PDA

View Full Version : Up the Top [FICTION]

the Bean
08-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey guys! After a few months devouring (I like that word) the stories written on here by some of the worlds greatest young writers who have a life enough to be on here, I have only just plucked up the courage to finally write a story of my own. After assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the stories and writers i have seen, I have begun what i hope to be an exciting and enjoyable story series for you all. Please give feedback, as the more i get, the more i will be able to improve. Enjoy! Yours sincerely, The Bean.

Part 1-The Prologue
One more hour until daylight, I estimated by the trickle of lighter grey beginning to penetrate the seemingly never ending darkness of the heavens. One more hour, I repeated to myself aloud, the words giving me some comfort to my fearful state. One more hour and it will all end, on my part at least; or possibly the others would see sense, and stop this lunacy before it just went too far-if one could not assume it had not gone too far already given one’s current position.
I should never have gone along with the idea. Perhaps it would have just been worth the sacrifice of our friendship, my reputation, because surely this was too much. I tried to push the ever increasing nag of my mind telling me the idea had been solely mine to start the game. I tried to reason with myself that it had been justified. We had been coming up to the Top every sunny weekend for a while now, and the constant games of Manhunt were beginning to wear thin, even on me of which I found to be one of the most exhilarating times of my current life, excluding now of course.
I remember the idea sprouting a couple of weeks back walking the 40 minute or so journey home with Tom. We had both agreed that Manhunt was becoming boring, and if we weren’t careful, people might stop coming up to the Top altogether, and we wouldn’t see eachother until school started again in 6 weeks. I suggested the idea about halfway home that maybe we should play Truth or Dare to make the time more exciting, and surprisingly Tom readily agreed. He was the sort who agreed with you about anything if he thought it would make him more popular (he really wasn’t a widely liked guy, he was a bit of a strange one that Tom), however I had never expected him to warm to the idea of Truth or Dare so rapidly. Perhaps, I thought slightly worryingly, Tom wasn’t as innocent as he seemed. But oh well.
And that was how the idea began, though I never thought that the others would take it on; they were a bit of a pansy bunch, most of them. Don’t get me wrong, I loved them all, though maybe not some quite so much. But like I said, most of them were a bunch of women. Remembering off the top of my head as I go along, there were 8 of us up there on that day on the Top. I will introduce them to you as they crop up into the story, as to not bore you with the details right now. Just to warn you now, I do realise that writing a story about 8 people could become quite confusing for readers with all the different names and trying to remember who each of them are, but I am just the narrator-I tell it how it was, and there were eight of us. To let you know, the eight were me (Bean-everyone calls me that), Lee, Tony, Mike, Sophie, Amy, Luke and Jenna. Tom, my original co-planner, had chickened out after all, the little strange person. But actually everyone was pleased, because Tom was really just not wanted, especially at a game of TorD.
But anyway, I’m rambling; I expect you want to know why I am still stuck up here in the middle of the hollow tree trunk in the woods at the top of the Top. Well, like I said, it started when we all met up the Top again, about four of five days into the holidays…

So thats the prologue over and done with, now the explanations and the game can begin, muhahahahaha. Hope you enjoyed.

bobo
08-09-2007, 10:42 AM
That was just brilliant

the Bean
08-09-2007, 11:24 AM
why thankyou, however more detailed feedback would be most appreciated.

the Bean
08-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Hey this is part 2. I know, this is still the build up, but this is how i write, and i need lots of description, so bear with me. It starts in part 3, never ye fear!
Enjoy again. The Bean

I woke groggily to the trill sound of my mobile phone bring bringing away beside my head. I moaned exhaustedly, reaching a slow, tired arm out from under the comfort of my quilt, and grabbed wildly at the general direction of my phone, thinking that it was my alarm gone wrong again, in those annoying and pointless trains of thought that go through your head when you’ve just woken up. As I groped around in my half awake mode, I thought: ‘Even my phone doesn’t go off randomly at 10 in the morning on Saturday’. I finally grabbed hold of it, by now thoroughly annoyed at its bloody annoying ringing of the bloody annoying little made up tunes that you get on phones, like ‘Waves’ and ‘Fashion’, I mean, what is that meant to be other than bloody annoying! As you can tell I’m not the sort who likes to be woken up by a phone ringing, and tore open the flip thing (it was a flip phone) to see what was going on. As I opened it, it started the call, which turned out to be Lee, my best mate. That’s another strange thing, I thought. Lee never gets up before 11 on weekends. I said hello sleepily, a hint of annoyance creeping into my voice already.
“Hi,” he said. “You coming up the Top?” It took me a moment to grasp what he meant in my sleepiness, but realised he was referring to the big hill we had been going to recently. It had a decent sized field, although it sloped, making football hard and annoying to play. It also had a small wood on the very top of the hill, with an unkempt and scraggy grass field to its side. It was perfect for Manhunt, which was what we had been going up there quite a bit recently to do.
I breathed in deeply, enjoying the feeling of air in my lungs.
“Now?” I asked him, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and searching for some clothes.
“We’re meeting up there about 5:00”, he told me in his factual manner he always put on when he was having a serious conversation (he was a bit of a posh kid). I just stood there with this sort of expression on my face. Exactly, you can’t see it, and neither could he, which I also forgot. However, the following silence had much the same effect. I was wandering exactly why he had called me at 10 in the morning to tell me they were going up at 5:00. He must have wandered the same thing, him being used to my sarcastic sense of humour. I sighed loudly when he laughed, and shook my head.
“You wanna go anywhere in the meantime?” I asked as I pulled on a pair of jeans and did the belt up. He ‘umm’ed loudly down the phone, and I put it down on the bed briefly while I put on some socks. I picked it up again only to find him still umming.
“Lee!” I said annoyed by now. He was a very annoying person. Very annoying indeed.
Anyway, to cut a medium length story down to size, we ended up going down to a sports field and playing random sports, like rugby, cricket, tennis and football. All very interesting but nothing at all to do with later that night so I won’t bother writing about it. Anyway, the main thing is we met up with my other good mate Tony, who is always a good laugh. He was out with Mike, who was also really funny but a bit of a blank at times, if you know what I mean. They were going to meet Jenna and her friend Hannah, so we decided to tag along. Jenna was a nice girl, though I barely knew her. But the important thing is she had some great tits, so I was always looking to get to know her better, the shallow guy that I am. We spent the rest of the day together, until Hannah went home, and by then it was about 4:30, so we decided it was time to head up to the Top. So off we went…

