PDA

View Full Version : New to getdare

teafor2
06-21-2019, 11:19 AM
I'm brand new to getdare and would love some dares to break me in. I'm still exploring what I like and don't like. I have a vibrator, a small butt plug, and common household items I can use.

tzzzr
06-21-2019, 11:24 AM
Welcome to GD! To pop your dare cherry strip naked and lay in the middle of your living room. Insert your plug and vibe on low until someone allows you to remove them.

That's a nice start. :D

teafor2
06-21-2019, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the dare. Is there any specific way I should go about acquiring permission to remove them?

tzzzr
06-21-2019, 11:39 AM
Once there inserted post here letting everyone know your predicament. Provide updates on how your doing.

Once it gets to the point of an orgasm let us know and beg for release.

teafor2
06-21-2019, 02:34 PM
I was given permission by pm to remove it. Would anybody else have any dares for me?

Everill
06-21-2019, 02:41 PM
How about a belt wedgie. Give yourself a wedgie and then put a belt trough the leg holes to secure it. Keep it for atleast 10 minutes.

Also something which might interest you could be doing a sex map (http://www.humansexmap.com/) so that we know what you're interested in and also what you'd like to try in the future.

Also if you're new then AMA's are a perfect way for people to get to know you.

teafor2
06-21-2019, 03:17 PM
Thank you for the dare. I made it pretty tight so it stung a bit after a while. Thanks for the sex map idea, I have filled it out tho it's not too extensive.
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map5d0d56ec762d82.92379268

Big White
06-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Welcome to getdare!

I once made an "entry to" thread where you could give an aspect a try. How about you try that? You'll do fine :)

You'll have to work a bit on what your likes are to get some real good dares coming your way. This one will get you started.
Link (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317277)

Shoot me a message if you want some other stuff like this ;)

Good luck!

blindfoldqueen
06-21-2019, 04:01 PM
I'm brand new to getdare and would love some dares to break me in. I'm still exploring what I like and don't like. I have a vibrator, a small butt plug, and common household items I can use.

Welcome... This is a favorite of mine and I will share it with you.

Please find something that you can blindfold yourself with and something to keep track of time.

You are to lay on the floor on your stomach. Insert your vibrator in high setting and blindfold yourself.

Enjoy the next hour. You may wiggle and squarm but the vibrator must stay in place. You may cum as you wish the more cum the better. I would love for you to enjoy a nice dark orgasm. Once you think an hour is up you may lift your blindfold.

If you make it within 5 mins good for you. If you don't we will talk regarding a punishment

teafor2
06-21-2019, 04:43 PM
Welcome to getdare!

I once made an "entry to" thread where you could give an aspect a try. How about you try that? You'll do fine :)

You'll have to work a bit on what your likes are to get some real good dares coming your way. This one will get you started.
Link (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317277)

Shoot me a message if you want some other stuff like this ;)

Good luck!
I tried this one out and responded in the thread how it went. Thanks for the dare.

teafor2
06-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Welcome... This is a favorite of mine and I will share it with you.

Please find something that you can blindfold yourself with and something to keep track of time.

You are to lay on the floor on your stomach. Insert your vibrator in high setting and blindfold yourself.

Enjoy the next hour. You may wiggle and squarm but the vibrator must stay in place. You may cum as you wish the more cum the better. I would love for you to enjoy a nice dark orgasm. Once you think an hour is up you may lift your blindfold.

If you make it within 5 mins good for you. If you don't we will talk regarding a punishment
Unfortunately my private time is up so I can't do anything noisy for the weekend but thank you for the dare.