PDA

View Full Version : First time gay sauna

Nickboys
09-08-2019, 03:46 AM
Hello all getdare users,

In 2 to 3 hours I am going to visit my first gay sauna. I really couldn’t find any thread with dares for this kind of thing so I decided to make one.

Feel free to give me some tasks to complete. I am open minded. The sauna has a bdsm area as wel.

deutschsub132
09-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Well, it seems like we missed the time window! Guess that means you'll have to go back sometime soon.

The other men and the sauna may walk around with a towel around their waist or at least over their shoulder. You're required to leave yours at your locker. I want you fully nude and exposed for everyone to see at all times.

And why's that? Well, you'll be in chastity the entire time you're visiting! You'll be exposed to everyone their as a chastity sub, fit to use as they please. Bonus point if you require yourself to have sex with anyone who asks, regardless of attraction (always use protection, obviously!).

Nickboys
09-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Thank you I will go again soon

blasie2
09-10-2019, 04:41 PM
In your toy list it says a collar.wear that with the chastity cage.if you feel up to it add in the cuffs both ankle and feet.

Nickboys
09-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Thank you i Will go Again this Saturday

Nickboys
11-07-2019, 02:32 PM
I am going to do this again. Currently in Budapest. I don’t have access to my toys