Please give me some feedback, especially the story writer people, i need some feedback. Much appreciated.

the Bean
08-09-2007, 02:34 PM
all those views and no comments, please give me some people...

Leblonk
08-09-2007, 02:48 PM
it is good please right some more

the Bean
08-09-2007, 02:54 PM
thank u leblonk, i might just do that

Bored
08-09-2007, 07:07 PM
great begining. in my opinin, that is the opinon of someone who does not like to read especially books with alot of ditail, the begining is a little tiedious. now im not saying stop. and i am thinking that your attention to detail will make the story that much more intresting.

im sorry to be a little critical and i hope i do not offend.

the Bean
08-10-2007, 12:05 AM
sorry, didnt understand that exactly. your saying the beginning was too descriptive for you, but now you like the idea and i should carry on? oh and no offense taken, never fear

the Bean
08-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Hey again. Sorry i lied, here it part 3 but the game hasnt begun quite yet. It could have done, but i thought this was a good place to stop, and part 4 will be on straight afterwards. Try and enjoy. The Bean

Part 3-The games begin

We ended up arriving slightly early at the Top, so we had a few minute wait for the others to arrive, though we did no know who exactly would be coming. It was a hot, cloudless day, and being in an open field on top of a hill was not the coolest place to be. Due to this we were all lying around lazily and did not notice three other people enter the field. I was laid down on my back with my arm over my eyes to cut out the sun’s glare, when suddenly a great pain shot up from my midsection and into my stomach. I rolled over, clutching my balls, moaning in pain. There was loud girlish laughter coming from away to my left, and I looked up through squinted eyes to see Sophie, who I am still madly in love with even though we had broken up a few years back. We had stayed close, but I had never asked her out again. Sophie was small-smallest in our group, and she had lovely long light brown hair, and a simple, yet beautiful face. Her breasts were relatively large given her stature, and she was very gymnastic.
Through the pain I managed to see the funny side, and managed a stifled chuckle. The others we all sitting up, wandering what had happened, but quickly guessed when they saw me. I attempted to chase after Sophie, but it ended up being too hot, and my balls really were hurting, so I just slumped on the floor.
When Amy and Luke came to sit down with us, we all decided that we couldn’t be bothered to wait for anyone else, if they were coming. So we headed off the field and into the woods. The Top’s woods were pretty small; more of a clump of trees than a wood, but hardly anyone came in, though I didn’t know at the time. We sat around the large tree that had become our meeting place in the woods. Lee suggested playing Manhunt, but everyone moaned and I saw they had also grown bored with it. Then I finally plucked up the courage to say, “How about Truth or Dare?” I thought everyone would dismiss the idea immediately, but they didn’t. Sophie readily agreed-which didn’t surprise me-as did Mike and Tony, as I knew they would. Amy agreed after seeing the others reactions, and it took little coaxing from Mike and Tony to make Jenna play. That just let Lee. Lee was not the sort to agree to anything like this, the boring sheltered child that he is, so we practically forced him to by threatening to tell his parents what he had been up to in the woods. Of course it wasn’t true, but he didn’t know, so he reluctantly agreed.
Now we had an 8 man (or 5 man and 3 woman) game of Truth or Dare. I smiled inwardly; I had put a lot of thought into this, and now the games were about to begin…

the Bean
08-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Here it is folks, the actual game, at last. Enjoy! The Bean.

