PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online slavery)

clarity
08-24-2019, 07:58 PM
23/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (online slavery)

(this is my 2nd attempt. Here is the first, to those interested: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365871)

To whom it may concern:

Hello Sir. My name is Clare, although to you it is whatever you decide.

My Introduction
I'm 22, out of college and working. I mostly keep to myself, and I'm really introverted. I am a lifestyle slave - that is to say - I can't turn it on and off like most submissives can. Every man is Sir to me, and I don't enjoy typical boyfriend material. I need to be kept in line by my owner at all times. I will adore and obey you, if you just love and keep me. I enjoy men who make me feel inferior...not just calling me names and stuff but just, making me feel like less, if that makes sense. Men who speak (or type) with authority and confidence.

My likes

1. What my owner tells me I like

(no, but seriously, in no particular order)

Bathroom control
Full time slavery
Bondage
Anal
Nipple torture
Pain
Piss drinking/watersports
Humiliation
Regular degradation/ being talked down to
Spanking/slapping
Free use
Whipping/beating
Orgasm denial - temporary or permanent
Pet play
Abuse
Human toilet
Rape
Caning
Hucow
Cum humiliation

....basically everything else I've ever heard of

My Obedience
I dislike several things that I've been told to do, but I don't disobey my owner ever. I will respectfully ask or beg for certain things, but I won't disrespect you. This I promise, Sir.

My limits
I won't ask for control over anything in my life - nothing but this. I need to be allowed to choose if and when to show myself to you, I can't function otherwise. I have crippling anxiety over my appearance and it won't be fun for either of us if you start asking to see my tits or something. I'll lose it and you'll get annoyed. Trust me, I know. I of course say this in the most respectful and subservient tone possible, but this is the hardest of limits.

Anyways, I hope I still sound interesting enough for you to reach out. My kik is reckless_clarity but you can PM me too.

lilith_
08-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Great ad!! I'm giving you a little bump :p I hope you find what you're looking for, though I know from experience it's super hard on here haha

TennisEnthusiast
08-25-2019, 04:33 PM
I've spoken to Clare before, although she seems to ghost once she is no longer horny. Just something to keep in mind, although I'm not sure what the circumstances are.

houseofcpmila
08-26-2019, 05:15 AM
Hi Clare,

I recently placed an ad as well... it seems we may be aligned in what we are looking for...

By chance, are you on Kik?
Kik: Pollyanna_55

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371648

I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you...

xoxo - Domina.

nk.drozd
08-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Hello. Thanks for a good add.
Lovely likes/kinks. We do have quite a few in common. I totally appreciate all sorts of humiliation, watersports, body worhsip and whatnot, as well as some pain, bondage and basically all things sexy and kinky.
I am 25 in Boston, USA and looking for similar things as you.
Would like to chat some time.

clarity
08-27-2019, 12:08 PM
I've spoken to Clare before, although she seems to ghost once she is no longer horny. Just something to keep in mind, although I'm not sure what the circumstances are.

To be honest I don't remember this interaction but I apologize if it seemed like I ghosted you "once I was no longer horny." I can assure you I don't do things that way, however, I am forced to make snap judgements about people given that I have more than 300 Kik messages/inbox replies every time I post an ad. I know it isn't always fair but I can only talk to a few possible owner's at a time before I start to go nuts, so sometimes people just get lost in the pile. Again I apologize

clarity
09-04-2019, 07:24 AM
I thought I'd found the right person and ended up neglecting a lot of messages...to those people I want to say I'm sorry. Apparently I wasn't good enough because he seems to have ghosted me now..so my inbox is once again open.

pigseeker
09-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Sent you pm.
Thanx

xbox22
09-04-2019, 02:33 PM
pinged you on kik :)

Cursed
09-04-2019, 09:32 PM
I think we would be a good match.I sent you a pm.