PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in EU

Astlan
10-06-2019, 07:55 AM
22/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in EU

Who am I ?

22 years old college student getting his degree this year and with lots of free time , living in Western Europe (GMT +1).
First I'm not fit, nor I'm obese, I indeed have some belly and large shoulders so if you dislike that (Even if I'm trying to loose weight) you can already stop here. I won't waste your time any more.
Second I'm a beginner so I don't have much experience in the relationship way of thing, but I'm not inexperienced. I've read quite a lot on the subject (No it wasn't 50 Shades of Grey, never opened it either).
Third I'm looking for something long term if it works out.

I've lost in the pasts years all the people that made me feel useful, and since then I've only wandered trying to find somewhere or someone to have a meaning to.

I talk quite a lot, and love having some good conversation so getting to know each other will be quite important for me but depending on who you are quite easy.

Who I want you to be ?

- Gender: Well I don't really care really, but I would prefer a woman. The fact being I've been raised by women all my life (My father was there but quite a busy man as my mother when I got a little bit older, so got raised mostly by my grandmother, a strict but respectful and loving woman)

- Age: Not really important either but you must be 21+, I will mostly work on feeling.

- Style: I want someone who fits my likes/limits, will be willing to be in control, and help me improve on myself. Someone who's also curious to try new things and have a great imagination as I tend to get bored when doing the same thing over and over.

- Outside of kink: You MUST (I know it's not my place to require but this is really important to the relationship to work) have some decent conversation skills, I need to have someone interesting to talk to. If you have in interest in books, movies etc it'll be greatly appreciated. Humor is great too.

My likes and limits:

You can find a pretty extensive list HERE (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90847)but if you have any question I'm open to give you an answer.

This list can change over time, adding kinks, moving them in another category is also possible.

I'm a really curious guy, so I'm open to try things to appeals to me.

There's things in the list that I've not done, but they are in the category I think they fit into.

Toys:

I have a good COLLECTION (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=15114)I think, and I'm willing to extend it over time if needed, I must note that I own a decent fucking machine (The F-Machine Pro 3)

And own some CLOTHES (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=15115)too :)

The relationship:

Keeping it virtual at first will make it difficult as I wouldn't be able to chores for you. So it's important that I can be useful for you in any way you want. I want you to like being in control and will do what I can for things to be like that. And I expect to be punished if I behave badly. I wont send pictures at first, not before I can trust you enough for it.

I own my own house (At least for the moment) and live alone so if I'm home I'll be available at any hours (Will tell you when I've something planned, or can't be there)

I'm eager to learn and pursue my training. Having someone to guide me.

On the communication side I can use Kik, emails, skype, maybe messenger in the future.

If you think you fit my criteria and that I fit yours you can PM me using the following (I will obviously not answer to people that don't answer that) :

- A small description of yourself
- What kind of Master/Mistress do you think you are ?
- What are you looking for ?
- How much time can you dedicate ?
- How many times a week ?
- Where are you based ?
And to vent a little bit more
- An example of punishment you could give

Thank you for your time.

Astlan
10-09-2019, 01:20 PM
I'm still looking and because some told me to post my kik here it is.
You can now message me on : AstlanSub