PDA

View Full Version : Ipod stories, please vote

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Before i go ahead on this idea, i just want to find out what you think, i am willing to spend the time and effort to changes every single story on getdare to ipod compatable stories, so you can read on the go. The poll is multiply choice, so tick all that apply.
You download a story in an auto extraction file
Plug in Ipod
Double click file
File automaticly, Like magic, Places story in notes folder in iPod.
Eject ipod, Extras-Notes-Sisters Sleepover

maxim
12-15-2009, 08:21 PM
This would be a cool idea buy just a though would ou put it into the notes format? Or something diffrent because notes only come on iPhone,iPod touches anyone else with an iPod would not be able to read it...most people also have an Internet plan wih their iPhone so is there realy even a point?

Atelo
12-15-2009, 08:22 PM
What do you mean by "iPod compatible"?

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 08:30 PM
This would be a cool idea buy just a though would ou put it into the notes format? Or something diffrent because notes only come on iPhone,iPod touches anyone else with an iPod would not be able to read it...most people also have an Internet plan wih their iPhone so is there realy even a point?
But somepeople dont have an iPhone, and by doing it, im saving others the trouble i guess(it can only show a certain amount of words), And yes it would go into the notes folder.
What do you mean by "iPod compatible"?
A file you can put onto the ipod and read on the bus, for example

maxim
12-15-2009, 08:33 PM
But ad I said befor iPod nanos,classics, and all there genarations are not COMPATABLE with notes! You get what I'm trying to say? Unless your going to create an app of some sort???

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Nanos and clasics can use notes, i have a nano and notes work fine on it, my brother has a classic and same story. I did research before posting

maxim
12-15-2009, 08:37 PM
How would people save thier nots though? I have an I touch and you can copy and paste but that's the only way to move them..I guess what I'm trying to sy is how would you do it? You have me interested

dareslave1990
12-15-2009, 08:40 PM
there are many methods, but the one i will probebly use is:
You download a stroy in an auto extraction file
Plug in Ipod
Double click file
File automaticly, Like magic, Places story in notes folder in iPod.
Eject ipod, Extras-Notes-Sisters Sleepover

dareslave1990
12-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Well, im gonna start, the first one ill do is Jess_ikk_a's Dare Biography