We decided (a bit awkwardly, as none of us had played properly before) on the rules. There was to be no backing out of Truths or Dares unless it collided with something the rest of the group considered ‘not good’ (Mike’s term). The game had to stay within the Top area, unless specifically otherwise, and the knowledge of the game was to stay within us 8. The others agreed, Lee staying rather quiet.
Somehow Mike won himself into becoming the Gamemaster. We had a fun idea of deciding who to had to go first-the smallest person, which meant Sophie. She complained slightly, but had to bottle up, and we knew she wanted to really. The person giving the dare would be the tallest, which meant Lee. As you can guess-not the best choice for first go. But oh well. He asked truth or dare, and Soph chose truth. He thought for a second, before coming out with “Ok, who do you like?” Now, the obvious answer would be as you expect-random people that girls like (I was even hoping she would say me). But that wasn’t what Sophie was like. She smiled a ‘shy’ smile, and gave Lee a side on look.
“I have always liked you Lee…” She said seductively, and she brushed her arm down his torso. It was so funny to watch the bulge in Lee’s trousers grow larger, and the uninventive ways he tried to hide it. Sophie giggled when Mike called a halt, and she sat back down across the rough circle we had made. Lee sat back down and tried to look casual-very funny to see.
We moved onto Jenna, the slightly taller girl than Sophie. I didn’t know Jenna very well; she was one of Mike’s and Tony’s friends, though she seemed a good laugh.
She had medium length dark brown hair, and a pointed face. She was not world class model, but she was pretty. She had pretty big boobs, and a nice, thin body, making them look even bigger. She responded dare, and she had to receive her dare from Mike, the next tallest. She waited in awkward anticipation for him to decide what it would be.
Mike-the ever no shame no game Mike-flashed a wicked grin across his face, and you could see the nervousness of Jenna from here.
“I dare you to let me find a suitable stick,” said Mike. Jenna, along with the rest of us, gave a confused look to Mike in return, but one by one our expressions changed imagining the different things he could mean, though none of us said anything. Mike quickly found a stick, and told Jenna to stand outside and side on to the circle, so we could all see her. Mike walked behind her, a sly look on his face. He reached down the back of Jenna’s shorts, and brought the back of her panties up. They were bright red silk panties, and looked rather odd amongst the green and brown of the woodland.
We could see Jenna trembling, wondering what Mike was going to do. He slid the stick through the tops of the leg holes, which were poking over the top of her shorts. He chuckled. “Are you ready?” he asked her.
“Ready for wh…” Jenna began, but she was unable to finish as Mike twisted the stick round and round, and her panties became tighter and tighter. She gasped and wriggled, but Mike kept twisting. At last he let her go, and she slowly untwirled the stick and pushed her panties back down. She sat back in the circle looking flustered and angry at Mike, who was stifling a laugh, which the rest of us were failing to do.
“I’m gonna kill you when it’s my turn Mike!” she almost screamed, which finally broke Mike and he fell over with laughter. When we had finally got control of ourselves, we made the circle back up.
“Right,” said Mike, “Shall we continue?”

dared to perfection
08-10-2007, 08:48 AM
i really enjoy your attention to detail of few of the stories i have read lack it so please keep writing exactly as you are !!

the Bean
08-10-2007, 11:45 AM
thank u very much. i was worried the story had become a bit uninterresting, but if your enjoying it, then i shall write a new part. expect it tonight

the Bean
08-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Here, the game starts getting interesting. Part 5 is here, enjoy! The Bean

We agreed readily, each excited and readily awaiting another dare like Jenna’s. We could not decide who was the smallest out of me and Luke, so we had to settle it by other means. We had such ideas flying around ranging from rock paper scissors to first draw blood (I think that was meant to be a joke…), but in the end it was Lee surprisingly who had the best idea.
“Why don’t each of you think up the maddest dare you think you could pull off and we can decide whose is best?” he said. I thought it was such a great idea, that I failed to realise that this just wasn’t a good idea on my part. I readily agreed, and Luke reluctantly did too.
Tony, Lee and Sophie took me aside while Mike, Jenna and Amy stayed with Luke. Luke and I had to think of the best dare we thought we could do, and then the two groups would compare, and decide. The plan was the person with the best idea wouldn’t have to go first. Again, I failed to see the flaw in this plan until too late.
Ideas whizzed through my head, though I could think of nothing that I thought I could win with. But then I remembered who I was up against. I smiled. Luke was a medium sized lad with short cropped hair and a round face. He looked pretty similar to me in fact, though my hair was blond, and his was brown. He though, unlike me, hated sports. He wasn’t fat, but wasn’t a hunk either. He was also a complete pansy.
When both teams had conferred, we turned around to face each other. I went first.
“I bet you that I can run around the Dead Field naked!” I said confidently to Luke. I was expecting Luke to look worried, but he just stared right back, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. He glanced toward Mike. I followed his gaze. My smile faded, and my confidence dropped. Mike tried to look innocent. And failed.
“Ok, what’s up?” I asked; a little worried now, though I tired not to show it.
“Well,” said Mike, pretending to feel awkward. “You said that you bet you can do it? So off you go.” I stared blankly at him for a few seconds. Is what I just heard true, I thought. I looked at the others. They were all stifling smiles, knowing I couldn’t back out. Desperately, I tried to escape.
“You said we had to compare…” I started, but suddenly Amy, Jenna and Sophie lunged at me and pinned me to the floor. Now you may be thinking, what a moron to be taken down by three girls, and usually you would be justified. But 1: I had been taken completely by surprise. 2: They were girls, and I didn’t want to hurt them. And 3: I was quite excited as well as scared, but that’s probably because the idea hadn’t quite sunk in yet.
They lay me down on the mud path, and Tony and Mike held me down. Lee and Luke stood by, startled expressions on their faces. Sophie and Jenna started pulling my trainers off, and she passed them to Amy, who stashed them in a carrier bag. My socks followed. I started to struggle, knowing what was coming next. Jenna and Sophie moved up so that they were on either side of me, and tried to pass my shirt over my head. I kicked my now free legs, and attempted to throw the girls off. Amy held my legs down, and Mike and Tony tightened their grip on my torso. I was a bit panicky now; I really was rather shy when it came to the actual events, and being stripped naked forcibly by seven people in the middle of the woods was a bit too much for me.
As I struggled, Sophie and Jenna had given up trying to take my shirt over my head-to do so would mean Mike and Tony releasing my arms, and then I would be up. So Sophie had a better idea. She simply grabbed the front collar of my shirt and pulled as hard as she could. The cheap shirt ripped clean off me, and Sophie stumbled backwards, tripped over a log, and fell into the bushes. We were laughing so hard I momentarily forgot my shirt had just been ripped off me. But it wasn’t long till I remembered.
At least I had a good looking body. I was nearing 16, and I had a muscular torso, and my six pack showed clearly. As the others smiled and laughed at my exposed body, I could see the other guys staring admiringly, no doubt wishing they had a body like that. The girls were whistling and staring hungrily at it, and for a moment the idea seemed not so bad. Having this much attention was too much for me, and could feel myself begin to harden.
After a while and a few jokes at my expense, the girls remembered my trousers. Sophie came groggily back, a bit shaken by the fall, and out of energy from laughing. She came back to find my belt being unbuckled, and she barged in. She took over, and I felt myself begin to stiffen even more. I still loved Sophie to bits, and the situation was getting to me. She took her time with the belt, and the boys were getting impatient. I however was lost in the moment, imagining the others weren’t here, and it was me and Sophie alone. She undid my top button, and pulled sharply on my jeans. They snagged briefly on my huge bulge, but they were soon off. I was lying in nothing but my boxers in the middle of the woods, my now completely erect penis horribly obvious, the others screaming with laughter around me.

