PDA

View Full Version : Story Requests

macjohn
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
I will be writing a story soon, and i want to get some input requests on what should be in it. I will not take any requests after i post the story because i am going to have it completely written before i post it.

Janitor
12-07-2009, 06:05 PM
although im kinda new here andi dont know how much my opinion is wort i would like there to be 2 characters who are brother and sister around the same age. thanks

asicsboi
12-07-2009, 10:45 PM
how about having some accidental exposure and embarrassing things and also having some physical checkup stuff?

Slenderman - Doctor
12-08-2009, 06:19 AM
macjohn, I have a question or two for you. What would you like to be in it? What are your favourite stories here on the site and what fascinates you the most?

If you don't know, don't write. You can't go into writing a story if you don't know what you want to happen/write. You need a base or starting ground to begin with.

Apologies if you have some basic outlines or plans - it's just that you didn't mention them and therefore I assume maybe you haven't.

If you do have an idea, how about relaying those ideas to us all and then we can come up with suitable requests for the story. I mean, at the minute, we have a blank slate so anything could be requested. You may think this is a good thing but when you come to putting the requests into a story, it could get a little too confusing and complex.

Those are just some of my thoughts, but good luck on your story anyway.

:)

dareme314
12-20-2009, 03:39 AM
i would like 2 c 1 wif a brother and sister and the sister looses a bet and becomesbrothers slave and it gets incest but the sister shouldnt like it

nobodyexpects
12-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Can I just get in here and request some interaction between a boy and a girl who aren't related?
Also, I think if you want meaningful suggestions then you should probably start the story, as people will have a lot more ideas once they know what sort of story you have in mind, especially who the characters are.