PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: Day at the neighborhood dock

Cole
12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Alright this is my first post im new to to this but been reading a few of the stories thought i post a true story from my old house hope you like it. The names have been changed to protect the identity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it was a hot summer day in my old neighborhood and all the kids were in town or someones house and it seemed that the only two people in the neighborhood was me and my friend Jesse.

We are both 12 and knew each other since kindergarten. During 2nd grade my mom got married and we moved down the road. We loved it down there nice and peaceful. I also liked it cause Jesse lived right in front of me. Well enough with a brief background and back to the story. It was the summer of 2004 when both Jesse and I were 12. I was about 5'8 with tan skin and short blonde hair and only 90 pounds from playing soccer my whole life basically. I was smaller then most kids in my class but still popular and considered the cute one of the class. Jesse was 5'6 tan with short brown hair almost buzzed cut. he was about 130 little chunky but had muscle do to the fact of foot ball and soccer. I was bored at home and had nothing to do so i called Jesse.

"Hey dude what you doing" I said
"Just playing some xbox" Jesse responded
"cool well hey do you wanna go swimming" I asked just throwing it out there
"sure but lets not go in your pool lets go down to the dock and swim in the river"he said
"alright meet you there in ten I have to get my trunks on." I replied
"Ok me too" he said before hanging up

The neighborhood was far out of town 21.5 miles to be exact (you get bored on the long drive and we checked the mileage down there). It is situated at the mouth of two rivers as well as the bay so we were surrounded by water. We loved going down to the dock during the summer and just swimming and doing back flips into the water. That is when it was high tide if it was low tied we can walk out 20 feet out past the dock and the water still be up to our waists.

I hurried up and got my drunks on and down there we never wore underwear under our shorts due to the fact we sometimes didn't keep them on long. Well when I get to the beach. I see Jesse walking down his road and we meet up at the parking lot and walk to the dock and see no one is there. We both take our shirts and shoes off and go get in the water. As soon as I hit the water I could feel my balls shrivel. It was cold but yet felt good so I dove under the water to get use to it better. When I came up Jesse was beside me and we just started swimming around then went and sat on the rocks that were up on the beach to prevent the parking lot from being washed away during hurricanes. We always got pounded badly by them. Few years before when Floyd Hit we had to have the dock completely replaced cause it was so badly damaged.

Jesse looked around and at me.
"Wanna play truth or dare" he asked me.
I shrugged and said "sure" it wasn't unusual for us to play. he looked at me and said
"truth or dare" I sat there and thought about. "ill take dare" He smiles and looks at the dock pointing to it "Ok take your trunks off and run them to the end of the dock and hang them on the fishing light and come back leaving them there for the rest of our time here" I looked at him shocked not expecting something like this and so I stood up and took them off revealing my soft 6 inch penis with a little pubic hair cause I was still young and didn't have much. I run over to the fish light and hang them up (for those who don't know what a fish light is its a spot light that fishers use to shine in the water at night to attract fish). After hanging them I run back and say "good dare truth or dare". He ponders about it "ah why not dare" he says smiling. "alright I dare you to take your shorts off and run and put them in the middle of the parking lot"

TO BE CONTINUED....

macjohn
12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
good start, i dont really know what else to say because 1 its true, and 2 you havnt really gotten started yet.

Atelo
12-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Try to use better grammer and spelling. Also write out the word 'because;' 'cause' isn't a word.

Kage
12-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Try to use better grammer and spelling. Also write out the word 'because;' 'cause' isn't a word.Speaking of using better spelling; making a spelling mistake when trying to suggest to someone to do that exact thing is irony at its best.

It is "grammar", not "grammer".

Cole
12-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Ill be on later tonight to post part 2 of this story after I get home from work. Peace Out

Cole
12-17-2009, 08:17 PM
After hanging them I run back and say "good dare truth or dare". He ponders about it "ah why not dare" he says smiling. "alright I dare you to take your shorts off and run and put them in the middle of the parking lot"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse stands up dropping his shorts and revealing you small hairless penis. I smiled as he ran to the parking lot and laid them in the middle of it and came back. We didn't care that each other is naked it isn't the first time we've played truth or dare together and got naked. He looks at me.

"Alright truth or dare" I start to think about it a bit knowing that he's going to dare me something good "why not dare" He smiles I know whats on his mind and its going to be a good dare "I dare you to give me a blow job" I looked at him like he was crazy because none of us ever dared the other to do that. "hell no I ain't going to do that" He laughs "Oh would you take the punishment" I just think shit.