Bored
08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah my mind works very diffrently and yes i want you to continue. i think it will turn out to be a very good story.

dared to perfection
08-10-2007, 01:04 PM
ahh cliff hangar !!! gotta get the rest of that dare/bet done, and soon!!

the Bean
08-10-2007, 01:52 PM
woo 2nd page. i will begin writing the net part now dared to perfection. expect it tonight, tomorrow latest.

Charlieisme333
08-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Wow, this is really good. I like all of the description, and I'm glad this isn't about a slave-master idea or something too disgusting (like some other stories). Keep it up!

Leblonk
08-10-2007, 04:25 PM
this story is great! by the way prity girl i pmed you

the Bean
08-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Ok guys, this is the next part. Enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it. The Bean

At first I thought I was dreaming, but no, I was wide awake. I looked again, and this time I was sure. Yes, definitely there, I told myself-the first glimmers of sunlight peeping out over the hill. I could see the first dazzles as it skimmed over the surface of the dark and silent sea ahead of me.
“At last!” I whispered to myself. Now that the long wait was over, I had only a few minutes till it broke over the hill and flooded the city with light, the Top along with it, and then maybe I would be able to get a way out of here.
After 5 hours in the hollow of the tree, with barely room to move, and just a small hole to see out of, I was pretty pissed. I was pissed at the guys (and the girls for that matter), pissed at nature for making nights alone in the woods anything but a picnic for me, but most of all, I was pissed at myself never to have another game of truth or dare ever again. I again pushed the nagging thoughts that said I had sworn again and again during the game that truth or dare was the best thing ever to be created by man, bar the invention of Pimms and Pokèmon before it turned gay.
It could only be a few more minutes till the first of the sun’s rays broke over the crest of the hills from which it hid behind, and flood the city in its golden rays. The ray’s wood reach the Top and I would have light once more.
And with light, comes day. And with another day, comes revenge.

I shook myself awake, and remembered with horror my current position. My erect penis stood stiff and impossible to hide. It was tying to poke through the holes between the buttoned up front of my boxers. The guys behind me had stood up and were laughing uncontrollably, making jokes about my erection. I barely heard them. Amy and Jenna were stood by my feet, the bag of my clothes in Amy’s hand. They were laughing as well.
My attention was on Sophie, who had not straightened up, and was grinning evilly down at me. I realised with horror what was next; the imminent most embarrassing thing that would ever happen to me. She grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled. Unfortunately (or fortunately, you choose) my erection chose that moment to finally burst through the hole in the front of my pants. Sophie pulled sharply down, and my penis took the full force.
Along with the obvious pain you get forcing a boner downwards, it also pulled my already stretched foreskin along with it. The pain was quite unbearable, and I let out a sharp yelp. Unthinking, I hurriedly detached my penis from my boxers, but too late, I heard another big rip, and a huge tear appeared, ripping yet another piece of my clothing.
I finally got free, and stood up, rubbing my sore erection and trying desperately and unsuccessfully to hide it. The guys had given up trying to stand, and had fallen on the floor, no energy left. Amy and Sophie were staring at my fully erect penis, and giggling; Jenna had turned away, laughing. Turning, I saw Lee, and thought I caught him staring at my arse, his eyes glazed like he had been staring dreamily at it. No, I thought, as he saw me turn and snapped back, looking embarrassed. Could he have been?
I had no more time to think about it, as Mike had got shakily to his feet.
“Right, off you go then Beany Boy,” he ordered. I looked around the group, shocked. I felt too embarrassed. This was too much, I thought. I never meant it to be like this. I realised the only way to get over it was to do it. I began to run.
The sharp stones and twigs hurt my feet as I ran the short distance out of the wood, but I soon reached the field. This felt better, I thought. The wind was blowing, the grass was soft. The sun was hot, but the air rushing against my naked body kept me cool. This isn’t so bad, I admitted to myself. I was actually beginning to enjoy myself.
Dead Mans Field was about an acre big, and was made up completely of long tussocky grass, apart from a rough and thin tack that ran around the outside. I don’t know why it was called Dead Mans Field, but at that moment I didn’t really care. The others had come up to the field to watch, but they quickly lost sight of me as I ran the lap, as the grass was so tall-it was never cut up here. Halfway round and I was on my own. I couldn’t hear the others’ jeers and laughter from where I was, and was completely out of site. I stopped for a breather; the adrenaline having covered how tired I was. Running in this heat was tiring, though I was pretty fit. I slumped down in the grass for a minute.
It was then I heard the rustling. At first I thought it was just the wind shaking the grass, and the blood pounding in my ears hindered me from hearing any better. But then I heard it again. Someone was brushing the grass away from themselves, walking a path through the tall grass. I held my breath, suddenly alert again. The rustling was coming nearer, and I thought it was coming from the direction I had just come. Then all of a sudden, it stopped. I crouched, ready; for what I didn’t know. I heard a low whistle, breaking the otherwise silent and tense atmosphere. That was enough for me. I bolted up, and dived for cover in the middle of the tall grass, out of site of the track.
The rustling started again, very near this time. And then a movement caught my eye. Something was coming down the track, straight towards me…

