was obvious just how aroused he was by the lump in his shorts, if he turned to the side (which he didn't) it would have become even more obvious. “Here you go, baby...” Rafael said aloud as he turned on the spot, slipping his thumbs into the waistband of his boxer shorts before slowly moving them down, past his hips, thighs, knees and calfs, eventually kicking them to the side as he stood naked, facing away from the camera. Rafael grinned widely. Today was his turn to entertain 'Gabs' and he was going to do it in the most tantalising way possible. After what seemed like an eternity (but was really just a matter of seconds) he turned around to show off his raging erection. About six inches, possibly six and a half. He looked at the screen to receive orders from his every-other-nightly mistress.

-----

Gabi89: cmon hun
Gabi89: time to do somethin fun fer yer mistres
Gabi89: i think twistin yer nips fer half a minute would be good
Gabi89: or maybe spanking
Gabi89: no...get the clothespegs instead
Gabi89: NOW SLAVE!

-----

Rafael didn't need to be told twice. He reached to the side, picking up a handful of clothespegs from the side-table. He had come prepared with everything that his bi-nightly mistress could possibly ask for. Under her command, he took two and snapped them onto both nipples simultaneously. Rafael bit his lip and shut his eyes tight in an attempt to shoulder the pain. It was a constant, throbbing pain as he had been told it would be the first few times. “Mmm.. Gabi..” he said quietly, imagining the girl there doing this to him herself.

Only after a few moments did he snap out of it to open his eyes. Rafael shuddered as he realised that he hadn't been reading what his mistress had been asking of him - a big mistake if he'd ever made one.

-----

Gabi89: Another slave
Gabi89: salve
Gabi89: *slave
Gabi89: put another on slave!
Gabi89: open your eyes u son of a bithc!
Gabi89: *bitch!
Gabi89: ooohh your so payin
Gabi89: yeh i know yer readin this now
Gabi89: im gonna make you pay
Gabi89: six more pegs
Gabi89: three each side of your cock
Gabi89: go slave!

-----

Rafael gulped as he was quick to get the pegs. He looked at his cock, apologising to it mentally before fulfilling his mistress' wishes. Three pegs either side, a task he was able to do quickly as, even though it stretched the skin, it didn't actually feel all too painful. It was only when he was immediately commanded by his mistress to take them off... that he regretted it instantly. Removing the pegs hurt like hell for reasons he couldn't fathom, instead shudder as he rapidly removed them all. Now his body was free of pegs but not from the pain. That would take a few minutes to go away.

-----

Gabi89: enjoying this slave? good
Gabi89: get a belt, around yer neck
Gabi89: tight
Gabi89: then get the plug.

-----

JackSpratt
08-10-2007, 11:53 AM
His mistress' favourite game... kitty. Just why he had to have a collar and leash instead of merely a collar was beyond Rafael, but he obeyed with little struggling. After all... this was his favourite game too. Quickly he found his belt and slipped it around his neck, placing the buckle at the front and pulling tight, leaving him with a wonderful make-shift collar and leash for his mistress. He yanked on the 'leash' once more for added effect, when he read the last part of his mistress' message. The plug... oh boy. He was finally going to get to wear the plug.

Rafael stumbled over and pulled the big cardboard box from under his desk. Time to open it - grabbing his pen knife he cut the box's cover in two and placed the knife aside, then stuck his hands in the mass of Styrofoam balls until he found his prize. It was a thick metal plug, two and a half inches in diameter, and with a long, fluffy white tail at the end. The tail hung down and was made of the finest silk material, with the white fluff individually grafted as well. It had been expensive but it was his fantasy, to be a cat. Clearly it was time to move the fantasy along...

Rafael opened the drawer to find his tub of Vaseline. He took copious and generous amounts, smothering the plug in as much as he could get on there. Under his mistress' commands he did not prime himself (although through a long while of being a slave he was used to various things being stuck up there, so he wasn't bothered) and bent over for the camera, showing off his spread legs, dangling cock and asshole, all for 'Gabs' to see. He took a long, deep breath before bringing the plug to his anus and slowly pressed it inside, further than anything had ever gone before.

The thickest thing he had ever used. The hardest push. The longest push. The slowest push. After five whole minutes of twisting, huffing and puffing, he was done. He gave the final push to slide that thing deep inside his ass... and leave the tail dangling out between his legs. Rafael squealed in delight when he realised that he had succeeded, grinning widely as he turned. Damn that thing was thick. He could feel his inner walls spreading as he could do nothing to prevent this damn thing from pressing harder inside him. He stood there, looking directly at the camera as he was tailed and collared.

Rafael re-approached the computer.

-----

Gabi89: oooh sexy snipe!
SniperFerYou: It's so thick mistress...
Gabi89: thats good snipe!
SniperFerYou: I know mistress, I can feel myself stretching around it...
Gabi89: its time to go to sleep, snipe
SniperFerYou: I..I know mistress...
Gabi89: tomorrow youll wake up with it in you
SniperFerYou: I understand mistress
Gabi89: still no mastrbatin
SniperFerYou: I know mistress
Gabi89: good nighty night slave
SniperFerYou: Good night, mistress...
--Gabi89 has signed off--
--you have signed off--

-----

Rafael's fate was set. After breathing a few deep breaths he acted as agreed upon and became the cat... after switching off the computer and light, of course. He crawled on all fours around his room, wiggling his butt every now and again and choking himself on the leash. After the pre-decided upon half an hour he curled up in the middle of the floor, plug still lodged firmly up his ass and collar still tight upon his neck, and smiled widely. The last word Rafael spoke before falling asleep was so simple and perfect, it captivated his feelings from the evening wondrously. “Meow...”

-----

-----

-----

-----

Story's over.

PS- Double-post because the story was apparently too long. It seems there's a word limit of 10,000 characters and my story was 11,000 and something. Go figure.

~mysterious_me~
08-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Great story, love where its going. keep it up:D

the Bean
08-11-2007, 03:57 PM
he said story's over...is that literal or what?

x_daringbaby
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Story was great! Great ending, but it left me hanging. I hope you write more stories!

Leblonk
08-14-2007, 06:07 PM
how about riting it where she is the one who is entertaining

JackSpratt
08-15-2007, 05:25 AM
how about riting it where she is the one who is entertaining

I'm afraid that I only write stories. While I would like to try conducting a religious ceremony, it really wouldn't get us very far. If I baptise the story i'm afraid it would only get wet and not really understand the process going on.

'Story's Over', by the by, means that the story is -over-. I guess if enough people ask for a sequel then I shall write it...

Leblonk
08-15-2007, 09:19 AM
come on just write a secal you are a good writer or you could just write a diferent story

Millll
08-15-2007, 12:26 PM
The end to that story made it very open for a sequel - very well done,you should go for it.

Smile Guy
08-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Good story and I'm glad this came from somebody who admits readily they don't like writing. A sequel would be great though it's quite nice to have a short story like you've written rather than an endless slave/master game. I was so sure that the main character was going to be caught by his parents though!

molten man
08-15-2007, 09:20 PM
great writing..

just the way a proffessional would have written!!!

The story was lovely.. If u could write somemore of this type!

SpikyToad
10-02-2008, 09:23 PM
write more it is SO OPEN for another one

SubMissChievous
10-02-2008, 09:28 PM
write more it is SO OPEN for another onePlease, read the dates... this is over a year old...

@Sniper: if you come back & want to finish your story PM me (or any other staff member & we will re-open the thread for you).

Closed.