PDA

View Full Version : Public Nudity Dice Dare

Pretty_Girl19
08-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Ok i just join so i thought why not post a dice dare. This is my first time posting, EVER so bare with me:o

First Chose the Level:
1-2 Non-public Nudity
3-4 Simi-Public Nudity
5-6 Public Nudity(ALL THE WAY!)

Non-Public Nudity
1. Get Naked, and roll the dice to see how many hours you must sttay like that
2. call 5 people and tell them your are in the nude
3. Touch every wall, window, and door in your hose
4. Bad Luck, you must do two or the Public Nudity Dares
5. Sleep Completely Naked, No covers!
6. Wear no underwear for a week

Simi- Public Nudity
1.Go to a public bathroom and strip. Throw your clothes in the toilet, and wait 10 minuets outside the stall. Once time is up redress, don't dry off!
2. Go to a bust corner and strip to your under garments. You have 5 minuets to give your clothes away or you must throw all your clothes(even the ones your wearing) in the street
3. Strip in front of your window, at night, with thee lights on. Stay there for at least 10min.
4. Bad Luck, you must do all the Simi-public Dares
5. Do 25 jumping jacks, naked on 10 different people doorsteps
6. Get naked, completely cover yourself in mud and take a 20min jog

Public Nudity
1. take a 60 minuet jog to a public place naked. If anyone talks to you ask hem to get naked too.
2. Go to a neighbors house you never met before(harder, one you know) naked and ask if you can use their bathroom. If no go to 3 more houses
3. Go to the mall. Ask every person of the opposite sex what do the want you to take off. If they something, give it to them. If they say nothing ask them to take something off. You must give all your clothing away. Walk home naked
4. Cover your breast in Peanut Butter, the go outside naked and ask someone to lick it off. If no one dose after an hour, get dress, but don't take the peanut butter off.
5. Get naked and go for a drive with your clothes. One by one throw them out the window and try and hit people with them. Once all your clothes are gone, park on go get them naked.
6. Your done, lucky duck. Just post your comments

Post comment, suggestions, concerns, Thank you for reading

Dice7
08-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Wow thats a tough dare!! Not sure how brave Im feeling! I dare you to do this as well pretty, lets see how brave you are!

doomed_soul89
08-09-2007, 04:44 PM
what if you don't ahve a car or don't wanna throw your cloths away clothes are expensive you know

YerKiddin
08-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Anymore, it's no "slap on the wrist" when you get caught at public nudity. If the wrong person(s) sees and complains, you can find yourself a registered sex offender. Take care, when playing such games, that only those who want to see (they *are* out there!) gets a view of whatever is being shown.

nuditydudity
08-12-2007, 02:10 PM
4. Cover your breast in Peanut Butter, the go outside naked and ask someone to lick it off. If no one dose after an hour, get dress, but don't take the peanut butter off.

What if you are a guy? Do you cover your dick in Peanut Butter? and then ask someone to luick it off?

Just a note, even though i'm new, someone very wise told me that it is always better to include stuff that both sexes can do. or just make sure that there is an alternative that the opp. sex can do too! thanks!
nuditydudity :cool:

Dice7
08-12-2007, 05:29 PM
...Men can cover their breast too..

nuditydudity
08-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, that's just kind of boring...i think using a guy's dick would be more public and more embarassing. :cool:

glue
08-21-2007, 11:59 AM
i agree a dick is far more embarassing

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 10:21 AM
semi-public
strip infron of a window nude with at least 3 lights on. stay for at least 10 min.

at least 30 people saw me from cars. i live on a semi-busy street and people slowed down by my house. wonder why

sexything
07-10-2008, 08:03 PM
i need some really fun dares to do alone because i am home alone all day and my friends are hanging with there parents all day i have girl clothes.

i like: a little public, messy, anal, cross dress, pee, poo

i dont like: family, pan

i am a male

thanks?????

SubMissChievous
07-10-2008, 08:07 PM
i need some really fun dares to do alone because i am home alone all day and my friends are hanging with there parents all day i have girl clothes.

i like: a little public, messy, anal, cross dress, pee, poo

i dont like: family, pan

i am a male

thanks?????

Then start your own thread in the TorD online section and not in other users' threads. Thanks.

andrew_b
11-22-2008, 10:29 AM
I really hope I get to do it some day. I would probably do it somewhere where people didn't know me

andrew_b
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
The mall one is probably the only one i couldn't do, just cause it's hard enough getting naked in public but to talk to people while getting naked is super hard

Officelover
12-10-2008, 06:17 PM
This post is a little extreme; I don't think people should do certain ones (e.g. the hour long jog)

But some of the ideas are very creative!

Starry night
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
This is my favorite one yet

NawtyGal
08-18-2010, 10:15 AM
this dare is awesome! i decided to try one of each ;)
For number 1 i rolled 6: no underwear for me LOLS.
I got number 3. Beleive it or not people came to have a look! All of them teen guys i like edged away slowly.
i rolled 4, we were low on peanut butter so i used cream. 3 boys gladly licked them clean for me.

GetdareTEO
08-20-2010, 05:54 AM
I just got to 6s. Pretty lucky :p I might try it again later ;)

chigachiga
08-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I asked a girl what to take off she made me strip and chained me to a tree for 5 hours spanking and calling me a loser she thru away my clothes and made me walk a mile home nude!

GirlyGirlAmy
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
No underwear for a week....not that bad LOL

lisabigboobs
03-09-2015, 08:24 AM
First Chose the Level:
1-2 Non-public Nudity
3-4 Simi-Public Nudity

Non-Public Nudity

Simi- Public Nudity
2. Go to a bust corner and strip to your under garments. You have 5 minuets to give your clothes away or you must throw all your clothes(even the ones your wearing) in the street

Public Nudity
5. Get naked and go for a drive with your clothes. One by one throw them out the window and try and hit people with them. Once all your clothes are gone, park on go get them naked.

karlcane
03-10-2015, 08:21 AM
First Chose the Level:

Public Nudity
6. Your done, lucky duck. Just post your comments

well not too challenging so my master made me get it again

First Chose the Level:
1-2 Non-public Nudity

Non-Public Nudity

Thanks

Karl

PineappleGirl
03-30-2015, 12:19 PM
6- public nudity
4- Cover your breast in Peanut Butter, the go outside naked and ask someone to lick it off. If no one dose after an hour, get dress, but don't take the peanut butter off.
I completely covered my breast so that nobody could see anything but peanut butter, also I was wearing a pair of shorts, nobody licked the peanut butter of so when I came back in side I threw on a shirt that I didn't like until I took a shower.