Now i need your opinion. I had two ideas, though not sure which to go with. Should the thing be a dog, with its walker, and the dog smells me, or should it be Lee come to find me, and he turns out to be gay? Opinions please, and thanks.

hotnpimpin
08-11-2007, 10:31 PM
it should be a dog, with its walker

the Bean
08-12-2007, 01:39 AM
ok, good choice, cos i really didnt know wot to write about the other one....

the Bean
08-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Ok guys heres the next part. Its a bit shorter but i felt it was a good place to stop. Enjoy, The Bean.

I stifled a yelp as I saw a huge Alsatian trotted down the path from the direction I had come. He was sniffing the path way, and working his way over to me. I froze, not daring to move an inch. It was a vicious looking monster; its mouth hung open, revealing its rows of sharp, white canines. Its long pink tongue lolled out of its mouth, and it was so close I could hear its pants. It could not yet see, as far as I knew; the grass saw to that.
I noticed a collar round its neck, but there was no owner in sight. I daren’t move to look. The Alsatian was coming closer. The anticipation was getting to me, and I really needed to pee. I was sweating, and the excitement mixed with the fear was making my penis grow again.
The dog suddenly stopped sniffing-about two or three metres away from me separated by nothing but a wall of tall grass-and looked straight at me. My eyes widened in horror; it had definitely seen me. My mouth hung open in shock. I was willing one of the guys to find me and see where I was, but I knew they wouldn’t. The dog let out a low growl, barely audible; but I heard it. It stalked towards me. I was frozen to the spot, my mind overcrowded with the thoughts of those long sharp teeth.
Suddenly, the dogs face was inches from mine, its snout poking through the grass. I fell back onto my back in surprise. The dog walked through the grass, and stood right over me, preventing me from moving; not that I felt I could move right now. Another low growl sounded in its throat, but turned to a whimper of surprise suddenly. Oh God, I thought. My erection had burst up with the excitement, and it was brushing against the dog’s belly. The dog turned its head to my penis to investigate. I gasped in horror, imagining those jaws clamping down on my penis. I closed my eyes and whimpered as the dog bent its head to my erection. I tensed for the imminent pain, but instead I felt a warm, wetness on my cock. I slowly squinted through my eyes. My lips quivered at what I saw. The dog was licking my penis.
“Oh Christ!” I whispered. I slowly reached a hand to try and push the head away, but as soon as I moved, a growl rose from the dog’s throat. I stayed put, unable to move, while the dog continued to lick my dick and balls. It licked the sweat from around the midsection, and it was an amazing feeling; the warm wet tongue stroking my cock and balls. The penis throbbed. I was paralysed with fear, excitement and pleasure, all from a dog.
The dogs tongue then moved down to my arsehole, and it began licking my arse. I slowly lifted my pelvis, giving it a better angle. What the hell am I doing, I wandered. I was being given oral pleasure by a dog in the middle of the field. The dogs tongue was beginning to penetrate my hole, its tip reaching inside of me. I stifled a moan of pleasure.
But then I heard another sound, one I dreaded. The whistle cam again, and the dog lifted its head. I looked up, suddenly terrified. I heard the owner calling what I presumed was the dog’s name. The dog didn’t move, and turned its attention back to me. It was then I saw it. I hadn’t given much thought through the time, but now I was horrified by what I had failed to realise. I saw the dogs own erection protruding from its underside. The dog was a boy, and I realised what it wanted to do. It made gestures and tried to push me with its head to make me turn over. I began to back away. No way, I was thinking. No way in hell!
The owner called again, his voice shockingly close. He must have been on the track by now. The dog began to bark at me.
“Shut up!” I hissed. It wouldn’t. The owner had started towards the barking. It was now or never, I thought. I scrambled up and dived further into the grass, and the dog tried to follow me, its barks ringing around the field. But before it could jump after me, the owner grabbed it by the collar, and dragged it out of the grass and down the track.

the Bean
08-17-2007, 03:52 PM
well, no one seems to care about this anymore, so unless anyone says otheriwse, i'm gonna stop it

Leblonk
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM
no continue! i like it! and guests often think a story is good but they casn't post so then the story doesn't get finished!

LordCaspen
08-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm definitely liking it. Thank you, Bean!

x_daringbaby
08-17-2007, 08:14 PM
No, do continue please! Great story!

the Bean
08-18-2007, 03:26 PM
oh goody. will do then. And to all you guests visiting, stop reading all the stories and dares and so on and sign up! Its free!

