PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Fitness Challengers

Fit4U
06-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Hello All.

I am looking to start a thread in July for a Fitness Competition. Details will depend upon interest and participants. It will be a competition with all those involved where winning is based off of fitness goals (either weight loss, reported physical activiy, diet, etc.).

The format will depend on participants. If you're interested in participating, send me the following:
getdare username:
Weight:
Fitness Goals:
Description of intended/ideal fitness routine:
Punishments ideal for failing fitness goals:
Time Zone:
Limits for punishments:
Other Details

Once I get some interest, I'm hoping to create a thread that would work for most participants.

DoublemintFlash
10-24-2021, 08:36 AM
Is therr any interest in reviving this thread?

ReluctantExhibition
10-24-2021, 04:17 PM
Yes I would LOVE to revive this thread! I put on some weight and would love to mix Kink as a motivator (1 or multiple people)!!! Kik: LostBetForfeit

switchjack
10-24-2021, 05:17 PM
I would be interested in this if others are

ghost_2464
10-24-2021, 11:50 PM
i'm interested too.
i would like tò gain 5 kg of muscle mass in next 3 months

Cntltx
10-25-2021, 02:39 AM
I am interested.

denon12
10-25-2021, 03:59 AM
I'm interested too!

kaput
10-28-2021, 01:01 PM
I'm interested too

felixyz
10-28-2021, 01:17 PM
I'm interested in the challenge.

NudeDude61
10-29-2021, 07:31 AM
A few years ago, I lost 155 pounds and have gained almost all of it back. I love the idea of kinky forfeits forcing me to do it again and keep it off. Here is my plan.

I will have a weekly weigh in.

If I lose weight, there is no punishment.

Weights tend to go up and down, so if one week I gain one pound or less, there is no punishment, provided I lose it all back the next week. If not, I must pay the penalty for that gain, plus any penalty earned the following week

If I gain more than a pound, in addition to the denial, I will multiply the amount by which I am over by five, and go on camera in a room on whereby.com to put my shamefully obese self on display for that many minutes, full frontal, from neck down.

I will keep track of the lowest weight I have achieved. If I ever creep five or more pounds above that, the one pound of grace on the weekly weigh in is not allowed. In addition, I will round up the number of pounds above five that I have put back on, and will do the on cam penalty that many more days. For example, if I am 6.2 pounds above my minimum weight, I will do any penalty after the weigh in, plus the next two days as well.

If I ever get more than 11 pounds above my best weight, I have a whole array of other penalties that will begin to be enforced.

I would LOVE to have other people join in and we could all go on cam at the same time for our weigh ins and to watch each other pay off our penalties. We could have a separate room on whereby for this. If no one else is interested, I will pay off on one of the more publicly known whereby rooms.

Interested? Kik me at NudeDude61

kinkyboi2001
10-30-2021, 07:12 AM
I’m interested. Skype: kicker213

farmdoug
10-30-2021, 07:28 AM
I am thinking of starting a private KIK room for this.... if interested, please send me a message...

NudeDude61
10-30-2021, 09:35 AM
I had already set up a Kik group, and farmdoug is now one of four members. Anyone else who wants to join can Kik me and I will add you. The group is meant for mutual support through humiliation and kink.if you are not pushing a fitness goal and are not sharing your progress and punishments, you will eventually be temoved.

My weight loss challenge and punishments for failure is posted at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94437

Beta_J
10-30-2021, 01:04 PM
what about singular fitness challenges?

For ex, like a pushup contest with wager on the line, or a wall-sit for time. Two challenge eachother, maybe record the efffort for proof, loser has do accomplish some task.