PDA

View Full Version : How Kinky Are You?

dare_me
08-06-2007, 09:55 AM
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? would like to do?

monica
08-17-2007, 06:36 PM
um i can think of only two things: i gave a lap dance to a guy at a party once and someone tied me up to the bed... how about answering your own question?

love.ya.all.night
08-17-2007, 07:13 PM
I have had a lot of boyfriends with a lot of fetishes so I have done a lot of things for them. Anal I would consiter to be the kinkiest becuase it really is the definition but I have had a lot of fun doing other things.
I agree with Monica (love the name btw) answer you own question.

spikedog
08-20-2007, 10:08 PM
the kinkest thing i have done was being led around on all fours by a leash and collar doing tricks for a friend of mine

goalt
08-26-2007, 06:16 AM
Being a 24/7 slave.

bornasmyself
08-28-2007, 06:06 AM
Placed a really thik marker in my ass and then licked it clean

Davros
08-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Fucked my ass with a toilet brush handle!

xatm092
09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Tied my girlfriend to the bed and passsionately made out.

I would like to take it a bit further 8-D

timmy
09-06-2007, 01:29 PM
ANYONE WOULD!?!?!

lol

ok now ive calmed down

probed dressed in full x-dress. for mistress for a few hours doing stuff

or in non-cyber land

having sex on my bedroom floor. whilst my mum was downstiars

pillowman
09-06-2007, 07:25 PM
had sex while holding a door closed with my feet the girls family was trying to get in that door

dawnfire
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
I once masturbated in a tree. Outside, in the woods by house, completely naked, using the branch as a dildo. That's probably the kinkiest thing I've done, including some fairly randy stuff with human partners.

Full Moon
09-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Last month I was tied naked outside by my so-called friend.:o That was about as kinky as it gets for me. Now I've got to get her back...:D

mausi7280bi
09-12-2007, 02:00 AM
the kinkiest ... hm let thinking .
ther were 2 things : the 1. was tied on my bed blindfolded and spreadeagle and my girl friends used me ( suck my puss and ass and stick objects, dont know what kind of ) in both.
the 2. was that i must layed in the bathroom in the tube and all 3 girlfriends pee all over my body and i must hold my mouth open and if some pee goes in i must swallow.

Tankramp
09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Hmm, I guess i would say, either being naked for 1 whole week with nothing able to cover me up at all, no bedsheets curtains or anything of the sort. The other one might be, i hid the key to my house in the woods 6 blocks away went back to my house got naked threw my clothes inside and locked the door and had to run down to the park.... at 12:30 in the afternoon. Had to dodge old people mowing lawns and Garbage men.... it was crazy, IM me if u need to know more

Jetta85
09-24-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm a bondage model, and I've been in an orgy.

Smile Guy
09-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Was forced to strip naked for a girl I'd had sexual relations with and she bounced on top of me until I came. Might not sound like the hugest thing but it was in a school classroom at the time.

sphinxscu
10-02-2007, 11:34 PM
I was put into a stock in a latex miniskirt, high heels, and stockings and analy raped. She said she wouldnt stop until I begged her for 10 minutes straight. and If i didnt make the 10 minutes, she would pull out the strapon and put tobasco sauce on it ^_^

crystal
01-10-2009, 11:35 PM
tied outside boob bondage

Coyote
01-12-2009, 03:47 PM
gave a guy a lap dance completely naked for my girlfriend (who is now my ex). i would not like to do it again it was degrading. (that was the only part i liked)

irishlad
01-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Stripped naked outside as part of a dare but while masterbating(which was part of the dare) a group of girls drove by looking and laughing at me

SissiCD
01-22-2009, 11:57 PM
I always thought I was one of the kinkiest persons on Getdare but after reading other's posts I'm not so sure.
Call me a slut but I have to admit that although not the kinkiest I may have done more than most.

I have had threesomes with couples and with girls

submitted to the domination of 2 girls and allowed myself to be humiliated.

I once shaved my dick for 2 women over webcam because they dared me to.

Been a slave both on and offline on more than one occasion

Cross dressed and stripped and danced naked at a hen party(more than once).

Allowed myself to be spanked by 2 women while wearing female underwear.

Cleaned a womans house while totally naked then served drinks to her and her friends while dressed as a french maid.

Combined sex with bondage on several occasions in both sub and Dom roles(I'm a switch).

Believe it or not I am still an anal virgin and often fantasize about losing my virginity to one or more women with strap-ons and/or toys

PupsNDot
01-23-2009, 02:06 AM
I put on a cam show while in full Drag. Also fucked myself on cam

youngscotsman
01-25-2009, 01:04 PM
first time with a girl, i was tied to the bed for 2hrs and used pretty much the whole time ,, it was fun :D

Fenrizwolf
01-26-2009, 08:58 AM
i think in my case its getting footjobs by my ex gf in the bathtube
that was nice ^^

kirrik
01-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Really nice sissicd, I'm jealous of a few of those

A few of mine:

Tied to a bed naked and two girls dragging knives and razors over my body and scratching me

Tied up (frog-legged with arms behind back) by a guy/girl couple, got spanked, hot wax dripped on, and fucked anally while being given oral at the same time (condoms were used, stay safe out there peeps)

E-stim to my genitals and anus multiple times (oh the joy, but always be sure to do it with PROPER equipment, no home-made bullshit, safety first!!)

Went to a club on "back to school" night dressed as a schoolgirl just like a bunch of other people (I was with a friend) and I totally convinced everyone I was female (I am on the inside *giggle*) and ended up making out at the end of the night with this one guy who looked like John Travolta from Grease, before it went further I ended up letting him know I was a guy and he flipped, but wasn't completely angry and violent or anything

Hiked a mountain (I love Utah) and fucked in a meadow up there with a guy I had just met that day (again, condoms people, I don't see what is hard about that concept for some people)

And I've done much more but I'll end it with the most tiring night of my kinky life:

Submitted myself to a Mistress for a night while at a BDSM party. I was stripped, given a a couple enemas, put in a diaper, and locked in a dog cage until that had run it's course, all while blindfolded so I had NO idea who was watching. I was then given a figging (spanked with ginger in your butt, to make you not tense up your muscles) with a wooden paddle (fun bruises were left over). I was then tied to a bench on my back while I my genitals were being strapped up to this e-stim device I had never seen before, it looked like torture, and felt like worse. It got really close and pushed my red zone, but never crossed the line thankfully. All the while I had clothespins being played with all over my body while I was screaming. (we don't believe in gags, we like to hear the screams). And after a short rest (there was a rest between the other two scenes as well of course). It was ended by her strap-on (that she bought specifically for me ^^) for a good 15 minute fuck and humiliating name-calling bash by other people. What a delightful but really tiring night.

So, I just realized from reading this that it sounds like I'm gay, but I'm not, just barely bi-sexual, I really do find myself more attracted to females, really, I'm just not against gay sex :P

burrowfielddog
01-28-2009, 09:15 AM
according to http://http://www.allthetests.com/quiz10/quizpu.php?testid=1099346267 (this site) I'm 38% kinky.
Wear rope bondage under my clothes at school is probably the kinkiest thing I've done.

Robert_Z_man
01-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Anal streaching and cock and ball torture. i want to be a male submissive someday and do face sitting.

rhode64
06-08-2009, 09:13 AM
try me lets see what is the kinkiest thing you can come up with done loads

Youngcouple4you
06-19-2009, 06:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?
Put a remote control in my pussy

Would like to do
Further explore bondage - tied up - whip