Leblonk
08-19-2007, 10:50 AM
come on hurry up!!! please?!?!?!

the Bean
08-24-2007, 09:31 AM
sorry people i havent been on for a while, i will start writing it now

anayguy
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
this is becoming a great story

the Bean
08-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Finally the next part is here, sorry for the wait people. I am going to write the next part striaght away. Enjoy, The Bean.

I hardly dared to breathe, as the dog owner; a grey haired farmer looking man dragged the dog away from me. I trickled with sweat; it was running down my face, my arms and legs, and collecting in a tiny pool in the small of my back as I lay flat on my stomach in the tall grass. Only when the owner and the dog had finally disappeared around the corner of the trees on the side of the field did I finally exhale. I almost cried with relief. How close had I come then? I remembered the hot, wet tongue, licking my erection, my balls, and inside my arsehole. It had felt amazing; there was no other word for it. But then I remembered the dogs erected penis, hovering above my body. I recalled how i had felt-excited, petrified, and yet now i felt oddly sad. I began to wander exactly what it would have felt like to have another penis inside of you. I had always thought of myself as a completely straight guy; I was in love with Sophie after all. And yet these new feelings had awoken inside of me. I remembered catching Lee staring at my erection back in the woods, his eyes...
Oh crap! I almost yelled it out loud. The others would be wondering where the hell i was. I cautiously poked my head out above the grass, but, seeing nothing; I scrambled quickly up and ran quickly around the rest of the field.
At last i rounded the last tall clump of grass, and caught site of the entrance to the field. The guys were sat around, but they all stood up and cheered as i stumbled back, too exhausted to try and hide my body. I slumped down on the grass path, my arm shielding my eyes from the sun. I was breathing heavily, and my mouth was parched. The other guys were cheering and whooping, and talking excitedly. Amy and Jenna were clapping, and Ant was trying to start a failing chant of ‘He’s a jolly good fellow’. At last, when they had all calmed down a bit, Mike called the group to a bit of order.
“Right,” he said, and everyone began to sit down again, and i raised myself off the floor and looked around. I was sat next to Sophie and Tony, with the others around the circle. I couldn’t see Luke anywhere, and i could also not see my bag of clothes that Amy had taken. Mike was working out with the others who’s go it was, when i spoke.
“Hey, where’s my clothes Amy?” I demanded. She looked up innocently. “What clothes...?” She asked. I was too tired to do this, so i just slumped down on the grass again. The others were giggling, and i remembered that i was lying here on full show. I quickly sat up, and crossed my legs, hiding my privates with my hands. I glowered at Amy, but she avoided my gaze. “Ok, who’s going next?” asked Tony beside me.
“Heng on, where’s Luke, and my clothes?” I said loudly. I was getting quite annoyed now. I looked at Amy, and she nodded to Mike. I asked him again, but he just laughed and told me to wait. I was angry at them now. They had taken all my clothes, and left me naked in the middle of the city. If they ran off now i would be stranded. I realised that everyone was staring at me, wondering if i was going to get really angry. I was about to, before i realised that i would have to try and keep them onside if i was going to get my clothes back. So i swallowed my pride, and nodded to Mike, signalling for him to carry on. And we began playing again.

Please continue the comments please people, they are helping.

the Bean
08-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Ok guys, as promised, heres the next part. Quite enjoyable to write, so i hope i didnt get caught in the moment and in ends in being to hard to understand. Enjoy, The Bean.

The next smallest was Amy, and Tony was going to give her a dare. This was perfect, and we all knew it, because Amy was Tony’s girlfriend, and they were both group people, and not really shy. We were looking forward to this one. Tony knew he was going to give Amy a dare, so he sat and thought for a while, until Mike took him aside to share ideas. Amy sat fidgeting, nervous about what she might have to do, and it could be anything after what I had just done.
The dares were obviously going to get more daring and exciting as the game progressed, so in a way mine would be easy compared to later ones. At last Tony and Mike rejoined the group, a pair of snug smiles on their faces, though Tony had a bit of a nervous grin.
“Amy, I dare you to let me rub a big pile of shit over an area of you that I choose,” he said. Amy’s eyes widened, but she knew there was no backing out. We were all silent; we were expecting Tony to do something sexual with her, and this one came as a shock. Amy reluctantly agreed, but Sophie asked
“Where are we gonna find a pile of dog crap around here?” Mike and Tony looked at her.
“Oh, not dog crap Soph...” Mike said, and laughed. We all ‘ooh’ed and ‘ouch’ed under our breath. We knew what Mike meant. Amy didn’t fully understand yet, and she didn’t resist much as Tony pushed her gently down until she was lying on her back in the middle of the circle. Then, he dropped his shorts and boxers, so that his arse showed out, and he squatted over Amy’s stomach. Amy squirmed, yelping, until Mike held her steady.
“We all get to do it if you try to resist,” he whispered to her, and she froze, and we watched in horror and (to us) excitement as the first brown lump came poking out of Tony’s hairy arsehole, and dropped onto Amy’s exposed belly. She gasped, and we saw why. The growing pile was steaming, and it must have been incredibly hot on her exposed flesh, not to mention smelly. We were all crowded around watching, and the stink was unbearable.
Tony finished, and pulled his shorts back up. He stood, and admired his handy work, or arse work if you like. A nice big pile of brown muck sat steaming on Amy’s middle, between her shirt and her shorts. Mike let go of her, and stood up.
“And now Tony, you have to complete the dare,” he grinned. Tony stared at him i horror.
“You said that bit was a joke!” he exclaimed. Mike tutted, and stood with his hands on his hips. Tony just stood there, shaking his head. I wondered what the hell could Mike mean. I was about to ask, when Jenna beat me to it. Mike wouldn’t tell us, just told Tony again that he had to do it. Amy still lay there, staring in disgust at the pile of crap on her middle.
At last, it seemed Tony could no longer hold out; he knew what the stakes were. We watched and waited in tense anticipation, as for the second time he pulled down his shorts and boxers, though not just exposing his arse this time, but all the way down to his ankles, and we could see his huge erection poking straight forward. Sheepishly, and yet trying to hurry it up, he stepped out of his shorts, shoes and socks, and pulled his shirt over his head, now the second naked guy in our group.
At seeing his naked body, with its gigantic boner, I felt my own self begin to harden beneath my hands once more. Crap, I thought. If they see my getting a boner over Tony there would be hell to pay. Tony glanced across at Mike again, who indicated with his head. Tony once more bent over Amy, but this time he held up her shorts’ waistband, along with her panties. It was too small a gap to see through, but that wasn’t what it was for. Grimacing, Tony began to push the huge pile of steaming shit with his full blown erection, down through the gap right onto Amy’s privates. She cried out, and we all gasped and laughed nervously. It was exciting and terrible to watch, and by the time he was finished we were feeling a bit sick, mixed in with the huge amounts of horniness. My erection was pretty big by now, and almost impossible to hide, though luckily no one was looking at me. Or so I thought.

