PDA

View Full Version : Finals...ugh

Odiefrom
12-17-2009, 10:16 PM
Well, I've been taking finals last week and this week, and I'm officially bored. I had some dares I did (thank you those who helped!), but I'm out. Sooo...I need you. Well, not you, but your dares. I'll be on Christmas Break, but with my family for the whole thing. Fortunately their jobs have gotten them to stay and work the holidays. So I will be taking dares to do then. Also, with one last day of finals tomorrow, any low risk dares that I can do there? Thanks!

zoodcat
12-18-2009, 03:18 PM
don' wear any panties tomorrow and wear a skirt

Odiefrom
12-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Huzzah, a reply! Sounds good, and will do it, but I'll have to leave the house in the morning and come back late so my family doesn't see me like that. I'll report back tomorrow with how it went.

Huey11
12-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Deleted, sorry
H

Stardares
12-19-2009, 04:20 AM
His/her profile says Male...

Odiefrom
12-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Well, I did the dare given to me today. I got up early, got 'dressed', and then drove out to the mall, shopped, at lunch, saw a movie (was really good, then again I 'distracted' myself lol), more shopping. My family was asleep before I got home. It was very interesting, walking around exposed-feeling like that. Maybe I'll try it again another time...or maybe yall can give me a dare to do to satisfy me... ;)

And apparently while I was gone, I was presumed female...? I don't care though... ;)

Keep those dares coming!!