PDA

View Full Version : Why????

sjsully06
08-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Why do so many people on this site say they are straight but then they want to webcam with me and other guys, I admit I am bisexual, but I am so sick of people who say they are straight wating to do stuff. Does anyone else feel the same or expirence the same stuff?

SubMissChievous
08-09-2007, 08:19 PM
I had the same happening to me. :( Not fun at all!

animal
08-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Why do so many people on this site say they are straight but then they want to webcam with me and other guys, I admit I am bisexual, but I am so sick of people who say they are straight wating to do stuff. Does anyone else feel the same or expirence the same stuff?

I am straight, but also very submissive. It could be part of the humiliation to have somethings with other men. These men must of course know that you are straight.
Also I like to get dares from men and women. I won't do sexual things on my webcam for men (like masturbate etc.).

I think Its for many people on this site the same

Hope you understand this answer, my english is pretty bad :rolleyes:

Marc
08-11-2007, 05:16 AM
I'm straight - maybe bi-curious but not made any steps in that direction - but feel that if dared to do something that could be proved by exchanging photos, then it doesn't matter if the giver and receiver are both male. Also the majority of users are probably male rather than female so it is more likely that online / in-chat TorD games are going to be male only / male biased.

However I also agree with the submissive comment. It's part of the fun!

andom4444
08-11-2007, 11:41 AM
i am straight and get very annoyed with guys asking to play, a few have found their way to my ignore list.