YoureAmazingMe
08-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Good storyy. :] more pleasee.

the Bean
08-25-2007, 12:05 PM
that last bit didnt go too far did it? i was a bit worried but i wanted it to be origional

the Bean
08-25-2007, 01:11 PM
here u go guys, next part. Enjoy, The Bean.

I studied my surroundings, for by now I was able to see them. The sun had broken over the hill at last, and the horror of the night was at last at bay. The horror of the day was still to come however, but one thing at a time, ey? I could see the crooked and dark interior of the trunk I was in, the inside was still deep in shadow; the only light source the small hole in the trunk which my face was covering. Now that the sky was lightening, I could see a small circle of grey at the top of the trunk; a long way up, it seemed. I hadn’t dared try to get out during the night; being unable to see my surroundings, or how far down I was. It had felt like a quick drop when I had entered through that hole last night, and upon remembering, the scratches I had sustained stung again. My hurt all over after the game yesterday, if game was still an adequate word to use. After Tony’s first dare, the one with Amy, the game had turned dirty, with more and more horrific dares criss-crossing across in no particular order. They had become so excited after what Tony and Amy had had to do. The thought made me remember the disgusting taste in my mouth, and just remembering it made me want to puke again.
I decided it was time to get out. The sky was brightening quickly, and the grey smudge high above me was turning a light blue. I took a deep breath, my body shaking, my mind still not sure if this was a dream or not. I reached up my arms, grabbing hold of inlets and random protruding pieces of wood. I slowly pulled myself up, my teeth gritted against the pain of the sharp splinters scratching against my damaged skin. Slowly but surely, the small circle of light at the top was beginning to widen. My breath came in whimpers, growing louder as I drove faster and faster in a mad effort to escape. I was almost at the top, my fingers inches away from the spiky parapet of splinters, when the small branch I had been resting my feet on gave way.
I heard the soft, damp snap as if from another world; it barely connected with my mind. As if in slow motion, the opening grew smaller. My shoulders scraped against the sides of the hollow tree, and I cried out, the desperateness of my escape was slipping away from me. In an act of pure desperation, I jammed my knees and shoulders against the rough sides of the trunk. I hurt more than anything I had felt before, splinters jamming into my skin, the sharp wood cutting deep into me. But I had jammed to a stop, less than a metre down from the top. Biting against the pain, I reached up, wincing as the damaged skin of my shoulders stretched. I pushed up with my knees, so close now. A little bit further. And, YES! I grabbed hold of the top of the tree, completely oblivious to the sharp wood jabbing into my hands. In one last wild pull, I heaved myself up and out of the hollow trunk, landing on the steep earth ramp that led up to the top of the tree. I rolled clumsily down it, too exhausted to stop myself. I landed at the bottom with a thud, covered in dry dirt, blood and sweat. I was crying with relief; I couldn’t quite believe it. I took several minutes to gather my strength, even whispering a thank you to God for keeping me safe, though I didn’t believe in him. At last, I stumbled up and leaned against the outside of the tree. I was shattered, cut all over, the wounds most likely all infected with dirt, of which I was covered. But I was alive, and now I needed to decide what to do next. First thing, I knew, was to find Luke. I might be able to find out more from him. And I would need to find my clothes as well. But I knew above all that I would get my revenge. The others would pay.