"Alright how long" He starts to think "Till I blow or I say stop" "Fine what ever but I ain't swallowing" I get down and take his penis in my hand and go towards it slowly and take it in my mouth and start to move my head up and down. After a minute he starts to moan and pushing my head down and he holds it down and I can taste his warm, salty come inside my mouth. I turn around and spit it on the sand. "That was so gross dude" He laughs "yea but it felt so good"

TOO BE CONTINUED....

Mr. Green
12-17-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG this story is awsome

milkdat
12-17-2009, 09:47 PM
THe stories great! the post was too short I want more!

Cole
12-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry for the short post earlier. See I'm a firefighter here and had a fire call so I had to responded and didn't want to lose what I had written so here comes the third part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at him funny "Alright truth or dare". He laughs "Give me a dare". I sit there thinking knowing my parents wont be how till ten tonight and my sister is staying at her best friends house. "I dare you to walk back to my house naked and stay naked for the rest of the day" He looks at me shock not thinking I can come up with this cause I'm the type that didn't like getting in trouble. "fine as long as I can cover" I start to think knowing it be better if he didn't. "ok thats fine but only your front" I say laughing as I get up and run getting my shorts from the Fish light and put them on walking back to the end of the dock as Jesse stands there completely naked and I couldn't help but laugh. We walk back to my house him holding his shorts and tow to his front and I have my towel around my shoulders.

When we get inside we head up to my room to continue our game. I sit there with my shorts on Jesse starts to slide his back on. "Alright Truth or Dare" I start to think "how about we just take dares for now on" I suggest. He smiles "That's fine. I dare you too get completely naked and lay on your bed and not cover up for the rest of the game." I get up and drop my shorts and dry off some before laying down on my bed. "I dare you too lay down completely naked next to me with out covering" He stands up and starts to strip as I scoot over and I only had a twin bed at the time cause it's the bottom part of the bunk beds me and my step brother shared.

He lays down next to me face up. "I dare you too let me tea bag you for five minutes." I look at him confused not knowing what this ment. "what does that mean" He looks at me "I get over top of you and put my balls in your mouth for five minutes" I sigh and scoot down so he has room and she straddles my face and sticks his sack in my mouth. Both are able to fit on the count of his balls were still small where we were young. Five minutes past and I spit his balls out. I smile "I dare you to suck me till I blow and you can go to the bathroom to spit" He looks at me and asks "And if I don't" I start to think and grab a flashlight that wasn't big but wasn't small. "you'll have to stick this in your ass" He jumps right up ans starts to suck me. A few minutes later I blow in his mouth and he starts to gag and runs to the bathroom spitting it out. I come in laughing. "not so tasty is it" He looks at me and grins "I dare you to let me pee on you in the shower." I just look at him in shock "As long as I can wash it off right afterwards" He smiles and opens the door to where the shower/bath tub was. In my old house we had two half baths and a shower room upstairs all connected by doors and the shower room was between the two half baths. I climb in the tub and sit on my knees. He grabs his penis and start to pee on me. At first it was disgusting but kinda felt good only nasty thing was it stunk. When he was done I stood up and turned the shower on to rinse off.

To be Continued....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me know what you think so far.

Demon Thief
12-17-2009, 11:14 PM
This is really interesting.

will9022
12-20-2009, 11:58 PM
i like this story, hope you continue it

Cole
12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Hey I'll be on later tonight to continue the story its almost over. :( i know sad but sometime this week ill be starting a new one.

nuditydudity
12-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Wow. Really interesting story. I am liking this! Keep it up.

Cole
12-22-2009, 07:34 PM
I get out of the shower and grab a towel and start to dry off as Jesse comes in and stares at me. I just looked at him "What are you looking at" He comes in and grabs me and kisses me deep on the lips. My eyes went suddenly huge cause I never expected it and it felt wrong yet so right. We make out for over five minutes and keep feeling each other. before we make my way back to my room and make out more on my bed. He looks at me "do you have any lotion" I look around and grab a bottle out of my night stand and he smiles and grabs it and puts some on my penis. I close my eyes and joy it then next thing I knew he was climbing on top of me and stuck my penis in his ass. My mouth dropped open and I couldn't believe what was happening. HE started to go up and down riding me slowly than we flipped and I started to fuck him slowly. After about 20 minutes I blow inside of him and collapse next to him. He looks at me and kisses me "that felt good but no one is to know". I laugh "yeah tell me about it"

THE END :) hoped you liked it I'll be writing another one later this week after Christmas

Demon Thief
12-22-2009, 11:36 PM
I have a feeling that more things could've happened, but still, it was well written. I really enjoyed this one.

Cole
12-22-2009, 11:41 PM
That was just in one day im going to write a fictional story next once i get more inspiration

Demon Thief
12-22-2009, 11:47 PM
Cool. Well, I can't wait for more. :D