PDA

View Full Version : Loser's Ladder

webcamplayer
08-03-2019, 05:11 PM
This twist on a strip game is particularly suited for those who genuinely get embarrassed when they lose...because it prolongs the agony! And that always makes people more humiliated!

Before the game players need to make a series of marks on the outside of their legs, starting around one inch below where the waistband of their boxers sit and finishing at a point where their privates would be in full view if their boxers were pulled down that far. I would recommend six marks, spaced evenly apart.

After that a strip game takes place between the two players - one item of clothing off after each round loss. The loser is the first player to be wearing nothing but his boxers. Now he has to try to keep his dignity. He will be asked ten trivia questions. Each time he gets one wrong, he has to pull his boxers down to the next mark on his leg. If he gets too many wrong, everything comes into view!

It's rather like the games where the boxers are ripped or cut after each wrong question, as the final part of the nudity happens so slowly - but no boxer shorts are harmed in the making of this game...

JCtoss
08-06-2019, 02:44 AM
This sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t use Skype but if anyone wants to play a Kik version of this, let me know.

bikerguy302000
08-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Sounds a cool idea

wareaglejacob1
03-29-2021, 09:42 AM
Looking through webcam's game ideas and found this one. Sounds fun... message me to set-up a game.

xxacerxx
03-30-2021, 10:09 AM
This sounds like fun
I will play
Male UK bi switch 51
Skype m4monline