I had thought the others were all staring transfixed at Tony and Amy, but as I tried desperately to hide my growing erection, I discovered to my horror that someone had noticed. I caught their eye, desperately miming, pleading with them that they would stay quiet. But Mike wasn’t the sort to let that go. Suddenly, he pointed, shouting to the others.
“Hey guys, look. Little Bean’s got a giant boner over Tony’s dick!” The others turned to look, their eyes widening and their mouths opening in shocked laughter as my erect penis throbbed with the new attention. It was now impossible to hide with my hands, but I kept them over it out of sheer defence. I tried to protest, but no words passed my lips; just stammered noises. Tony had finished shovelling, his own erection now pretty covered in hot, stinking muck, and he was staring up at me and the huge bulge under my hands. Amy was whimpering quietly; and I couldn’t blame her. The feeling must be terrible. The others were all laughing and pointing. Gay Boy, they were yelling. I took a step back as Mike started to come towards me, but my foot caught against a tussock of grass, and I fell backwards, my arms flailing wildly, exposing my full erection. I landed hard, the breath knocked out of me. I felt hands grab my body, turning me over, pulling my arms behind my back. I was winded, struggling to breathe and my hard on was poking straight into the ground. I felt my hands being secured behind me, with what I wasn’t sure. They tied it pretty tight, and lifted me up. With my arms behind me, I could no longer hide my embarrassment.

the Bean
08-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Ok, sorry guys that last one probs put a few off with the length, so i have cut this next one off to make it a bit shorter. And dont worry it's going to mellow out soon if it was getting a bit much for some of you. Enjoy, The Bean.

It was still pretty dark under the shade of the trees; it being summer and the leaves out in abundance, producing a dark coverage over the sky. It was light enough to see my way enough to move however. I breathed deeply, gathering strength. I hadn’t eaten since we were first walking up to the hill with the guys, and the last time I had drunk made my mouth sting with remembrance, and my stomach churned again. I knew I had to find Luke, and my clothes for that matter, but I had no idea where to look. Perhaps if I could find Luke, if he was still here as Tony had told me, then he might know where my clothes were. The only problem was the idea of Luke seeing me naked, but I hardly cared at this point. I looked around at the maze of different paths and directions I could take; Tony hadn’t told me exactly where to look. In the end, I decided to just wander randomly around the wood, calling his name as loudly as I dared. Dared. That word hung like a knife in the eerie silence around me.

I bent double, coughing desperate, hearty chokes, trying to breathe normally again after being winded. My erection once again was out for all to see, but this time I was unable to hide it. I could not protest as they man-handled me back to the circle and sat me down, to the loud chorus of laughter, whoops and jeers. When I had caught my breath, I tried to tell them to let me go. This had gone too far, I told them. I got no answer, other than a mock horror ‘ooh’ from the group.
I looked around the group. Mike was laughing, while trying to keep order and a straight face. Tony was outside the circle, a look of disgust on his face as he tried to wipe the crap off his cock with leaves. He didn’t look at me. Amy was just panicking to the side, wondering what the hell she could do, no doubt. Jenna was by her side, trying to calm her down, and stopping her from running off. I looked over at Liam, who was laughing rather nervously, and looking everywhere but at my dick. But the person that mattered the most was Sophie. I caught her eye, and noticed she wasn’t laughing, but looking at me in a rather hurt way, mixed in with the sexy look of someone who had a great site of their ex’s erection. I tried to shake my head, tried to tell her it wasn’t true, but she just looked away, and kneeled down next to Amy. Jenna looked up at me, and sniggered embarrassingly, as if she could be more uncomfortable than me right now. Tony had finished cleaning off the crap, and was pulling his clothes back on, no doubt happy to be away from the centre of attention for a minute. Mike looked away from me for a bit, looking sheepishly at Amy. “Ok Amy, you can go and clean that off behind the bush now”, he said. She stared up at him in anger. “Oh, thanks for the permission Mike!” she yelled, and stood slowly up, holding the big bulge in her pants to try and stop the stuff running down her leg. Sophie got up and followed her, meaning to help, but Amy waved her away. Sophie, Jenna and Tony rejoined the circle, but all of them refused to meet my eyes, which was good in a way. Now most of the group was staring at the floor, waiting for Mike to restart.

the Bean
08-29-2007, 01:08 PM
does anyone ever read this, cos i never get replies

bobo
08-29-2007, 01:17 PM
dont look at the reply count look at the view one as people read but dont post
btw nice story:D

the Bean
08-29-2007, 02:09 PM
lol thatnks, but without posts i dont know whether people want me to carry on, or waht they think of my stroy

guakamaya
08-29-2007, 02:49 PM
continue please i like it

molten man
08-29-2007, 10:09 PM
lovely story Mr. Bean. Please continue!!

DaVance
08-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Come on people, Beansie here has spent a lot of time writing this story. If you enjoyed it, let him know what you liked, if you didn't like it, give him ideas to improve it. If you have a story idea, send it to him.

If nothing else, PM words of encouragement. Don't be afraid - he won't bite you!

the Bean
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
HEY VANCE! glad to see u plucked up the courage finally :D. though i dont know about not biting people, i have a strange habit of saying thank u in odd wayz.....(Just kidding...i hope you knew that people...)

the Bean
08-31-2007, 11:31 AM
oh and yes i am defianetly looking for story ideas, whether its about this one or a different one, one you want help with or one u want to read about

Skye
09-09-2007, 07:31 AM
hey This Story is Great! Keep Going With It Please!

Charlieisme333
09-09-2007, 08:50 PM
I think it's really good, although I'm really confused. I like the originality though. Maybe you should explain some of the things first, or maybe I'm just missing someting :-)

the Bean
09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
what are you confused with exactly? btw i havent been on here for ages sorry

Charlieisme333
09-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Well it seems that you jump all over the place.. but keep writing and it'll make more sense.

molten man
09-19-2007, 09:40 PM
hey beansie please continue!!