06-28-2019, 02:51 AM
What should I do while driving?

Goddess Valkyrie
06-28-2019, 02:52 AM
Keep two hands in the wheel, and don't crash

Lightze
06-28-2019, 03:58 AM
Keep two hands in the wheel, and don't crash

I have to second this. Don't let your kink become a danger.

MarvHarvey
06-28-2019, 05:25 AM
Not the safest poll....

With fhat in mind i voted for tossing the clothes in the back seat, as a safish one to do.

DareFiend
06-28-2019, 12:17 PM
Speaking with the (suspect) authority of one who has done this ... DON'T. Driving while naked you are distracted by the possibility of being discovered, or by your masturbation activity, or more. You are risking the lives and well being of others when doing this. It's not worth the temporary thrill if you end up permanently injuring someone (even yourself), or worse.

Kisune Karnon
06-28-2019, 12:52 PM
Drive naked for at least 20 miles. This is pretty simple and not as dangerous as some of the others.

MarvHarvey
06-28-2019, 01:02 PM
Speaking with the (suspect) authority of one who has done this ... DON'T. Driving while naked you are distracted by the possibility of being discovered, or by your masturbation activity, or more. You are risking the lives and well being of others when doing this. It's not worth the temporary thrill if you end up permanently injuring someone (even yourself), or worse.

I have been thinking about this since I voted and I agree. The 1st and 3rd options are downright dangerous, to say nothing of illegal behavior in most locations. The 2nd and 4th might not be so bad depending on your car and if you keep your paws on the wheel! Maybe kill this thread (given the safety issue, a mod might even zap it for you) and open one asking for driving / car dares of other sorts. ??

DareFiend
06-28-2019, 01:12 PM
I have been thinking about this since I voted and I agree. The 1st and 3rd options are downright dangerous, to say nothing of illegal behavior in most locations. The 2nd and 4th might not be so bad depending on your car and if you keep your paws on the wheel! Maybe kill this thread (given the safety issue, a mod might even zap it for you) and open one asking for driving / car dares of other sorts. ??

Why not drive to a location where you can do a naked dare? There are many possibilities whereby you would lock your clothes in the car and then have to take a walk (naked) to a location where you previously hid the key, and then walk back (naked, with key) to the car to get your clothes.

MarvHarvey
06-28-2019, 01:18 PM
I have a car-related dare or two saving up for just such a thread as I propose....
<Mwahahahaha....>

DareMeNow69
06-28-2019, 07:39 PM
I have been taking people's comments into consideration.

Option 3, I agree, would be dangerous. If it wins, I will instead do all masturbation while parked in a parking lot.

I am not one to get distracted while driving naked. So...

Option 1 would be safe enough if I put the car in Park while stopped and performing these tasks. But, that may still cause issues if I'm in the process when the light turns, so to ease everyone's mind, if Option 1 wins I will instead do this by parking in every parking lot I pass to remove items (and once naked I would masturbate for 1 minute in each lot).

For Options 2 and 4, I would make sure I am naked before I start driving, so I'm not stripping while driving.

Thank you everyone for your concern of safety. I am confident that with these adjustments, I can do each option safely.

DareFiend
06-28-2019, 09:43 PM
I have a car-related dare or two saving up for just such a thread as I propose....
<Mwahahahaha....>

Well don't be so coy! Dare sluts are out here waiting to be dared!

Perhaps make it a separate thread, if you like.

MarvHarvey
06-29-2019, 03:13 AM
Well don't be so coy! Dare sluts are out here waiting to be dared!

Perhaps make it a separate thread, if you like.

Oh ahoy
I'm a boy
Playing coy
Its for joy
Not a ploy
Be a toy
And enjoy
Don't destroy
Don't annoy
I deploy
Just decoy
I'm a killjoy
:eek:

DareMeNow69
07-01-2019, 07:05 AM
"Drive naked for at least 20 miles" won. I will be doing it tomorrow, as I have a total of 80 miles I need to drive tomorrow. I'll stop in the first parking lot I pass to strip, and redress on the side of the road at least 20 miles later. If you want to add dares I have to do either in the parking lot where I first strip or on the side of the road when I redress, post them here!